How do you feel about body hair, Veeky Forums?

How do you feel about body hair, Veeky Forums?

Unhygienic, absorbs sweat and odor, barbaric, unclean, unaesthetic, poor grooming, not youthful.

I like the amount I have. The hair on my shoulder kinda sucks though

Why do gay men all have Scooby nipples?

>tfw mine is patchy, super long and wirey
No choice but to shave it, feels good anyway.

I like mine, they're pretty soft and don't grow on my back.

I shave my stomach because my belly button is prone to infection. Also my arm pits, pubes, and ass crack to get rid of smell

I haven't taken my shirt off in public in years (at least a decade; I'm almost 25) due to mine. I'm about as hairy as a Pakistani woman; shoulders, back, everywhere - ironically balding though. I might do something about it one day but I'm worried that if I shave it once then it'll be a life sentence of having to do it often. Maybe I'll do some laser treatment one day.

faggot

how to get this body?

>tfw had back hair at age 16

Ask him nicely.

Same, my hair growth is insane. Not just body hair hopefully that means I won't be balding.

Legit on the chest, stomach, and legs. Intolerable on the back and shoulders. Somewhere in between the two extremes everywhere else.

How do I get more body hair? I feel like a hairless child at 24

High testosterone levels tend to result in balding and excess body hair in a lot of men. It's not unlikely that a lot of people on this board will face hair issues as they get older.

Same dude...

It depends, too much and you look like an ape, but just enough and you look like a man.

They keep popping up and getting thicker well into your 30s. Be patient.

Body hair is a vestigial trait left over from long long ago when we needed hair to keep warm.
We no longer have use for, because of this I view it as barbaric and unaesthetic .

Cuz they're always gettin sucked on, senpai

Lol and ew

Ew

It started growing in more places and thicker since I started lifting. Now my arm pit hair has spread almost all the way to my elbow.

It's fun to play with

i got a lot of it

Don't lift during the week of a full Moon.

>boom

I rolled a fucking lucky 7 on body hair in general.

>dark, strong hair with no signs of balding (30 y.o. atm)
>generous, yet not excesive body hair on chest, calves, feet and tighs.
>literally no hair on ass, back and other shitty places
>decent facial hair (dont know about full beard tho,dont tried it that before, I keep clean, short 7mm beard atm.
> all that combined with my light complexion and caucasian racial profile would look great as soon as I lose few pounds again.

a silverback needs hair to go with his muscle

There's a huge guy at my gym, like 2 meters tall, massive shoulders etc, about 15% or so... always wears a tanktop that reveals his hairy af shoulders and back. Like a bear. Fucking disgusting. If only he'd have it waxed once a month he could've gotten girls wet, but instead he's 1/10 disgusting animal. I just don't understand why he doesn't take care of that shit. Being also ugly and bald he should do everything in his power

one, stop being an insecure fag lol just take your shirt off if the situation calls for it.
if girls you want to fuck are there, they either are turned off by it or aren't (maybe suprised some might be turned on by it), but they will see you without shirt on eventually.

it won't be a life sentence of having to shave often if you decide to try it. it will just be a couple shitty days at most if you stop.

he gets more girls wet than you do.
you described bigfoot
if you don't think some sluts want to get ravaged by bigfoot you are delusional

I always remove the few I have. Don't care if it's seen as unmanly and whatnot. I love rubbing my hands over my muscular baby chest.

I like it, feel warm desu famalams.

Just grow it all out and embrace your natural look.

read what you wrote again and think hard about who's being delusional
>muh masculinity
literally no girl will want to fuck that, you autistic incel. cope

ass crack back and shoulders?

>literally no girl

hyperbole makes you look immature

You shave your ass crack? how the fuck do you even do that?

stick razor between cheeks and shave the sides.
disposable razors are usually pretty safe

>stick razor between cheeks and shave the sides.

Body hair is pretty hot imo

I feel ya buddy, I can't grow decent body hair either

Fucking hate it.
I wish there was a chemical I could add to a bath, so I could lay in it and watch my bodyhair dessolve.
I don't need hair on my back to or legs to keep me warm, thanks nature, but I got this.

Works for real bearmode but is completely disgusting otherwise

Yeah everything. Why would any male want to shave their ass crack unless you're looking to get those cheeks busted.

Just trim it.

>sasquatch tier legs and arms
>rainforest tier pubes, ass and armpit hair
>balding and shit facial hair

really activates the almonds

This

>skinny manlet
>got hair on my back that would put a silverback gorilla to shame

Fucking hate it. Trying to become bear mode but it's not working out. Don't have the genetic disposition for it I guess.

This gay motherfucker looks adorable. His smile reminds me of that suicidal genie from Aladdin.

t. clean shaven trap

super masculine

More like you don't eat enough

That nigger shaves it all off or waxes

Save money on toilet paper. Not have to take a shower or use a full roll of toilet paper after every shit.

Looks almost the same if you trim it with a 1,5mm clipper.
I don't bother to wax anything anymore.
It's probably different if you have very thick hairs though.

how long does it take for chest hair to grow back? does it grow back more thick?

i'm a man not a dolphin, men have hair

tfw im skinny as, but have carpet legs and forearms

mixed masculinity feels

That's bull bro and I know you know it.

>hate back hair
>grows on lower back/light hair on ass
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
At least my chest hair is in good taste

Well there is a cream.

>covered in body hair from a young age
>honestly was getting chest hair when I was like 11
>felt super insecure in the changing rooms during P.E. because I was the only one with body hair
>tfw now I love being a hairy cunt and a lot of my old friends are insecure about their feminine, hairless bodies

>mfw clean hairless back, shoulders and ass

I have lots on my chest and don't care. It's soft, not course Turk hair. Keeps me warm in winter, which is nice living in northern Canada. Hot in the summer, but oh well.

he could just be asian

My boyfriend is fluffy af and I personally dig it and think it's really masculine. And it's nice to touch.

Im cackling. Robin Williams really could've passed off as a gay bear.

No it doesn't, where are you getting this info? Test levels and body hair correlate but a lot of body hair does not mean a lot of test
Balding is also genetic

That guy look like me

jesus christ that's disgusting

how the fuck can you grow so much hair?

guy needs to be way bulkier to pull that off

>t. twink that only likes his hairy guys extra burly
Lighten up Francis

Is K.

How do you explain scrowny beta fags with a lot of body hair?