Think of the 3 men you personally know that are the most succesful with women

Think of the 3 men you personally know that are the most succesful with women.

What do they have in common?

Jackie Chan.

They're all what women would call assholes.

They are average height, don't really lift but they are always trying to hang around with friends and girls or want to party.

this

They all have big dicks and aren't afraid to use them.

They drink a lot of liquor

They dont post on Veeky Forums

they're attractive and quite sociable i suppose

not really sure user

nothing, ones got above avg facial genetics with a strong jawline
others a cocaine fiend biker faggot with tattoos who is dumb as bricks
last one is a conceited narcissist who is most likely roiding, unfortunately for him he has shit tier genetics and his body with the help of drugs is meh. hes really confident tho and that helps him a lot.

I've dated and fucked much hotter women than all of these dudes but nowhere near their numbers.

basically confidence is all you need, and if you're ugly just make money and pay for some sex you fucking ugly loser.

Abs
Above average face
Confident and outgoing, not at all autistic

"the council of men" is a thought experiment wher you take the manliest men from tv shows, movies and sit them all at a table and have them give you instructions.

Most of mine are john wayne, clint eastwood, early arnold, and charles manson.

>they all did what they want and dont give a fuck
>manson is in there for comic relief, the tension of the council gets high. he is a manic defusser with his quirky charms.

You have to explain what that means

>manson is in there for comic relief
Well at least you explained yourself. Not too edgy I suppose.

They have a nice face.

One is an average height skinnyfat but he's really sociable, travels alot, he's not good looking but has a nice beard that covers his shitty chin/jaw.

Another one is some hipster who literally talks in memes and looks like Idubbbz's twin. Pretty nice guy, very sociable.

Finally it's some tall rich kid who looks like fucking Aragorn, somewhat fit, cocky prick though.

>Think of the 3 men you personally know that are the most successful with women.
>What do they have in common?

They are actually nice, interesting and fun people.

Fat
Loud
Extremely confident
Had slept with nearly every woman in town

They aren't me

Nice guys finish last...

They all molested me

They are all white and blonde and around my age. Other than that they have literally nothing else in common

lol faggot

They don't care.

I don't even know 3 men. Let alone 3 men who are successful with women

They're all successful with woman

They're all are very social / chill people. Also slightly above avg in height lol.

They're all manlets, seriously.

Other than that, better than average physical shape, lots of confidence.

They're taller but not necessarily tall. But mainly they have a good face.

It's all in the face

They are all pieces of shit to women.

They all try really fucking hard.

They're always on tinder, and their profiles are engineered to get matches. They ask out 1-2 girls a day. They constantly snapchat girls they've hung out with.

I think what it comes down to is most women want to have sex, but they want to know the guy they're doing it with. So guys that force themselves to be social get the women.

they're heterosexual

They have lower IQ than me.

Do whatever they want, don't give a fuck about what the girl thinks

Sociable
Handsome
High energy

The male model twins are broke as fk but nailed 200+ and they're not even 28. The other one is a bit above average looking but rich as fk. These were the 3 things in common

They drive expensive cars

>one is a skinnyfat dude of average height
>one is literally the cartoon Chad (tall, blonde, good facial features, muscular)
>one is a chubby manlet

All of them have no problem talking to girls.

They are all black

They're all nu male manlets.

All the lanklets and gym lads I know are autistic virgins, myself included.

I'm not even joking right now.

Off the top of my head I have one male friend who's good with women. He played the numbers game, before he started long term dating his gf, and went on lots of dates. When tinder was big it seemed like he had 2 new girls with him every weekend. Didn't always end in sex but the numbers game is strong.

Next is my old boss who won over a woman genuinely by remembering things about her in a non creepy way. For example they would go to the bar and he would order beers for the table, but a mixed drink for her cause he remembered drinks she liked. She didn't think of him sexually but enough times he did something with her in mind that she started to have feelings for him. Only one of the 3 currently married.

Last person I can think of who is good with women is this one kid I knew in college with a bodybuilder physique. Literally the lowest body fat % I've seen on a person I've known in real life. Dude looks like a photoshopped ad for a health magazine. Of the above 3 he's the only one that looks better than me.

All 3 of these guys pull more girls then me, though I've had more sex than guy #1 due to a long term relationship. He has had sex with more girls though.

If I were to apply this to myself, I'd need to up numbers, I've only asked 3 girls on dates in the past 2 years, and all 3 said yes, so I can get dates, but the ' tism is keeping me from sustaining anything. Probably going to ask a friend out, since I can see parallels between me and my old boss.