OATS???

Wtf Veeky Forums can this be right?? Are oats confirmed the greatest food of all time?

>carbs

No thanks

Have fun eating 250g lul

>70% carbs
>greatest food of all time

1/10 for making me reply

I hope you know that one scoop of oats (100ml) is only 30g. Have fun eating those 250 grams.

What the fuck, I had no idea it was that much !>!??!?!!>?!

Do you realize that 30g is one portion?
I almost ever eat more than 50g

>2017
>still being afraid of the most important macro .

>implying that's a lot
When I was bulking, I made overnight oats with 200g of oats and added a some peanut butter, whey and cinnamon for breakfast. Motherfuckers were calorie and protein bombs but it's not like I was really full. Could've eaten more, but I didn't want to get fat.

I always eat 100g but man, I can't imagine swallowing 250g.

oats + milk + magerquark + fruits and mix it and you have a liquid you can drink. Man the fuck up.

Captcha is SUITES Arnold

That's nothing nigger. I eat 67g every morning, along with 3 eggs and I'm fucking cutting and still could have more.

Oats aren't filling and have shit protein. Garbage food in general desu

This. Carbs are important and people don't even realize. And they wonder why they don't make gainz.

>30g
>one portion
what the fuck?

1 bowl is 80g

> rolled, not steel-cut
Never going to make it.

100ml of oats are 60 grams

Low-carb is the biggest meme around. You need carbohydrates to FUNCTION, bros.

And oats digest slowly, so the carbs are spread out over time. Energy for hours.

Insta oats master race

Pleb-tier, and a sure path to

kek, don't even try, we need to thank some of the worst retarded doctors for pushing this shitty nocarb meme out there, like "you can't lose weight? Why don't you eat nothing but meat and don't replace any of the fucking food you're not eating?" Like, nigga, if you want to become insulin resistant and possibly diabetic give it a try.

also, before jumping on my throat bread and pasta is shit. Brown rice and others unrefined carbs are p much fine but even better w only starchy veg as your primary source of carbs.

>afraid of carbs
>stuffs mouth full of beef 3 meals a day

>Are oats confirmed the greatest food of all time?

Veeky Forums use to be all about squats and oats back in the day. and everyone was ripper and athletic. Then SS memed it's way into popularity and it became squats and milk, now everyone is t-rex and fat as fuck.

Is this a meme? I eat 100g every morning and it's not even hard I could definitely eat more if I was trying what kind of fucking DYEL faggot is sitting down to 30g of oats?

>Are oats confirmed the greatest food of all time?
Truly enlightened entity resides within your soul, brother.

410g every morning brah, and that's because I cant fit more in the bowl

our bodies evolved to digest and use carbohydrates

keto/paleo/low-carb diets are for fat slobs looking for an excuse to eat bacon

75g dry oats, 300g Greek yogurt, 1 banana and 100g walnuts everyday.