Why aren't you dating a tall girl Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you dating a tall girl Veeky Forums?

i would gladly date a tall girl....if I was tall

Because I'm only 6'2" king of manlets. Tall women only want tall guys it seems.

>Why aren't you dating a tall girl Veeky Forums?
I do, she's 5'9 and i'm 5'10.

fuckkkk sauce?

tough to meet one

Cause my love for her is unrequited. 4 cm taller than me, but that's not the problem.

Same. The only tall girl I know is my sister. They're like unicorns.

Because she obviously hates me.
I don't know if I came on too hard or she never liked me to begin with, but she wouldn't look at me or talk to me anymore, and flirts with other guys instead right in front of me. And it's not to make me jealous either.

It fucking hurts, I'm 90% sure she's gonna fuck one of those other guys, but there's nothing I can do now. Just lift harder and work on my social skills I guess.

>Why aren't you dating a tall girl
Same reason I'm not dating anyone.

>implying it's my choice
these

because 70% of the time they have no ass and no tiddies

Same reason I am not dating any girls.

Cause smaller girl means your dick looks bigger. I'm 6'4 dating a 5'8 girl but always wondered what my dick would look like in a smaller girls hands.

why would you use a picture of some frumpy 40 year old woman in potato sack clothing for this thread? why not just some amazonian thot? fucking retard

Girlfriend is 6'1"
I'm 6'4"

We walk around like fucking Sentinels staring down manlets like their Mutants.

because I'm just fucking one

like their mutant's what?

Because I don't think she likes me and she lives over 1,000 miles away from me

>implying i can get a girlfriend

because you can't maneuver a tall chick without a crane and it makes sex less appealing

I am and shes awesome

>Why aren't you dating a man Veeky Forums?

I fucking hate trying to browse fit on trying to do no fap this shit makes me wanna jerk off so bad

Because it would feel like a mother and child and that would be gross.

>implying women are not disgusted by men like me.

Why does that matter?

T. Manlet dating a tall girl

I think baggy clothes are hot, and thot aesthetics are trash

Well that's stupid

I married one, I fuck short-average chicks now

>long legs
hnnngggg

I only date girls >5'

but that is ACTUALLY like a 40 year old woman, cellulite and smoker hands and gross proportions and calloused feet and all, probably looks like a fucking bulldog in the face too

I've heard lots of tall women don't get approached since they look intimidating to most men, they're the spergs of the women kingdom and they'll constantly be looking down on you and your bald spot.

Cuz ur gay lmoaaa

That just means that you need to the hit the gym more

because by dating a high test girl I can ensure that my offspring will become linebackers

>tfw no brave, chivalrous alpha female war goddess to sweep me off my feet and protect me

(t)all girls dont like manlets

Same reason I'm not dating a girl. I have dat social autism baby. Prob ugly too

Manlet here. Dating a 5'10" woman. U wrong

lucky u

Dated, married and bred a tall girl. My oldest son is the tallest boy his age in school. The only kid his age that is taller is the daughter of a 6'8 man and. A 6'0 woman.

>just have to convince them to fall in love for maximum grandkids height gains

Its great too 3 years in 3 days. Gonna marry this one and give my kids the genetics i never had

I swear to God I was thinking that verbatim, then I scrolled dow.

>5'10"

>tall

user I...

A woman that's 5'10 is tall you dumfuk

>Tall

Because I'm stuck with a 5'4 bitch that won't break up with me for some reason

>Lurch can't spell

Why dont you breakup with her? And why even get in a relationship with a womanlet?

I was, but it didn't work out due to her family interfering. Her aunt stole her medication, she went crazy and dumped me, but then months later she begged to return to me. I rejected because I didn't love her anymore.

I'm actually surprised I've been able to date women much taller than myself, but I hope the next time sticks. For reference, I'm 5'3" and my exes have been 5'9", 6'1", and 5'2" (she was cute, but broken inside).

Why so butt hurt?

no fucking way. At least pick realistic hieghs? 5'3" and 6'1"?

I certainly hope most women don't think like you do about their potential male partners.

I have giantess fetish.

because the only grills that hit on me are sub-5'6 womenlets
>t. 6'5 ginger

Everyone is short and fat in Texas.

All the hot girls are in Austin.

I hate Austin.

Because I got a girl. She's my 360 pound of joy.

Dating a tall girl is terrible. Everybody feels the need to comment about how tall our children will be, or how we could model. Its fucking annoying. I'd say easily impressed personlets should be gassed, but the ez mode life for being tall is too convenient.

There are plenty of hot girls in Houston and Dallas too. You jist have to leave the suburbs.

Its fucking annoying to live in Austin, but I enjoy visiting it much more. Living in Houston is top tier.

that fucks other black dudes

and suddenly I'm feeling it

Because when they slide their size 10 man feet up me it makes me feel ill. Plus it feels like being tossed off by a man.
>give me a tiny qt 3.14 any day

I would girls if they would date me.

are those cut marks on her left arm? tall chicks are even less confident than manlets are i've found out because being a woman and being like 6'2 is very limiting not to mention they usually look like shit like other lanklets

I am.

I'ts attainable, I want an older Veeky Forumswoman to molest me like the big boy I really am, I still look like I'm 14 so that's my fetish I guess.

I've lived in Houston for 4 years now and I can promise you the women here are nothing special. Also this city is such a shit hole I need to get out please god kill me.

Because I have a short GF who loves me for who I am

Hello bb email me please at [email protected]

I waiting you