When's the last time you cleaned out your gym bag?

When's the last time you cleaned out your gym bag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00YhxbjK1vE
youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPNi14QkYc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't own one, but if I did I'd clean it once a week

Isn't that just the drippings tray

>having a gym bag

>employee bitching about how dirty his work space is
Well maybe you should do your job and clean up more, bitch.

Yeah. They should clean it once a night (literally all you have to do is run it through the dish washer which at a restaurant take a few minutes at most) but leaving it isn't a huge problem. Also, I'd fire the fucker for publicly shitting on his job. Don't like it? Then get out

Typical Trump supporter. Why go public in an attempt to alert people as to what's really going on when we can cut corners and lie? It's like living in a never ending nightmare with you people.

>be worker
>part of job is to clean something
>don't
>bitches that something isn't clean
Yeah, what's next, am I going to bitch on twitter about how dirty my car is?

How about be a good employee and clean the shit because its your job burgerfag?

Because retards like you decided to vote to make it impossible for me.

Hahahahah holy shit, the endless butthurt from you leftist betas for the next several decades is so much fun.

I didn't even vote but I'm glad that you people lost.

Congrats on waging a war against a living meme and losing you rebel without a clue.

Actually, I'm not a trump supporter, I just ran a restaurant for 2 years. You're not Upton Sinclair, you're a fucking waitress making money by having people come in. You posting pictures like that means less people come in, less tips for you, less business for me, and everyone loses. Not just that, you find something like that, come and talk to me so we can fix instead of bitching about it online.

Maybe if you weren't such a clown then your workers would feel comfortable approaching you about how shitty your establishment is. But no, you feel the need to let your toxic masculinity bleed into everything and create a hostile and, frankly, intimidating work environment.

>Impossible to be a decent employee
Fuck you, you pathetic fucking neet, how braindead do you have to be to not follow simple instructions, you leftist scum need to be shot. But you'd find a way to fuck dying up, how are you going to pay off those gender studies class if you can't even clean a drip tray?

Why not just fix it instead of posting about it online and in so doing trying to pass the buck? And what the fuck does politics have to do with it? It's just good business to have loyal employees. There's no cutting corners and lying, it's a 2 minute fix according to that guy

>mfw I literally just had a mcdonalds ice cream cone an hour ago

Goddammit, if Hillary was elected maybe I'd be able to run this tray under the faucet, but you fucking Trump supporters had to ruin everything!

Nice projection you have there, STEM dropout. You completely misread the meaning of my post. Cut down on the testosterone and rub your two brain cells together before posting next time.

tbf judging by the disgusting state of their ice cream tray, the rest of that apartment probably looks like shit too. So if yours was clean and organized you should be good

It gets posted online so that the public can learn the widespread issues that are happening on a daily basis. You idiots tried to cover up Russia, but a few brave souls posted it everywhere and the country is better because of it. Don't slam people for their bravery in the face of unemployment. Celebrate them for resisting and doing the right thing.

>toxic masculinity

>toxic
T.betaLoLnerd

>stem dropout
And thats supposed to impress me?
>fast food
>unethical
Water, still wet.
Maybe if you didn't write such vague bullshit you would still be in school right now.

Your reading comprehension is still lacking. Try again, sweetheart.

What the fuck are you talking about? This shit never happened at my restaurant and it never would because a) I made sure everything was clean b) my employees trusted me. My employees felt very comfortable coming to me not just with things they noticed at the establishment but also about problems they had in general. We had a lot of highschool girls as waitresses and I always made sure to let them know how important school was. They also knew I ran shit military though. I had their respect because I earned it. I took charge when shit hit the fan, I had their backs when customers complained (usually white trash and black trash trying to get free food). You're presupposing a lot friendo, and you've gotten it all wrong thus far

>I had their respect because I earned it
They were all laughing at you. You're such a faggot.

>unironically responding to shitty bait and trying to prove yourself to an internet troll
go to bed, grandpa

Why would I clean out my gym bag Tbh?

At least I have testosterone and not numale dna

Judging by your intelligence, you don't have much of anything. Run along, kid.

>widespread issues

It's a dirty ice cream tray you faggot. It takes less than 2 minutes to fix and is something the employees should have been doing every night. I guarantee you it isn't corporate policy to let it get dirty, it's that someone in the chain fucked up. It doesn't need public exposure to fix and to hold people accountable.

How you can think this is anything like the hacking of an election is beyond me. It's orders of magnitude different and in one instance the fix is easy and benefits everyone and can be effectuated by the person who found it whereas in the other it can't

I'm just in the mood for angry ranting right now and the chon is the perfect outlet for it.

that when I go to Veeky Forums and post something about how Americans don't have actual cuisine. guaranteed angry ranting every time

Nice derail retard.

Did everyone on Veeky Forums get even more retarded? How did so many of you fall for that horribly obvious bait? Christ, just ignore that shit.

If only you could work as hard as you stipost, I'm envious of your baiting skills.

I wish i had a manager like you. My manager is a stupid 21 year old who just cares about getting married. She is never in the store and she doesn't train anyone. If something goes wrong she expects us do deal with it and wont pick up her company cell phone that she is supposed to pick up 24/7 if we call. (24/7 subway) she is such an immature bitch. I am not a manager but I have to act like one or the store will go to shit . And we have the busiest subway in our state. :(
Mfw I'm in my last year of college working for an idiot working with mostly idiot serving idiots who think subway is actually healthy for them.

Blaming white privilege for not being successful is just as bad as blaming affirmative action.

Ain't no white man ever been held down.

>cleanliness, order, and respect for law is like a living nightmare.

Just go suck Trudeau's cock.

Nigga this is a McDonald's. Managers make you stand at your spot and you only get to clean off they tell you to. It's managers fault for not making time for more regular maintenance.

youtube.com/watch?v=00YhxbjK1vE

This guy knows how it is.

Where the fuck else do you put your clothes when going to the gym.

DRUMFF

i hate bad employees, i've fired so many people on my company that doesn't know how to be organized or clean
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEAVE SOMETHING DIRTY ON YOUR JOB? ITS NOT YOUR JOB TO CLEAN? TELL THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON FOR CLEANING TO CLEAN IT, DON'T TAKE THE MANAGER TIME WITH YOUR LAZYNESS AND YOUR STUPIDITY, JUST CLEAN THIS SHIT OR TELL SOMEONE TO CLEAN YOURSELF

that pic, awakening from a dream to a nightmare it seems

>but leaving it isn't a huge problem.
Clearly it is.

Leaving it for one night isn't a problem I should have clarified. Leaving it for weeks is. It still could be worse (anything with where the food is kept) but that picture is not after just a single day

IMPEACH BLUMPFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it bad that I just drive back home in the clothes I went to the gym with? I only live 5 minutes away. Shower when I get back.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

Sorry if this is cringey, but that's fucking cool how you said that. "Shower when I get back." Like you're tossing it over your shoulder like you just don't give a fuck. I bet you're cool irl, like I bet you really do talk like that. "Shower when I get back." Bet you do, stud.

Soft Ice really isn't food, It might be non-toxic, but that's all its merit.

Of course never, who cleans a bag?

Do not bully turtle

Easy b8 M8.

Ice cream has one of the biggest mark ups for restaurant's, and especially fast food chains.

Why?

>several decades
Try 2 years for midterms, 4 for Drumpf at best

I wear them?

Jesus Christ these have gone downhill. I haven't watched that since I was a kid, never knew I'd get the "don't meet your heroes" vibe from a fucking cartoon.

sometimes i forget people believe the mainstream narrative

jesus imagine being that naive

A FUCKING CAT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPNi14QkYc8

This.

This.

Underrated

you've fallen for the classic blunder, using a picture more interesting and controversial than your own thread topic

What a shitty post.

Great contribution, jackass.

That explains why the grease trap pumps we got from McDonalds always looked the worse and died within 6 months. That shit dissolves cast iron.

prepare your anus