Eric bugenhagen wwe confirmed

eric bugenhagen wwe confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MO0G5Z6QIic
wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/gallery/wwe-performance-center-tryout-february-2017-photos#fid-40083695
wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/gallery/wwe-performance-center-tryout-february-2017-photos#fid-40083710
wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/gallery/wwe-performance-center-tryout-february-2017-photos#fid-40083678
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The black guy on the right of him is another youtuber who claims natty.

Look at his size/width compared to eric's.

Now think about eric lifting stats

Top kek

the nigger on the right is definitely not natty

Yes he is, he said so.

youtube.com/watch?v=MO0G5Z6QIic

"top flight superstar prospects" "feb tryout" hope he gets it

is there anythnig we can do in order to let him get into the WWE now that hes in the tryouts

we need to figure something out guys

lol this fuckn nigga HAAHHAhaha

>its real
wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/gallery/wwe-performance-center-tryout-february-2017-photos#fid-40083695

found more

heres eric in the background, his legs look huge here
>wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/gallery/wwe-performance-center-tryout-february-2017-photos#fid-40083710
another
>wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/gallery/wwe-performance-center-tryout-february-2017-photos#fid-40083678

Ever heard of something called hypertrophy? Fucking dyel faggot

shit bait

thats odell beckham jr's cousin isnt it?

Srsly hope eric gets in, he deserves it for all his crazy lifts

>having strong lifts in the gym means you deserve things

Why do strength-fags get such huge ego's over their strength? its like a mental illness

t.buttblasted hypertrophy cuck

Sorry buddy but strength is directly correlated with muscle cross section. If you get bigger you get stronger. There's no such thing as strength vs hypertrophy. The only way you can get stronger without gaining muscle mass is by practising movements.

Is Terron Beckham trying out or nah?

>t. Dyel

>thinks teron is natty
>calls other people dyel

ur dyel is showing

I definitely know real natties who look bigger than Eric

Size does not EQUAL strength

There's something to be said about bodybuilder style high volume and reps. Check out Nick from Nick's strength and power. His biceps are hugggeee I think it's because all the volume he put into there created a lot of scar tissue that makes it look bigger

That was Feb, he's moved to Florida which means he's got a contract

the madman how did he do it

What do you think his ring name would be?

>The Milkman

>doesnt look ridiculously big in pic related
>definitely not natty
Keep in mind that erics body fat is higher than terron.

he'll never make it unless he starts roiding.

I thought he was just training them or something.

/ourguy/ Alex should also join the fray as Swole Mole the natty avanger

sadly this

I just listened to the Joe Rogan podcast with Dorian Yates and Dorian disagrees with everything that you just typed

>roiding bodybuilder
>hey guys strength and size are not correlated
>Im a widely known bodybuilder. Your a dyel now stfu. Exercise science is bs, I'm the living proof

was cm punk roiding

do you know where the word 'broscience' comes from

He's been wearing WWE shorts in his videos so it's kinda been confirmed already.
What is WWE anyway? Is it the theatrical Hulk Hogan wrestling where they have super powers and such?

>Jefferson deadlift to powerbomb
>Behind the back german suplex
>autism headbanging with singing
What will be Eric's finisher?

Can't wait to hear his intro...

>oKEH!
>oKEH!
>oKEH!

bulgarian dive

>I "honestly" don't understand why someone wouldn't believe me when I say I'm natty

Is he dense? It's because "making your accomplishments seem effortless/natural" will get you the same hyper-attention as a 6 y.o. mozart, people will assume inane talent, they desperately want to believe it and excuse themselves for not achieving the same.

Before I heard him talk I would say he could be natty with freak arms, but he is just too much of a big ole attention whore to take him at his word.

Big lenny is gonna join the rumble as he was destined to be! Pic related thats big lenny before he became black and eric at the international freak convention!

He said in his video yesterday "it hasn't been announced yet, but I'm in sports entertainment." So I guess he made it.

wtf I knew this was a rare lenny but is that really eric beside him? pls somebody conform.
Im having a hard time believing it because lenny never talked about eric, and he surely would have mentioned him all the time if he knew a true non cookie cutter freak like eric.

ill watch wwe every week just to see boogs throw some dyels around