5'8"

5'8"

Bf calculator says I'm 9.44%

probably a bit higher, maybe 10-11, doesnt seem that far off

your bod looks so weird ttbh

Wtf
What planet do you hail from good sir?

12% at minimum, more like 13-14 tbqhwyf

I am aware of my shitty genetics but it wasn't until after I started lifting that I realized my body looks like fucking e.t. but whatever I've gone too far to stop now

Nah, you look good bro

Thanks I appreciate it. I'll still be embarrassed to take off my shirt in public though

Maybe because of the huge elongated core and the nonexistant lats

thats what I was thinking too, it's really long right?

do lat pulldowns and chinups and don't stop you groid

My core is just really long there's nothing I can do about it. When I sit next to people who are >6' I'm taller than they are. My legs are short af.

You, along with most people on this board, have body dismorphia.

You look great. To the average person you're absolutely shredded and in amazing shape. Most people don't notice shit like "wide hips" or "long torso" or "disproportial x length/width" because they don't spend hours every single day staring at half naked pictures of men with perfect physiques.

You don't look abysmally strange. Train lats like a mother fucker and you will look much more normal

Genetics can be a bitch , no worries tho , you are still miles ahead of any dyel normie

OP here

I will post updated pics when my lats are bigger but until then, i will be hating life

Dude I was the guy that called you an alien. It's just banter, I'd feel pretty good in your body.
You can pull mad grills as you are, don't be a sad cunt.

Maybe the camera angle and your pose is making you look like more of a weird fuck than you are.

Anyways, show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation

Fucking this OP. listen to this.

>Bf calculator says I'm 9.44%

Looks about right. Why are you asking a bunch of faggots who don't even lift?

great body to swim

I'd say it's about right between 9%-10%, are your legs skinny or something btw? Add some squats to go along with back if so

This reads like the baby girl pasta.

why do you have the usd pyramid illuminati thing tattoo?

this is true but OP you really should be hitting chest + shoulders more to compensate for wide hips

you do look good tho

t. fellow wide hip bro

You need more lats and delts to offset your long torso and wide hips.

Work on lats and chest, lad. You're gonna make it.

im so jealous, im short torso and long femurs. my squats suck, my torso is all short and shit and shirts and pants fit wierd

im 5 8 too

get high waist pants and do what bruce lee did on set, will look 5 times better.

and/or look into thoracic extension, shoulder and upper back gains... try to get wider, and/or make your midsection tighter and smaller. look into abdominal corset muscle(s) improvement

i'm sorry but your torso looks a little weird..

i don't think you're that look. you have a long torso its not shitty genetics, just work your lats more nigga. and lateral raises.

OP here

What did Bruce Lee do for his last? I know he did tons of pull ups, but is that it?

They'll definitely notice that he's a manlet tho

His last what?

I meant to say lats

I dont care what bruce lee did but you should do weighted pull ups if u want to do pull ups, also pull downs and bent over rows. maybe skip the rows so u dont thicken your core

Goodnight everyone and thanks for the constructive criticism. Hopefully I can fix my shit

5'6 130
any idea what bf% i am?
18%?

Probably around 20% but it's hard to tell because you're skinnyfat