no hormonal issues from doing GOMAD for 2 years mode

Canadian PM mode

High nipple mode

You fucking wish Justin you faggot

too good for this world more, too pure.

Type 2 Diabeetus

Bit above average muscle mass and low body fat mode

Kinobody mode?

It's called "this is what women want" mode.

first or third post?

The 'Actually not on roids but has lifted for 3 years and doesn't eat junk food' special

has-regular-sex-with-women mode

>3 years
Stop projecting fatty

If you're a lanklet that would take you 3 natty years too

The "my nipples are slightly too high" mode

1 month till summer is over...

I've seen lankets go to that in 6 months

daily reminder that hormonal profile and frame size are huge factors not only for putting on mass, but also looking aesthetic.
Everything else being equal (height, weight, program, diet, time of lifting), higher T, frame and insertions will make a world of difference.

Relations between frame size and body composition and bone mineral status
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/75/6/1012.long
Frame size was more closely associated with Total Body Fat (TBF) and Fat-Free Mass (FFM) than with Bone Mineral Content (BMC) and Bone Mineral Density (BDD). The association between frame size and body composition seems to be more structural than substantive. Frame-size measures were significantly and positively associated with all body-composition and bone mineral measures in bivariate analyses.
Bicristal, knee, and wrist breadths were associated with TBF, and biacromial, knee, and wrist breadths were positively associated with FFM. Biacromial breadth was positively associated with BMC and BMD

shitty genetics:
imgur . com/a/Ujiu7

Some people will leave dyel mode after a few months of fucking around in the gym while others have to slave away for 2 years to look half-way decent

Ive got big red dick-suckin lips mode.

No homo.