Why not get plastic surgery if you're lifting for looks?

Why not get plastic surgery if you're lifting for looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3312405/Model-s-life-ruined-image-turned-internet-meme.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Korean frauds will ruin the human race with their genes

I need that girl's jaw on the left

The norks need a bomb rammed up their ass

it works better for women.

They chopped half that bitches face off

I would totally get facial surgery done like this in korea but I'm pretty sure they're only good at working on asian skulls.

Same user :(

Because I'm only kinda sorta good looking and I already get an uncomfortable amount of attention from women (and gay men).

My kids will end up looking like shit.

nigga that's chinese text. all oriental countries have next level plastic surgeons now.

But I am, I'm saving money
Gym is just for maintenance, plastic surgery is how you get pretty
at least for girls, you can't get very good results with gym alone

If you keep your face the way it is your kids will end up not ending up at all
They'll be imaginary
They won't even exist
You won't procreate

This image is fake though, as in she hasn't even had PS

its just a meme

Each generation will require more and more surgery to look normal.. it's never ending lel

>If you keep your face the way it is your kids will end up not ending up at all
this is where you should have stopped
>They'll be imaginary
>They won't even exist
>You won't procreate
this is how you ruined your own joke

Human's aren't a race, they're a species that consists of several races. And Korean frauds with their hidden awful genes won't ruin anything as long as you have the intelligence to avoid race mixing.

Sorry, I do get carried away trying to drive my points home

It's not "fake" in a way, it is a reference to a real occurrence in China, where a male model married a woman and had children with her. Then he found out that she had had cosmetic surgery because the kids ended up hideous, and the man had always been naturally handsome so it wasn't his genes. He sued the wife and got fucktons of money because she was found guilty of deceiving him.

They would end up looking like shit either way, also, if you had plastic surgery you could land a more attractive woman than if you didn't, leading you to having more attractive kids.

That's fake, that's a fake story, none of that happened
Jesus christ

No it's not fake you retard. It did happen, it was on Chinese news. Jesus Christ just end your life if you are this retarded.

thinking, out, loud.
echo chamber.

Lmao, actually it's an ad for a plastic surgery clinic in Hong Kong. The woman is a model who actually never found work after the image was released and ended up suing the advertising agency, the story you're referring to did also happen, but it's just that news outlets used OP's picture as the header and less intelligent people assumed that the header was a picture of the family.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3312405/Model-s-life-ruined-image-turned-internet-meme.html

It was an ad that went viral and someone on facebook made up the story. Don't worry user, I didn't know it was an urban legend at first either.

>tfw legit considering getting nose surgery because my nose looks all fucked up
My nose is naturally crooked so it looks like somebody punched me super hard and my nose has stayed like that ever since. My nose is arguably my worst feature.

Had gyno surgery, no regrets. It gave me my life back.

If you have the money and can soothe the savage beast that is body dismorphia, do it user.

The Asian plastic surgery same face really disturbs me

I have literally 30+ moles on my face and I'm thinking of getting a few cut off. My derm says they charge 115 per but have package discounts, will probably take a few off and see what it looks like, I feel that's nothing for facial gains

what about metal surgery?

Any good before/after images of jaw/cheek implants?

hello mr "scientist"

kek

>imagine being this stupid

ITT

People who have not read Anders, Stiegler, Cardon. etc...