/fat/ "I did this to myself" edition

Previous thread

>Who is /fat/ for?
It's for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions.

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage.
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure.)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week.
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones.
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first...?

don't tell me I'm the only fat one left

obviously not since someone made the thread

I'm busy repenting from date night with the wife - 90lb farmers carries up the stairs every 5 minutes until I feel like less of a fat fuck.

Holy shit myfitnesspal makes counting calories easy. Why didn't I try it before? This is easier than the Leto meme.

I hit 1497 kcal today, feeling good.

I'm still here, gym after work.

What are some good pool exercises that aren't just swimming laps?

I'd just like to thank you all for these threads, I weighted 80kg being 1,78cm tall and after 3 weeks now i'm 74kg, helped me a lot with running and almost doing my pull ups attempts.

I think i'll go down to 65kg or something and then just go back to eat something like 1900kcal a day (eating 1100-1500 a day at the moment)

Good luck to you all!

>pic related is honestly my goal, I really want to be fast/agile and be able to pull up on bars with ease one day.
btw, Does anyone know what body fat is pic related?

Anyone sick of the Large Man guy? I know he just wants attention but he ruins every FPH thread and he's making it harder to go to the threads for fph motivation

and btw, My Fitness Pal helps a lot with counting calories and the whole Calorie In Calorie Out thing.

You naturaly just stop eating chocolates and sweets so much because they a're "empty" calories that will keep you hungry so you'll either eat something else better os just drink water until you go to sleep.

btw, does anyone used or has a rowing machine? Never use it but seems to be something ncie since you get your upper body strong in contrast to bike for example.

Tell me what you've eaten today.

>1 Up & Go Vanilla flavour 250ml
>1 Banana
>2 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, pan fried on wholemeal toast
>Whey Protein shake, 1 serve (1 metric cup whole milk, 1 & 1/2 scoops powder)
If I can make it to a lean dinner I'm set.

nothing fatter, had a delicious /SIP/ in the morning which was only 15kcal didn't eat anything for 5 hours had 4 slices of pizza, 2 garlic bread with cheese and washed it down with diet Pepsi which was 1313kcal. gonna have some cereal before bed which adds up to a total of 1,551kcal 1kcal over my limit.

I fucking love the rowing machine. If you are skeptical about getting on one, don't be and try it. It feels great. I was surprised by the extra cardio it made me do, as I set it as high as it would go
(I developed thick as fuck calves from permabulking most of my life, which are stronger than I give myself credit for sometimes)

Kangaroo stirfry, camomile tea, black coffee and a white coffee. Currently in the gym, will have a bacon and egg wrap after and that'll be me until about 12hrs when I'll have my shake

2 cheeseburgers for lunch
some mac n cheese and a cheeseburger for dinner

2 protein bars
4 cups sugar free jello
Bowl of chips
4 slices of pizza (3 were deep dish)
Cookies
Ice cream
Chocolate

Anons...c'mon...

>sit on fit for 12 hours instead of going to work out.

>not Veeky Forumsing between sets
Come on man, no excuses! At least get up and do some push-ups.

...im ashamed, father.

Protein shake(300 calories, vanilla)
English muffin(127 calories)
2 peanut butter sandwhiches and 16oz of whole ,milk(560 and 300 calories)

1287/1850

Bone broth
Skyr
Maybe two protein bars
Some hardboiled eggs
Chewable vitamins

270lb, Anyone fatter than me?

>3 years ago
>be 150kg tub of lard
>fuckthis.jpg
>start going to the gym
>pepping meals
>watching elliot hulse vids
>after like 2 years get down to a swole as fucked 115kg, not lean but pulling 1400 on the big 3 & have veins in dem Forearms
>12kg away from being lean for trip to Europe last year
>hurt knee real bad, can't train, put off to for another year
>move to new city for work
>work days instead if nights
>used to get up at 10am, train, go to work at 3 work until 12, bed by 2.
>now literally wake up, go to work, it's way more demanding / stressful, by the time I finish no energy to work out
>Mfw haven't trained properly in 6 months, now a tubby 122kg

Fml. Need to get up at 5am or some shit.

2 pieces of chicken with ketchup and white bread
2 hunches of beef steak with natur potatoes
500ml of benn and jerrys with peanut butter cup
and in 1 hour when game of thrones stars im making 2 frozen pizzas

I'm going to finish up some penne romano I made earlier for GoT and Rick and Morty later...

I've lost 95 lbs since January. We're all gonna make it /fat/.

I weigh more, but probably not fatter. 290ish guy doing manual labor here

>300 calories worth of beef sticks
>300 calories worth of nectarines
>500 calories worth of different beef sticks
>550 calories worth of pepperoni
I hate myself

I was 275-280lbs when I first started my weight loss
Congrats man! Progress pics?

This is me >42334462

maybe that'll work

My gf is giving me so much shit lately and I've noticed my health is going down a lot. So, I'm going to start swimming and change my eating. Little embarrassed cause of my man titties, but I'm going to try.

I'll post them at 100 ;)
350 lbs -> 255 lbs
Eating 1,500 kCal now and walking at a minimum of 10,000 steps a day with Fitbit. I don't eat kCalories burned back either, except on a few "cheat" days.

My kitchen's been flooded since my neighbor's pipes burst. I've eaten only 800 calories in the form leftovers and I've got some cardio from mopping.

And so she should, you're a fat sack of shit. But that's the beauty about realising it; you can change and become a sexy motherfucker. Right now, you're teetering on becoming pre-fit; educate yourself, get dedicated and you'll be there in a year or two. I believe in you man, you can do this and you better keep posting in here so I can cheer you along the whole way!
That's awesome man! I can't wait to see them. Props on that dedication; you stuck to your guns and you're getting the results you deserve. Height? What's your goal weight?

Sorry, bro. That sucks. I'm still a fat shit, but at least I'm not skinnyfat

Yup, So tired of that tripfag.
The whole point of this site is to be user.

Forgot
2 Twinkies
1 brownie

On the bright side I rode almost 50 miles by bike today...

My goal is to get back to what I was 4 years ago. The worst part about realizing that you can't make more exuces, is how fast you can lose yourself in just a short amount of time. 100lbs in 3 years, 20 in 1 year. I'll keep coming, today's my first time to Veeky Forums

>Tfw started at 308
>Now 245
>Bmi still obese
>Need to cut down to 180 to be considered normal

homopill me on protein

lots of studies seem to show taking protein increases fat mass loss and protects again lean body mass loss

Should I be eating more protein? I can't really stomach much meat or eggs, I used to be a carb fiend, so should I use whey protein? I have increased my meat intake already

1650's not bad. You must be rich to be buying all that beef jerky.

Oh believe me man, I know all too well how easy it is to lose yourself; pic very fucking related. I got decently fit and then threw it all away.

We'll get there man! We have all the time in the world

Good! Keep up the good fight. My wife says I'm not fat, and I know I'll never get below 250 without amputating a leg, but I'm tired of my knees hurting from just walking around being heavier than I need to be

It sucks, it really does. 240 in hs (but 2 inches shorter), 158 on last day of army, got out, 270 this morning (a lil lower now, 265lb just now).
I can't do proper squats right now because of sedentary lifestyle, so yesterday I sat up from bed, sat back down, did a few reps of this. my thighs feel like bricks are in them

a whole medium dominos pepperoni and bacon, 20 pc nugget and large fry from wendy's

only 3600 though, i had 4000 on thursday lmao

guess i'm bulking now (trying to cut like 10-15 lbs, bf is like 16-18%)

and before you REEE at me i used to be 400 lbs, i'm 190 now

I used to be 332lbs
Now 225ish...
Seriously do myfitnesspal and keep moving
It's worth it

Take aspirin & Alieve for pain

>banana (~105 kcal)
>homemade chili with shredded cheese (~910 kcal)
>Little Debbie Star Crunch (150 kcal)
>leftover pizza (~800 kcal)

I also went for a 3-mile walk/jog this morning.

Nothing

one thing I wonder is how the fuck I could afford to eat so much to get so fat

who is that

I'm 3 mnt dew kickstarts (240 kcal)
1 banana (100kcal?)
2 servings of hm penne romano (500 each)
About to finish up the rest of the romano when GoT is up so that's about another 500kcal
That's another thing, I'm a huge pasta guy, so substituting pasta for rice and other better options is gonna be probably my hardest part. Cause in the Army I could just eat anything I wanted so I did because I'd just work it off during pt twice a day and gym afterwards. I didn't fix that when I got out.

I know the feeling.

Try EC stack

Is losing weight mostly diet? How important is exercise/lifting?

is your wife fat too?

fellow army guy here.
IM using mre to ration my food intake.
field strip it down and eat it bit by bit, its about 1250 calories if you eat everything.

i keep the stuff i dont eat in a bug out box(mostly dairy shakes and cappuccinos) for those days i feel i need a bit more.

that helped me alot.

I messed up.

DD large ice coffee cream sugar (caramel)
Iced vanilla donut w/sprinkles
Ham sandwich
Chocolate bar
Fried rice
Vanilla ice cream

Yea ummmm I fell hard. Good thing is now I'm fasting for the next 16 hours at least.

should state i was 160 getting out, was 265 this last year and currently im 194.5

If the only goal is losing weight, diet and exercise are equally important (unless you're lifting enough to build significant muscle mass). Calories in vs. calories out.

today was mostly good

I took a few bites out of an apple pie that the bakery had fucked up and had to throw away
and I put ketchup on my chips that I didn't account for

hope those two transgressions won't make me wake up obese tomorrow

Yes

Just bonus... You can't outrun a shit diet

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8

Working out will help you tone, retain/build muscle (will make you look thinner), heart health, etc. If you want to lose from diet alone it will take longer and you will have more lose skin.

Any /fat/ come down from mid 200's range? Looking to see if there's hope for lads like me
What was your method for coming down?

eat less, move more

How does one make beans taste good? I have only ever liked chick peas.

Spices and flavorful veggies (eg onions, peppers) are the most common way. They go in any chili or casserole. If you're feeling adventurous you can make brownies out of them.

350lbs starting
230lbs current
20lbs to goal weight
6'5 (196cm)

stop eating fast food
stop drinking soda
keto meme

265->194.5 here
diet mostly
eat more low calorie foods like fruits and veggies and less processed junk food.

at first you will feel "hunger" or rather what you feel is "hunger" all the time. its not actual hunger, its just you having an oral fixation and stress response. after a while you will stop feeling "hunger" and start actually feeling a physical discomfort from lack of food, a light burning sensation around your stomach.
>thats a good sign, your body is needing more energy then t has, you are starting to burn fat.

eventually you get to the point where you eat more out of habit then actual "hunger" and food becomes almost like a mathematical puzzle. Just numbers.

>i still have a way to go to my goal(160) but this is my experience.

>decide to start weightlifting
>go to gym at 1am
>weightlifting area is full of chads
>end up doing cardio

Did not think of anything outside of chilli so thank you. My family won't eat chilli so I'll try subbing and spices to hide them now.

I am technically 1 lb away from a healthy BMI but I look fat.

250 Dec 2015, went down to 200 by may 2016, ballooned back to 225 at may 2017, back down to 200 now, going to 180... Then gonna lift like a mother fucker get jacked

The Chads in my gym usually move out of the way if you just find a spot or ask when they are done with x can you use it. Just don't be rude and don't hog.

You need to lift weights.

160 lbs, 5'7".

I'm the 350 guy. I was out walking :)

5'7" Male. 350 lbs to 255 lbs and hoping to go down to 150ish according to a random goal weight a website gave me. I want to get skinny fat and bulk up.

Bag of popcorn
Nutella on toast
3 Chicken Breast
Ramen Noodle

2 buffalo chicken strips (360)
A burrito bowl with chicken and extra onions (550~)
Plus I went for a 2 miles jog/walk, so I'm gonna eat dinner still. Trying to keep it around 1000 Calories a day. I'm on week 8 and have lost almost 15 lbs.

Whey and meat protein will help. The sticky talks about how much to have. I go off 1 lb per goal body weight is 1g of protein. For me it's 150g of protein a day, 40% of my diet.

no way that is all fat lose, some has to be LBM

Try going early morning. I rarely see chads. Its mostly old people and the younger ones are self disciplined.

4 turkey burger patties with onion cooked in, some cheese curds, some toasted (burnt) squash seeds, and a 1/2 lb cheddar and roast beef sandwich from Arby's. Maybe some celery, I'm not sure on that.

100 down and 100 to go; you got this man!

that requires me to completely change my sleeping patterns. i'll go tomorrow again. while doing cardio i've noticed that the chads mostly stuck with dumbbells and a little bit of bench. literally no one even touched the squat rack

user eat some greens

Skinnyfat/otter mode. This dude does push-ups and runs occasionally. Hasn't seriously trained any of the main lifts for more than a few months. He also doesn't eat like shit.

My shits remind me every time.

I'm in a tight spot and I've been super paranoid about hitting my protein on my off days with as much a deficit as possible. I have made some sauerkraut a while back, cabbage counts, right?
I'm obviously not the smartest user right now.

In my defense, today is not as representative of my week in general.

I went from 350 to 296
there's always hope
I cut sugar and simple carbs

Just steam and eat 200g of broccoli, or hell stirfry up a bunch of veggies. Literally chop veggies, throw in wok, splash of oil, toss until charred slightly

was 266 at my worst
now im around 197 with ok lifts

count calories and be strict about it. and lift weights

2 Large Dream Pizza slices
1 multivitamin
2 big portions of french fries

1 slice Hawaiian pizza
3 slices hamburger pizza
2 slices of toast with some coconut cashew butter

2 slices of ham
4 dinner rolls
Half a large plate of green beans

Hit a gallon of water as well.

which TDEE multiplier fits me best?
here's a typical day;
>wake up
>have breakfast
>walk to the shop (5km total, slow pace)
>lounge around/video games until 7:30pm
>work 3 hours, 8:00 to 11:00 (cleaning job, scrubbing tables and mopping floors, not intensive)
>home, more lounging until 1am
>go to sleep

I don't always have access to a kitchen on the weekends.

I can and should prep broccoli. I try to prep other stuff during the week, but I get busy.
Pretty much the reason I used bone broth as my protein crutch today, I was busy and didn't prep as much chicken.

Halfway there!

> 6'1" male
> 338 in May
> 299 this morning

Was talking to a bodybuilding dude at work earlier (I work in a grocery store) who was buying fried chicken because it's a cheat day for him. I told him about my weight loss and he legit said "Congratulations man, I'm proud of you" in a sincere way.

I don't have any family and I'm single, so other than my roommate no one has really mentioned my weight loss, let alone said anything supportive like that about it (it's not really visible yet), so having some random stranger tell me he was proud of my felt really fuckin' good, as faggy as that sounds.

We're all gonna make it.

I've been fucking up so much
>Fiber cereal with milk
>Spaghetti with tomato sauce and fried eggplant
>meatrolls with cheese (involtini in italian)
>a banana
>A fucking Kebab

I feel like an average murican today