Redpill me on pre workout, Veeky Forums

redpill me on pre workout, Veeky Forums

is it dangerous?
worth for a beginner to use?
should I just stick to drinking espresso before my workouts?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.priceplow.com/dmaa-supplements
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/eca_stack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Save your money and just use caffeine pills

Just stick to your morning coffee. Don't become reliant on preworkouts

Try genuflecting before the power rack and making the sign of the cross while the effeminate mens eyes are torn from the mirrors on the wall onto you as you loudly howl a prayer. Then heartily snort some smelling salts before imagining that the following lift you are about to make will save the person place or thing you love the most from death.

How is becoming reliant on caffeine any better

A cup of coffee isn't as potent as preworkout and it's a lot easier to cut it for a bit if needed

Fair enough. I don't drink either pre workouts or coffee so I was curious

Just try pre-workout. It's fun for awhile then you will go back to coffee on your own volition.

I stared taking six star PW which is the cheapest stuff you can possibly get. it's alright for the first few weeks, but I have about 3 servings left and for the past two weeks or so I haven't felt the effects. I'm going to finish what I have and start taking my caffeine pills instead. They're much cheaper and I can get 240 pills for about $10 when they're on special.

My experience with PW is this.
Take it and start feeling tingly with a boost of energy then that wears out after about half an hour of working out. The days when I didn't workout enough or took it a bit to take I'd wake up in the middle of the night with my heart beating really fast, then it would go back to normal after a while.

Is it dangerous? Maybe if you ignore the warning labels
Worth it? Maybe for the days you feel to tired to workout
Stick to espresso? I'd say just try it and see for yourself, but I would stick to caffeine now that I have tried it first hand.

preworkout is like adderall for an hour to two

Isn't working out on adderall/vyvanse/dexedrine dangerous?

I already drink like 6 cups of coffee a day.

The one time I had a gym buddies pre workout it was a different kind of energy. Everything was tingly and itchy, but I was more physically energetic than ever. It lasted for a few hours and it was a good work out.

My question is what is a good prework out that's not just caffeine pills in powder form? I see shit at Costco and Walgreens but it's always the same 2 brands that I've seen poor reviews on. Do I need to order some shit off of Amazon?

Most pre-workouts have ingredients for pump, endurance, focus, and energy. There are varying ingredients and even more combinations of said ingredients. Just do your research, determine what kind of pre-workout would be best for you.

I'm currently taking Dymatize's new Pre-Workout... it's not too bad.

Not sure but I've done it, working out on adderal was p fun

all the good ones that worked are now banned

if its good it gets banned
if it doesnt get banned then its shit

Half the reason i go to the gym is pre-workout, it's pretty good.

Just /sip/

Mr Hyde is a good intermediate preworkout. Start with C4, then Mr. Hyde after a few months, and then find whatever works best for you from there. There is a whole lot more than caffeine in these (if theyre any good at least). You can probably buy the ingredients yourself and make it slightly cheaper, but its a lot of work.

Halodrol or M1T
Say goodbye to liver

90 fucking dollars for 30 servings ofm Halodrol? Is it worth it?

Nope. Some suppliers still use DMAA.

blog.priceplow.com/dmaa-supplements

I can personally vouch for mesomorph and dust extreme. Shit fucking works.

the koala freak from Calum von moger and the Jay cutler pre workout are really good, one of the best i've tried on the US that doesn't have dmaa
try shotgun, its really good too

pwo is a meme

It's basically an oral steroid.
It will rape any OTC PWO supplement availabl

I was kidding tho op, drink Mr Hyde or some shit first brah, I use cobra labs curse, usually 3-4 scoops

Not worth it unless you lift seriously for 1.5hrs plus and/or are fasted.

If you want a preworkout, make your own and buy the ingredients in bulk.

Not OP, but I know Halodrol is legal through some loophole. Is M1T also legal now then as well? I thought prohormones were made illegal.

I'm a UK brah and I can order both online without checks, totally legit
Along with Trest, Andro products etc
Got an order for Tr3st coming this week

its really fun to see beta cucks paying $40 for a pre workout while you can buy 10ml of 250mg/ml of test with that money, you'll get much better pump, much more energy and focus on everything and also better results

I use it before PR days any body who tells you coffee does the same thing is trying to meme you
Nothing compares to the pump of a good pre workout just look at the ingredients before you buy better yet build your own pre

there's been plenty of times i didn't get much sleep and had to work all day and i still push out every single rep never dropping lower weight. just need some good hype music and not be a pussy

Gonna hijack a thread, since it is similar case

been using pre-workout with Ephedrine recently.

Have any anons any experience with it? Is it better than caffeine in terms of metabolic boost?

What about fat loss? meme or true?

And what about the buit up resistence? I've heard you are gaining it pretty fast

A lot of products coming out with DMHA, basically the same thing as DMAA except without the crash.

Shit is fucking epic. Stock up while you can boys.

For fat loss you'd have to stack it with aspirins and caffeine and follow a strict regiment.

>aspirins

what? I've heard that 1/4 th of aspirine pill on the daily basics is beneficial for your cardtioviscular health, but can you tell me more on why/how aspirine helps with a fat loss and how to dose it?

I meant aspirine. Phoneposting.

Also:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/eca_stack/

It's pretty easy to cycle. Look up example cycles on google or something.

thanks user, I'll check it out.

Meh they didn't make me feel any different.
Just stick to a good meal, and get yourself pumped up with some sort of ritual.
Watching zyzz-chatroulette works for me

Adderal was training wheels for Original jack3d formula
>DO YOU FEEL THE FIRE ANTS CRAWLING INSIDE YOUR SKIN BRO?
fun times

dmaa and caffeine are the only good pwo stims. i like getting the tubs tho cos i like having a nice tasty cold pre workout drink

I used coffee and creatine for 2 weeks each and i can recommend using coffee if it doesn't stress your heart during the workout.
Also, what calcium supps should i take (if any) if i dont drink milk or any calcium rich food

Pre-workouts are helpful at times, but they're not needed as a beginner. If you are buy it, just make your own with tested and tried ingredient. It's much cheaper and you'll be able to get the rest dose for each.

Im curious, i take 800 mg caffeine in pill form before each of my workouts, so 6 times a week - Are there any dangers by doing this?

Sounds dangerous. That's like 16 cups of coffee. I take 200-400 and get caffeine crash every time which makes me feel like shit after my workout...

I worked out really hard on high doses (120mg+) of vyvanse when i was a boy a few times and it was really not good for me. Not good for my young heart. Felt bad for my body to do it

i got a thing of mr hyde cus the store i went to was out or regular c4. Makes me shit in the middle of every workout . Switched to mixing my own with bcaa, beta alanine, caffiene and creatine

Was for

>Watching zyzz-chatroulette
Ma nigguh

Why do any of you people use pre workout? Would you not become reliant on it over time? If you're tired before a workout then just do a long warm up with a couple mins if skipping or jogging to get the blood flowing and you'll feel ready to go. Trust me lads, becoming reliant on caffeine can be an awful thing.

DMBA > Caffeine

This is currently my favorite pre. Dymatize contacted me and sent it to me about a month before it released. Ingredients are dosed extremely high. Best pumps ever, and focus was great. Only downside is it only has 20 servings, and I checked out how much it sells for and it's $40. So unless you have extra cash to spend, I recommend Mr. Hyde or Mesomorph.

>DYEL detected

>Not realizing how beneficial beta alanine is

>2 dollars/serving
Cheeky fucks go shill somewhere else

pic is what i purchased and it makes me feel sick to my stomach which completely demotivates me. how does preworkout not make everyone feel like they're gonna vomit and weird and stuff?

did i buy the wrong kind?

No it's not. You just buy beta alanine, caffeine pills, and creatine. Bronkaid if you want retarded energy and tension headaches

Why the fuck does pre workout even have creatine in it

Hey, Jack3d is illegal in Sweden. A friend of mine got arrested for it and had to do community service helping refugees and migrants to settle

When are you cuck swedes gonna stop destroying your own country

When you Americans stop terrorising innocent countries and stop electing psychopath racists as your leaders

Spoken like a true cuck

>Syria
>Innocent
TOPKEK

I got this early too. It's alright. Nothing too great. Honestly didn't sit well in my stomach and not that great of a pump or focus/energy. Maybe 5/10 but I still have more of it to try.

I always consume banana and then coffee before workout. fucking GOAT

Mesomorph m8, they usually have sales where you can buy one get one half off.
I've been using it for nearly 6 months now and can't imagine switching permanently to something else. The Pineapple flavor is probably the best I've tried, haven't tried out Tutti Frutti yet