Video games are detrimental to your health

Video games are detrimental to your health.

Playing RuneScape all day is NOT going to do anything positive for your body or your mind.

>wakes up
>doesn't shower
>hops on RuneScape
>plays from 8am to 11pm
"Ugh I wish I had the time to go to the gym..."
>wonders why he's so fat and disgusting

Don't even bother showing "articles" about the "positive" effects of video games. They're all geekscience. Sell your shit and take care of your body.

Varg is a fucking loser

yea, well maybe you should build a fucking time machine and tell that to 14 year old me

>not making gains while playing runescape
are you even trying

>implying I can't AFK WC/Fishing via teamviewer while at the gym

Runescape is one of the best games to play for fitness, it's so low intensity you barely have to be at your desk senpai.

>posting on Veeky Forums about how sitting on your ass for 16 hours a day is detrimental to your health

your a fucking idiot. everyone here knows this

but varg plays video games all the time

The funny part about this is that Varg made a video saying there was nothing wrong with video games as long as they had a moral to tell or some wisdom to impart.

runescape made me understand economics

>Playing RuneScape after 2012

Lol retard

The funny part is people taking seriously a lunatic murderer.

They are making both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape into mobile apps so stuff like this is going to be way easier.

Imagine being so beta you think that killing someone who's trying to kill you is a morally bad thing to do.

>implying I would listen to a heathen who rejected Christ
Shiggidus Diggidus.

I don't think video games are bad until you get carried away with them, but then again I spent all day playing rocket league for the last 3 days

>Video games are detrimental to your health.
daily stress from job, personal life and all that shit is more detrimental to your health than games ever will be.

games on the other hand can be used as a relaxation thing

Except he's convicted for murder and not excessive self-defense, you absolute mong.

>inb4 b-but he says he's done it in self-defense!

>Videogames
(pic related)

and oj simpson was acquitted of murder. what's your point

I also do heroin to relax.

Who are you talking about?