How do i stop being so angry

How do i stop being so angry

Leave Veeky Forums

Don't stop OP, that means you still care enough about something to have an emotional response. Once you don't get angry there is no going back.

Anger is a fear of losing control.

You look at my post number.

I got a five too, look!

I know it's hard to do in the moment, but try to recognize it, label it, and explain to yourself what you're getting angry about.

Example: Some cyclist runs a red light and you have to slam on your breaks. He flips you off and angrily calls you a faggot as he (luckily) cycles on his way.

Me: Wow holy shit fuck that guy, fucking cyclists don't follow the fucking rules, I could have killed him, then he flips me off and calls me a faggot?!

Recognize: I'm am definitely angry probably 10 out of 10

Label: Surpise and rightous indignation, personal insult

Explain: Alright, I'm mad because I almost hit that guy, I was startled and had to slam on my breaks so my adrenaline is kind of jacked up right now. That guy was 100% wrong but he probably isn't suicidal and he probably didn't see me coming and thought he could make the light. He did flip me off and call me a faggot, but he's probably shitting himself a little right now too. People get embarrassed and don't want to admit they're wrong. So he flipped me off and called me a faggot to save face, even though anybody who saw that would totally think he's a fucking idiot.

As for how to actually deal face to face with people as you're getting angry I try to make myself laugh by like thinking of headlines "Local man assaults parking garage attendant over $3 dispute, attendant in critical condition", or try to get them mad on my behalf, "what would you do in my situation?" inquisitively if they say "I guess I'd be pretty mad" it's easier to be like "yeah I guess huh?" and shrug it off if they say "I'd probably just think of how I fucked up and hope I don't make the same mistake next time" depending on what I think I might say "Well, I think you'd be wrong to just take that shit" or "Yeah maybe, you're right".

The point is you have to stand back from yourself somehow and look in, which is hard to do when you're in it you know?

Happy cake day!

you need to kill a woman every now and then as a natural release

You don't.

You bottle it up and use it as fuel for your lifts.

I know it's hard to do in the moment, but try to recognize it, label it, and explain to yourself what you're getting angry about. Example: Some cyclist runs a red light and you have to slam on your breaks. He flips you off and angrily calls you a faggot as he (luckily) cycles on his way.
Me: Wow holy shit fuck that guy, fucking cyclists don't follow the fucking rules, I could have killed him, then he flips me off and calls me a faggot?!
Recognize: I'm am definitely angry probably 10 out of 10. Label: Surpise and rightous indignation, personal insult. Explain: Alright, I'm mad because I almost hit that guy, I was startled and had to slam on my breaks so my adrenaline is kind of jacked up right now. That guy was 100% wrong but he probably isn't suicidal and he probably didn't see me coming and thought he could make the light. He did flip me off and call me a faggot, but he's probably shitting himself a little right now too. People get embarrassed and don't want to admit they're wrong. So he flipped me off and called me a faggot to save face, even though anybody who saw that would totally think he's a fucking idiot. As for how to actually deal face to face with people as you're getting angry I try to make myself laugh by like thinking of headlines "Local man assaults parking garage attendant over $3 dispute, attendant in critical condition", or try to get them mad on my behalf, "what would you do in my situation?" inquisitively if they say "I guess I'd be pretty mad" it's easier to be like "yeah I guess huh?" and shrug it off if they say "I'd probably just think of how I fucked up and hope I don't make the same mistake next time" depending on what I think I might say "Well, I think you'd be wrong to just take that shit" or "Yeah maybe, you're right". The point is you have to stand back from yourself somehow and look in, which is hard to do when you're in it you know?

Is that better or should I green text it for you?

Greentext please.

The recognize-label-explain thing works for me and my anger. It's not nonsense OP.

Yeah, it's something I teach my students at the Autism School.

Remove triggers. I'm normally a laid back guy but whenever I'm around my family my anger spikes and I become really nasty

Now you're making me mad. I'll just use my method...

im on heroin man
i dont feel shit

Fuck
I'm not OP but I've never thought about it like that.
So should I embrace being angry about not being Chad?
Would that push me closer to being Chad?

>tfw I've been told by several girls that I look serious/angry in my pics, some blocked me for it
Lel

That's a stupid thing to be angry about. You're stupid. Chad is a fictional character composed of extremes you made up in your mind which you'll never fully achieve. Might as well get angry at yourself for the thousands of other things about yourself you cannot change.

my day is 15 hours angry one hour happy.

n-no you

That's nothing, I look like ninja nonstop because of my brow wrinkle

Learn how to edge and that happy hour can be a happy two hours.

the happiness is more spread out.i dont really feel happy when masturbating so much as i feel like its something i have to do.

Get dubs like mine

>be me
>angry af all the time
>angryface.jpg
>years pass by
>life gets better
>not angry anymore
>still angryface.jpg all the time
>people ask "user why are you angry"
>mfw I'm not

Don't become me OP, it's shit.

i know this feel, i actually have to work to get my neutral face.

Do it user. Everyone has something that drives them.

You can't. You are who you are and you won't change. You can be more mature and try to handle it better but thats the best its going to get. I saw a family picture of myself when I was a child and I realized I am still that kid.

r/im14andthisisdeep

Meditation

Google "Alexander Technique" and get a couple books on it. Beat that resting bitch face syndrome.

Have sex and

> checkem

You can change but depending on how old you are it can be a difficult and slow process. Consider therapy if you can afford it.

I will, thanks.