Is being Veeky Forums mans idea of makeup and covering up other flaws?

Is being Veeky Forums mans idea of makeup and covering up other flaws?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/ynkv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your abs dont melt away when you jump in a pool

They're both aesthetic but makeup is fake and temporary. Being fit is evidence of hard work

It doesn't cover up anything, your face is still fully visible.

STOP! Fucking stop already. Why do you do this?

Make up takes an like 15 min or some shit, working out it can take years to get that perfect body, you need discipline, patience, understanding of nutrition and body research, and aggression.

There's a dump online of Instagram models

They are super pissed these are being released....

Link plz

You are ruining girls for me. It cannot be unseen.

continue the redpilling bruv, roasties need to lose their powers

I've had a gf though

They are not always qt and very good looking
This is normal, people have "normal" days when women dont wear makeup or take showers

I've known a chick who went 4-6 days without a shower, she didn't work and never left the house...

Never put women on a peddle stool, they are just people and not gods...

>peddle stool

wtf

... and women complain they've got it hard.

They look like 4/10 in the pics without makeup and easily 6-8/10 with makeup.

We men have to work hard, even with steroids, to get a good body, but even then if we got unlucky with an ugly face it will still stay ugly...

Fucking hell.

>Peddle stool
Is that your job or what kid?

the truth really is just that most women don't look very good naturally. It's the same with men, only something like the top 20% are attractive, the rest are ugly. The difference is that women can just spend 10 minutes on makeup and men can't. But don't tell anyone or you're a sexist.

STOP. You're ruining my instagram models.

to be granted these are them at near there worst, in a normal position they would look so bad

Is this for real?

so find a girl who doesn't cover her cheeks with their hair?

and that you've seen in person to avoid photoshop

Who are any of these chicks? I wanna see the instagram models talked about

is every girl like this, my oneitis doesn't look like this, r-right?

I got sour news for ya, Jack
imgur.com/gallery/ynkv8

A lot of them do, I was chatting with some chick once and she was HOTTTT

Talking on the phone first thing in the morning and i'm giving her compliments asking for a photo since she just woke up, she says hell no, and says she isn't comfortable with that, say yea you're gorgeous you always look good,... she said ohhhh okkaaayyy and than didn't give me a pick

Some chicks only feel comfortable when they have make up on, it is a weird thing because they depend on it and think they can lie to a man like that... bitches aint shit,

Thankfully I prefer cute girls with minimal makeup, so this thread doesn't affect me too much.

Those aren't nearly as bad.

Makeup:
>throw chemicals in your face
>never sweat once or feeling any form of pump
>your face is the result of 5 minutes of throwing chemicals in your face

Being Veeky Forums
>work out at at least 3 times a week for an hour
>sweat like a pig
>eat perfectly
>your body is the result of lifelong discipline

You guys are trashing make up but then flock to girls who wear it and ignore girls who don't because they're not putting effort into their appearance for you. What about cute outfits and shaving and fixing my hair and working out and eating moderately and stuff? This is stupid. At least don't complain about girls who level up their beauty skills specifically to be attractive to you. Makeup has been a thing for most of human history. In a way it is a woman's lifting. Different stats for different classes. You come in with brawn and girls are spellcasters.

Found the roastie

Can we talk about your recent one night stand?

most of the bad pics ITT are from small lens cameras and shit angles

Yeah I'm sure these women are actually 8/10s it's just angles and bad lighting bro!

That's cuz the girls that use makeup do all those things you also mentioned
Also girls are allowed to lift, it's not one or the other, makeup or lifting, it's both
Lifting makes you look better without makeup, makeup makes you look better without lifting, but combined they're breddy gud

Kekd

The laughter really came in Veeky Forumss during this thread. So many gullible oafs thought the 'attractive' models in the first photos, were the same women seen in the second photos. Kudos to the dedicated user who sold them the ruse.

Hmm

It is actually them they are just photos from their private account and not something they post online....

Still enjoyed the laughter at the thought of such primo trolling, captain buzzkill. You can never take that away from me.

How the fuck does the make-up cover her double chin?

She was using old pictures, also some chicks bloat like a mother fucker every few months since muhh period...

Psh, not gonna chang-
>proxy Paige
Damn it.

No, makeup is something you put on, Veeky Forums is what you are.

This definitely isn't coming from the angle of waah poor women being oppressed, pretty much the opposite really.

These women are so goddamn easy to con out of money it's retarded. The cosmetics industry is to women what an aids patient is to big pharma, a consumer who is hooked for life, who is gonna buy until they die. There are so many women who have acne problems and all sorts of related issues, but it is always on their faces. The bright ones figure out that it's because they are wearing a half inch thick coat of shit on their face, but 99% of the time they fall for the face treatment meme, and buy 30 different expensive as fuck abrasive compounds that they keep applying over and over to their faces thinking that somehow, though all the constant stripping of natural oils and painting on a new face in the morning that these creams are gonna magically solve the issue. They wear makeup way too much/often which causes the initial problem and then aggravate their skin with products that strip their face of all it's oil, which only worsens the problem, which they fix with another painted on face in the morning. Rinse and repeat, they spend hundreds if not thousands on this shit a year.

On top of all that, these bitches paint on a face that takes them from say a 5 to a 7 and end up trying to shoot above their league, just making sure they never leave the house without their face in the morning.

The world would be a much better place without makeup desu lads

just wear makeup lads

No fucking way.

how the fuck do you makeup out a double chin?

Never put women on a peddle stool, they're a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world.

>On top of all that, these bitches paint on a face that takes them from say a 5 to a 7 and end up trying to shoot above their league, just making sure they never leave the house without their face in the morning.

But honestly 99% of girls look better with makeup, or at least some mascara. We'd probably be used to it if they all stopped wearing makeup, but IDK.

Plus it's funny as fuck that all these women got conned lmao

It's more like cocooning your feels in meat

Dunno guys it's pretty easy to tell when a girl is compensating with makeup.

real answer is: it can be but not always.

I know really cool guys who have awesome lives and they're really enjoyable to hang out with, and they're shredded and look great

I also know mother fuckers who are annoying as fuck and have literally nothing of value to contribute to conversation but are also shredded as fuck and look great.

same goes for women. Everyone knows of the bitches with killer bodies and cover girl faces and are dumb as dirt

and the really cool fun gurls who also look really good because of make up. it's just these girls are usually married by 21 because who'd ever let that shit go

no, facial hair is

>fucking angles, how do they work?

Look how stretched her neck is and how her head is tilted to take that extra flab out. Go in the mirror and hold your head in 3 positions.
Normal, chin down, and chin up with as much as you can get it with a tilt to make it seem more natural.

That plus it's probably shopped as well.

Even Boogie could downplay his lack of chin (a bit) with fat girl tricks.

A girl I knew in hs had the biggest double chin I know (she was fairly skinny too). Trolling her fb a little I noticed she didn't have it anymore and she looked alright. I thought she had surgery or something. Turned out it was just camera tricks and likely shop as she was just as average as I remembered with a huge double chin.

which one is supposed to be the attractive picture?