What does Veeky Forums think of Jeff Nippard?

pic unrelated

fake natty manlet cuck

nerdy shrill voice alone makes me think he has a manchild syndrome

pretty good scientific break down of his workouts desu

i can tell he's a manlet just from his short arms. i love how manlets think that we can't tell without a tape measure or something.

you can do any workout on roids and see results

he does fluff and pump routines

hes 5'5 lmfao

He sounds more like a FtM tranny to me.

manlet

Don't care, who gyu?

yee thats my goal physic same frame

roiding overcompensating turbo manlet

High quality, science based content. He's by far one of the best sources I've found for easily digestible information.

Plus he's a qt and his gf is bretty hot (and accomplished).

how do you know if he is roiding? his gains seems pre natty to me considering he is only 5'5

A turbo manlet that somehow hit the genetic lottery, getting an above average frame while have a body with literal dwarf proportions (short t-rex arms and legs). Might be an actual natty

I mean the genetic lottery in terms of bodybuilding. Looks absolutely ridiculous otherwise

wtf why his nipples are at the crescendo of his pecs and not where they should be, fucking bizarre

He's never been dishonest about his height and has stated it a few times in his videos.

he makes my nips 'ard guvna

i actually feel sorry for him, being this short must suck

He's rich, youtube famous and is fucking a model/cancer researcher. Yeah bro his life sucks, manlets amirite?

i'm not saying his life is bad, but i'm 100% sure he is insecure as fuck about his height seeing that his job is to build a symmetrical physique and his arms and legs are disproportional as fuck, also his head looks massive

I want him to dick me very very hard

Are you short yourself?

Look at RDJ. Clearly insecurity about height isn't resolved via fame, fortune and accomplishment.

who's the guy in OP's pic? definitely body-goals.

He's like 3 feet tall and built like a frog