Has anyone else badly lost motivation at the gym due to being completely unsuccessful with women...

Has anyone else badly lost motivation at the gym due to being completely unsuccessful with women? I'm incel at the age of 27.

I am quite strong and have gone to the gym regularly but in the last 6 months it has been low effort due to low morale. If I'm gfless / everythingless then why bother? I've never even been on a date.

I am a natural shy overthinking beta. All advice is just wishful thinking, or just world stuff where the advice giver pats themselves on the back ("Girls are attracted to my face, which must reflect my incredible hard work"), or incel abuse

post u r self so we can tell wtf is wrong

I'm in the same boat but I'm 25.

The only reason I lift is because frankly I don't enjoy doing anything else. Vidya anime etc lost the magic a while ago.

Work on yourself.
Don't do it for girls. Or anybody else.
If you don't enjoy lifting, find something you do enjoy.
Join a club, talk to people.
Write, draw, do whatever you want.
Learn to express yourself honestly and confidently.
Then the girls come to you naturally.

It only gets worse if you stop lifting because you'll realize that's the only thing you have going for you in life. Take pride in that your strong. Try to change up your routine and set new goals if it's getting mundane. Girls are a different issue and shouldn't interfere with your gym. It's entirely a matter of social competence. I'm not sure what to tell you to get women since I don't have any success myself, but don't stop lifting it will just make more miserable.

As someone that doesn't go out and socialize much i'm still very shy, but something that I felt helped a bit was video chats with random strangers.

shit advice.
>dont do it for the girls
thats impossible for someone who all he can think about it exactly that...girls.

honestly OP, i can understand that. And if you think that way, you should prolly start hitting on girls. I know what you are. You are not exceptionally ugly, and if you are around people you are comfortable with, you behave like every normie does, and only when it comes to meeting new people you become autistic.

There is this one point in life, where you have to man up and just start hitting on girls and swallow rejections until it works out one time.
You are 27. When you are older you will want to shoot yourself for not doing anything when you were still young.

A man who does things solely to impress a girl or to get with a girl
Is a desperate man
A weak man
Girls can feel this
A man should have morals, taste
He should be intelligent, with logic and emotions
But most of all, he has to know how to express himself confidently, honestly
Not only with words
But body movements
Eye contacts
Facial expressions
Or through writing, drawing, or playing an instrument
Not to get girls
Just to understand himself, challenge himself
And to have fun
Girls like fun
I mean who doesn't

Just stop going to the gym
You ain't gonna make it

This, work out to be fit and strong, to get bigger, work on yourself to be better than the rest, not just to get pussy.

Body, face, height, etc are just advantages that help you with women, and you can do without them if you're average, but if you're a fucking beta faggot who doesn't approach or doesn't put himself in social circles with females around, has no charisma or body language, or even can't follow up when girls act interested you'll never go anywhere with a woman unless she jumps on your dick and rapes you, and you're no model.

If you're so mad about pussy and look half decent make a tinder profile or use a similar service, post pics of you doing fun shit, pics with friends, pics shirtless on the beach, pics with your car or at your amazing pad, etc and take it from there.

The reason why you're unsuccessful with women is because you're too comfortable where you are and don't give enough shits to try.

You got it other way around. Lift for girls -> get a girl -> continue lifting? I don't think so.

If you don't enjoy lifting after 6 months, it's probably not for you, try another sport / hobby that you will enjoy.

And for the incel, get a hooker or lower your standards and if you are shy autist get some online dating app

I got back to lifting because I was fed up with women. (n-no homo)

The last relationship was a fucking nightmare that sucked all energy and good will out of me.

Leaving that stupid broad and dropping few vices left me with a lot of free time on my hands, and I was getting fat, so I hit the gym again.

Fuck women, atm any realtionship is waay to much of a hassle for me. I just want my lifts with my bros, books and music.whlle earming great dosh at my new job. If some grill will come up laong the way, thats great but I am not planning to look for one in a while.

>22 year old virgin.
>make decent gains, look decent
>mfw no social skills
>no friends
>daily life is lift and video games/weeb shit
>mfw i can't commit suicide because im about to hit a new PR

I wish i was joking.

Should I cut more? People tell me im shredded but I dont believe them. Shredded people get threesomes meanwhile I dont get any female attention whatsoever.

Dont think its your BF% thats keeping you from getting laid. But you could probably just maintain until winter to bulk.

So Im shredded by normie standards?? Shouldnt sluts automatically be on my dic k?what am I doing wrong,I have a kickass job,my own place,compete in muay thai,I have friends, people invite me to places...

You're probably ugly in the face or annoying in the personality

Do you have an attractive face?
If not, the gym will not save you

just curious. what kind of attention are you expecting from females?

Umm, where are your veins mate?

>lifting for women

Here

Dunno Id expect id at least get 1 match after 1 month of tinder. Im not american but still people use it. I dont have only pics of me shirtless.

Fuck mobiles

You need to hit 2/3/4/5/ bro
You get a cute gf when you can do that

get over the fact of being virging or at least be at peace with it.
cut the weeb shit to a minimum, to much of it can give really depressive/sad vibes.
force yourself to go out, get your hands on just about anybody who comes close to a friend and sozialize, do that until you successfully found a friend/or just find a hobby that you enjoy and women in decent quantities happen to enjoy too and sozialize there after a while

This coming from a female, I think your body is very attractive. Given that you aren't a complete manlet, your body looks better than 99% of other normie everyday Joe's out there. Heck, I lift and I'm fit myself but most of the men I've dated has been way less athletic than you are.

But what you have missed is that women doesn't really approach men. Sometimes we do, but truth being told you being fit actually makes it slightly less likely to happen. We are all insecure and we get intimated by fit men. Not gonna lie, it matters what your face looks like, but seriously, as a man you unfortunately have to approach yourself.

As a guy the amount of women approaching or not approaching you doesn't really tell much about your looks. It just means that you are approachable.

Heck, I'm not an uggo or fatty but if I see a guy who's attractive, I try to pay as little attention as possible. We women do this all the time. You don't want to give the Chaddest ones even more validation and put him on a pedestool by drooling openly.

And since we women are pussies, there's no way we'd approach a guy who we feel like will very likely reject us. I only approach men I'm confident are less good looking than me.

This is complete bullshit, attractive men get approached all the time. Just because you're not confident enough to do it, doesn't mean other women don't.

Source: I'm average with attractive friends and I've seen them been blatantly approached many times.

Thats bullshit. Everyone around me says how slutty women are nowadays. And I see it too. I was with a girl that didnt want a relationship recently even though we were perfect together(her words) because she "just got out of a relationship" and she "wants to live her life a little(at 30). I fucking loved her and she knew,and didnt give a shit because she wanted to fuck around. And I see her fucking around.

Everyone apparently is having more sex than ever in history but not me. Im not a beta. I worked hard to get everything I have,and all those dyels with dead end jobs around have gorgeous women that fucking worship them and me I only have 2 relationships in 28-years where one was a chubby girl where for 3 years she didnt want us taking one picture together and the other one I mentioned. I dont even want super attractive women,I want a girl to appreciate me at least.

Or at least 1 tinder match. This shit is ridiculous. Should I post my dick or sth?

I knew a manlet dyel who had a drop dead gorgeous gf who worshipped the floor he walked on. He treated her like shit, they rarely ever fucked, he cheated on her and she forgave him. Eventually she dumped him after like 5 (fucking five) years. It honestly seems that guys that have no interest in girls just end up with the best ones.

Your friends are approachable in addition to being attractive. Take other one out of the equation and nothing happens.

And I'm not saying that hot men don't get approached at all, all I'm saying is that the hotter you are the more women will hesitate. Sure there's always women who has the balls, but also many women will rather play it safe and not do anything unless they are confident that approaching that said guy would yield positive results.

I feel the same way though. I got those friends too who have sex with several different men a week and who are therefore super confident to approach and seek new guys despite being average looking and even on the chubbier side. And then I feel like that despite putting tons of effort on my body, looks, clothes and everything such, it feels like everyone is just fucking around and not looking for anything serious or even considering the chance of dating someone. Somehow it's seen as embarrassing and I guess those fucking around are just enjoying it.

I sure could do that but it's just not something I'd personally wanted to do. I don't wanna suck anyone's dick on a first date, which seems to be the norm nowadays.

I guess that the issue here is that people like me, despite being normies and not hideously ugly or fat or anything just don't really meet anywhere since we aren't actively seeking each others nor trying to connect by fucking just about everyone.

I don't know how to fix it but all I'm saying is that not everyone is like that, you just easily get a polarized view of the situation.

What irks me is that you are probably a thicc qt that would be perfect for me but you are stuck on the other side of the globe. Post your body.

Also I dont understand exactly HOW people are engaging in those degenerate sex acts. Everytime i go to a club everyone is staring st their phones.on the beach women stay in the sun till they get skin cancer and stare at their phones. At the gym lol as if people hit on each other there.

Where? Where do you find those people? Its as if people wait till I leave the room and start having orgies.

You are drawing too straight lines there. It's not like treating her like shit turned her or anyone of us on (more likely just made her sad), but that kind of behavior communicates independence, self-worth and confidence. A door mat wouldn't dare to treat people like that.

And I can't underline how attractive true confidence really is in a man. Ideally though the guy is confident in a positive way. Not cocky but truly well-mannered, level headed and well, just confident. Knows what he wants and goes after it. I've met many guys who hasn't been that handsome or anything special, but getting to know them and their charisma is just magical in a way. And I also know men who look good, fit and dress nicely, but are such lame pussies that they are not that interesting.

It's not like being a gent and treating a woman well made her puss dry up, but that many men who do so are not just being kind but also submissive, insecure doormats. That's the real problem there. It's not like the stars of romantic movies were calling women whores and beating their heads against a wall while anal raping them. They are always charmy and classy and nice, but just not in a pussy way. Get it?

this. Women will not approach if they think that there is a chance of rejection.

Ive heard social media is how a lot of guys get laid these days but i wouldn't know

>tfw got way more women when I was dyel
why

Fuck.. women are an everything goblin, they suck everything out of you, but yeah, can't live with them, can't live without them.

>What irks me is that you are probably a thicc qt that would be perfect for me but you are stuck on the other side of the globe. Post your body.
Yeah pretty much. Not gonna post body though, but it is joocy.

>Also I dont understand exactly HOW people are engaging in those degenerate sex acts
We live in a dating culture where it's more normal to suck dick and have anal before going on an actual, old-fashioned date. Getting laid must be super easy since I know men and women who are not that special but who bang teens or fit guys on the regular just by showing up to some bar every weekend. So yeah, I feel like that in this world we live in everyone will just swipe for the next target if you don't wanna fuck them immediately. And they can do that, since if you aren't available, the one next to you might be. We live in a world of instant satisfaction and this is just one way how it manifests itself.

But yeah I feel the same way. I have many friends, men and female, who fuck several new people on weekly basis. I don't know how they do it really, or how it just happens like that.

I guess we are just more reserved and therefore not that approachable. And also we don't engage as much with bar hopping and tinder and such.

I see many guys at the gym whom I'd consider dating or at least going out with, but yeah, it's not a place to hit up on anyone really.

Yeah probably. If you are decent looking and got game, you can get your dick sucked easily. Not by super hotties maybe but anyway.

I can't compete with that really. If you are horny and wanna get your dick sucked, I'm not going to do it right away and asking will just turn me off. But by doing so I seem uptight and you'll go for someone who's not. And then complain when she sucks everyone's dick. And then I complain cause every guy is out there just to get their dick sucked like it was a drive-thru service.

I get turned on if I meed someone interesting cause I think that while we are taking it slowly and getting to know each others, he's cumming on someone else's face in the meanwhile. I can't help but think that way, despite not being conservative, religious or a virgin myself. I just feel like that if he's that easy to engage in such, he's very prone to cheat on me when a chance occurs. And a chance will occur sooner or later since there are men and women who are willing to do so in a heartbeat.

Ok I know you are rping. This is fucking fit, post a croppped pic and be done with it.

At least give me hope that somewhere there is a thicc 3.14 that finds me hot. I need it. I was friendzoned by a girl I was having sex and developed feelings and she is fucking other guys ffs.

You just gotta keep looking and hope for the best. We are all in the same boat

Just lol at lifting for women. Lift because it's fun and you like the results you are seeing, not because of some woman.

Ive given up on looking. I dont need to do anything else,im entitled to a qt. Ill just work, workout and go out at fridays.

>strong
>lifting for 6 months
>lifting for grils
Not gonna make it, user. Lifting will not cure your autism. Until you start doing shit for yourself you will never reach chaddom.

>Has anyone else badly lost motivation at the gym due to being completely unsuccessful with women? I'm incel at the age of 27.
Oh for fuck's sake..

Listen, dude: MATING IS NOT NECESSARY FOR A PRODUCTIVE FULFILLING LIFE. You're placing WAY too much importance on 'having a girlfriend' and such shit. Health, career, your interests (women are NOT INTERESTS in this context!) are what are really important. I'll bet that you've obsessed so much over women your whole life so far that you don't spend any time doing ANYTHING worthwhile, and as such you're boring and one-dimensional to everyone around you, ESPECIALLY women.

JUST FORGET ABOUT WOMEN ENTIRELY and focus on pursuing things that interest you in life. Get a real education if you don't already have one. KEEP GOING TO THE GYM. Stop being fat if you're fat. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR BODY.

Women either come along or they don't. IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Lowest-common-denominators in society, the media, fucking DISNEY, all try to tell you "you must find your SOULMATE or you'll never have your HAPPY ENDING!" but that's BULLSHIT; IGNORE IT.

Do as I say. You'll be much happier, and a much more complex, interesting person. Women either come along or they' DON'T. You can't predicate the rest of your LIFE on someone else.

Now get out of here and GO LIVE.

This is a healthy outlook to have in life but there is a point to how long you can keep "improving yourself" until you get depressed because you see all the manlets,dyels,and other people that you know are below you and unlike you do othing to improve their lives,with girlfriends, and you are still alone.

Personally it drives me insane. I have enormous willpower and can go on forever but I know I will snap at some point. Love is a human need and when you know there is nothing wrong with you yet no woman wants to be with you you get angry and depressed.

take l-theanine with caffeine. I DARE you to say it won't cure your overthinking and excessive introversion.

guys... guys... let's keep you blog posts shorter
>t.Veeky Forums

I take phenibut, l-theanine and caffeine, doesnt do shit.

He wont post self cause secretly he is ugly.

Btw cheeky whats your instagram again :)?

See this is your problem. Social is a SKILL. If you don't level it up how do you expect to take on high level social situations??????? Wtf is wrong with you.

You play video games yet dont bother leveling irl skills, socialness, socialness with women, confidence etc. Its stupid. I rarely ever play vidya, if i do i make sure i use the role models in game as motivation for irl skills (geralt of rivia)

Y'all must be butt ugly or something. I'm no ladies man by any means, but I don't see how anyone can go 25 years through life and not accidentally fall into some pussy

You're a delusional idiot. If you think people are below you, you'll never be happy and stay depressed.

If you see a dyel ugly guy with a hot girl it should remind you to improve your personality so that you can get one. If you want a gf and find it very difficult to get one FIX YOUR SHIT PERSONALITY. How hard is that you pathetic fuck. I got out of a relatiinship and dont want one, im focusing on my life first but if i want a girl ill get one. You know why? Cause i practiced talking to women and can communicate to them perfectly fine.

Get over yourself

Its possible trust me. If you do nothing but stay home, play mmorpg, go to work, gym and sleep (literally that) its possible.

Generally if you have testosterone you'll be like "fuck i need to change my shit so i can get a girl" but a lot of men nowdays have low testosterone because society.

How can I "improve my personality"?? I am who I am. Im not beta,I have beliefs,goals,responsibilities,interests,morals and all those things that define a human being. Im not sucessful with women and I try to pinpoint why that is so but it doesn't work that way. You dont have a "better" personality than me, its not a quantifiable unit. You just got lucky some times and think you got it all figured out.thats what everyone who gets laid does,they get lucky. I have more to offer than many people around me, but I still dont get women because im not lucky.

Not the other user but it has nothing to do with being luck. The other person has to like you to let you come near. Do you even talk to women?

Do whatever you want mate I'm sure nobody here has any interest in trying to change your mind.

Ι do. People like me in general. They invite me to places and want to do stuff with me.I have women in my social circle.I have had sex with women before(im the guy that posted his pic). People tell me im attractive. They admire my inputs in conversations. I dont get any female attention though. No dating site or social media help. There is nothing wrong with me but apparently there is because men uglier and dumber than me get women I would like to be with but I dont.

>Has anyone else badly lost motivation at the gym due to being completely unsuccessful with women?

Nope.

Mind you, my success with women comes and goes. I have periods where I do great and periods where I couldn't get a response text to save my life.

But my success or failure with women doesn't impact my gym motivation. Because I don't work out for women. Women do care about looks and body, but they care more about personality. I've known so many rich, ripped dudes, who opened their mouths and made women run for the hills.

If your goal is to get laid, you're better off learning how to carry a conversation, dressing and grooming well, and having some life experiences (travel, learning languages, learn to dance, get hobbies).

Always been good with ladies. But I notice if I get a lot of physically attention I might skip the gym sometimes. If I'm in contact with no girls I usually live in the gym. I don't lift for girls. But I will say good game after I smash.

Not OP, but I feel so identified with your post... How do I start hitting on girls without my spaghetti falling?

I am going to have to plant a flag here. We need to be able to differentiate between hot and cold. If I was on a planet

where there was only hot, right? There would be no possible way to describe it, given your use of the word, because we

are using that word outside of its definition. We simply won't have a way to move forward. I can't continue this

discussion until you can concede that you are using an absurd definition of the word despite the contextual nature of

our situation.

I got girls when I was chubby, sniffing coke, drinking loads, sleeping in until the afternoon, not reading books etc.

Since cleaning myself up and getting in shape I get way less girls. Tieing in your gym motivation to success with girls is retarded.
Lift for yourself, girls come from being a social butterfly and putting yourself out there, not from how much you bench.

>MATING IS NOT NECESSARY FOR A PRODUCTIVE FULFILLING LIFE
Let me stop you right the fuck there. Except some anomalies and legit asexuals, the average man needs at least some degree of success with women to feel happy and fulfilled.