>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkTf9TUIUcU
youtube.com/watch?v=-J-1yLnvJLI
youtube.com/watch?v=g-l_ibujaWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

>Working on wall handstands
>Acclimated to blood rushing to head
>Elbows locked, joints "stacked", hips not sagging
>Can't make it past 30secs because pressure builds in right armpit
It's not a lack of strength, I think it may be a blood vessel(not the brachial artery) that's not used to being inverted.
Wtf should I do, is this normal?

Can you guys critique my routine? Keep in mind that I've been lifting for about a year now with free weights and machines; I've switched over to a bodyweight-focused routine in order to improve my overall body control while making some gains in the process.

Pull day:
Front lever row 3x4
Pull ups 3x12
Close grip chin ups 3x12
Neutral grip pull ups 3x12
Phorm pull ups 3x5
Supinated Australians 3x12
Dumbbell curls 3x12

Push day:
Chest press machine 3x12
Chest fly machine 3x12
Regular push ups 3x10
Diamond push ups 3x10
Clap push ups 3x10
Dips 3x10

I lower the reps by 2 for each set that I do 12 reps on initially.
Then I train core and legs the day after.
Sunday's my rest day.

>pic related is my goal physique

All criticism is welcome.

Thanks.

just got done with /fat/, how often does this general show up?

Where's the legs?

Whats your actual goal? I feel like if i offer any sound advice youll over look it due to your immaturity.

My push up progression right now is at decline diamond push-ups and archer push ups, what's next?

I can do around 10-12 reps of those.

Okay.....please be more specific. Are you looking for a push-up progression, or looking to increase your push-ups?

Looking to increase push up progression.. basically the end goal is one armed push up. Right now I can't do incline one arm.. the most I can do is one arm on a sofa and the other arm pushing.

I can do 12 reps of that too.

If possible a video would be cool. Im not too familiar on one arm push-up progression, but you could try working negatives, but if you can't control it for a 5 second negative i would choose i different progression.

Negatives sounds like a good idea, I would try it when I get home later.

Will dragon flags also strengthen obliques and lumbar erector spinae to a decent degree?

kinda. Why did you just want to do nothing but dragon flags for core?

If it's not dangerous or ineffective I would certainly like too. I've been doing Scooby's Rotisserie Core routine since I started 4 months ago and I am both horribly bored of planks and desiring a more dynamic challenge to strengthen my entire core. Plus it'll save me 8 minutes on my workout time, which would be nice for those days I'm stretched for free time.

Very frequently. Sometimes there's a small gap between /bwg/'s

you fool, more mass equals more gains with bodyweight

Ideally you want to work the core strength, as well as endurance. depending on how strong you are you could do somthing like the following. Depends how much time you have too.

1.Strength work
Dragon flags
single leg planks
side plank leg raises

2.endurance work
planks
side plank
reverse plank
hollow hold
superman

Theres also dynamic core work you can work in too.

For legs I just do machine work. I also workout my core after doing legs.

To achieve a physique similar to my OP pic while simultaneously being able to move my body around in a more natural and impressive way.

>immaturity

Is it because I chose an anime character's physique as my goal?

Alright, I'll give this a run for a couple weeks and see how it works. Thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=PkTf9TUIUcU
Impossible dip form check????
I feel like i am cheating in my second rep. Is that still a real impossible dip? Is the first one a real impossible dip?
I and doing partial reps at the moment because im just getting started.

once you can lean your elbows all the way on the bar, and you can keep the tilt, thats when you know youll have it.

are you trying to do russian dip?

Impossible dip, not Russian dip.
Russian dip is easy for me.

how is it different from this
youtube.com/watch?v=-J-1yLnvJLI

In a Russian dip your jerk yourself forward and put your bodyweight in front.
In an impossible dip you extend your arm from the bottom position while keeping your bodyweight leaning back.
The difference in difficulty is exponential.

a good skill to aim for, I suppose

Which push up variant would work the pecs hardest??

archer
though I do get chest gains from dips

If I buy one of these what are the chances that I'll injure myself

I mean, id say its fine for pullups. Fuck anything else on it tho

It loosens with time, so you should keep tightening it regularly.
I learned the hard way, as it detached once, and I went down on my back. No injuries, only slight pain.

I've seen people do circles with their legs at the bottom of a dragon flag or moving from side to side. I've only done normal dragon flags and they won't help you with obliques.

>only slight pain

Happened to me. It's not slight pain. It is not slight pain.

Extremely high, even if you screw it into the door frame, had one collapse on me, it suddenly bent in the middle, took me down and dragged the screws through the frame for like half a meter, like I landed on my knees.

Wasn't even that fat or muscular back then.

Get you one of those, pic related, I use one now without even attaching it to the frame, you just put onto the top of the frame and BAM, physics and static forces keep it in place, you finish and just pick it up and put it somewhere,

Just make sure the frame matches the dimensions of the bar so it fits snugly, even if it doesn't you can still use it though.

I would get one of those, but the problem is that my door frames are less than half an inch

Did the exact thing, and bought one just like your pic probably same one, unfortunately I have to use a door frame that is kind of far out of the way to use.

Hey, man,I've seen you do planches. Can you help me out?? I do tuck planche. Everything is OK. Immediately after I lift my hands of the ground I get pain in my forearm. Google shows that it's common to get pain in forearm, and some people said to rest, other said that I need to strengthen my forearms and there were many other recommendations. But I want to ask you cause I know you have experience with this exercise. So have you ever gotten pain from planche work?

Yeah actually I have gotten pain in my forearm before, hut I remember it just went away over time.

Looking to increase my pullup/chinup reps.
Should I do GtG or add weight?

I know there is at least one other user who does the Stretching of Gymnastic Bodies. To that user, how do you do pic related. My problem is that I can hold it for 40-60 seconds. After that it's hard for me to keep my rear leg straight up. It wants to slide on the wall. For instance if the left leg is against the wall it wants to slide to the right. And if the right leg is against the wall it wants to slide to the left.

What should I buy to use as increased elevation for deep step-ups/shrimp squats? I'm at the point where I can do proper shrimp squats all day and I'm looking to increase difficulty.
What kind of boxes do you guys use?

follow the appropriate rep mastery from foundation, depending where you want to end up

What are you supposed to do after hips off the bench dragon flags are too easy?

Try being tense when stretching instead of relaxed.

got links to the foundation PDFs?

Try dynamic planks. Get into a plank position (hands, not forearms) then alternate touching one knee to your elbow for 1 minute. rest, repeat X3

For context, Weightlifter fag (clean and jerk and snatch). I am working on holding planches for more than a second or two at a time, can already do front levers. I am looking for more difficult core exercises, or ways to make the hard ones (dragon flag, front lever, planches) more difficult. More variety too would be good I suppose, I don't know a ton of bodyweight exercises other than the popular ones.

I remember being tense when I notice my leg falling to the side. Gonna try to stay tensed from the very beginning of the exercise. thnks for the idea.

yeah they are in the OP

most simple solution, put weight on legs for dragon flags or progress in Manna

Wanted to get back into the body weight game after a year long relapse. What are some great body weight routines?

>dragon flags
Here are some harder variations
Dragon flags with elevated shoulders and straight arms.
Vertical Dragon flags (no bending of the elbow) youtube.com/watch?v=g-l_ibujaWw

for the foundation routine when do i do the pushup and the handstand variations?

>doesn't read OP
>asks for shit that is in OP
never change fatso
when you are supposed to? idk what is the question

Hey guys, can I get some critique on my routine please?

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS
where's the push ups and handstands?

Push ups are part of HBP in day A.
Handstands are done separately and they can be done either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days in a week, according to Foundation.

what about the wrist pushup, knuckle pushup, and fingertip?

It goes like this.
4 wrist stretches
after that
>wrist pushup, knuckle pushup, and fingertip?
after that
HS

I do it like this and also see results
4 wrist stretches
after that
HS

in the weekend I do
>wrist pushup, knuckle pushup, and fingertip?

btw why don't you download the pdf? It has good videos

Instead of having your arms behind your head try having them in front of it in a dragon flag.