/sip/

Just got these yesterday, what am I in for Veeky Forums? Also /sip/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

fooducate.com/app#!page=product&id=537C9FD6-4CBB-886F-4D97-99653AAC8570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nocturnal diarrhea

Maybe it will combat my diurnal constipation then

The sessional hamilton sux, dont buy it, it tasteslike a 0,5 eur horsepiss.

Outside of 250ml of gatorade at the gym, this is all ive drunk for the last 4-5 months, i feel great

Yeah, sipping is great!

Just bought a ton of these sips. GOAT

Please explain to me, why are these drinks so famous on Veeky Forums? What's the difference to the coke zero stuff or red bull without sugar? I seriously don't know why so many people rave about it

Try these. Makes you stronk

I mean specifically the monster stuff. Or is it just because of the coffeein? Then again why are you not just drinking coffee?

It's a shill

Horrible. Have a good sip - pic related

Oh, okay. That was disappointing.

good sip is good sip

Still has caffeine and bretty gud price

This is the worst meme on neo Veeky Forums, and we have some bad memes.

a good sugar free alternative that tastes waayy better that the jew shill monster sip

>30g of sugar
get your shitty sip outta here

But muh macros

>that first sip of the day

It's a meme, and like all memes, it's pretty arbitrary. Coke zero is just a soda anyway, and not an energy drink, while redbull is the beats of energy drinks in that the company spends a gorillion dollars on advertising, driving up the cost of the product without increasing its quality. I don't think it's a shill, I can't imagine any company wishing to be associated with the Veeky Forums crowd.

>falling for the added sugar jew
enjoy your beetus.

>implying I would drink anything with added sugar
I rarely drink, maybe once in two weeks, I only take caffeine pills and drink coffee.

last week on a liquor store there was this huge Sip sale, i spent 200 bucks on sips but spent 0.90$ each

Please post more often

You done good kid

t. summerfag

your mother is a summerfag

Not even shilling tho mate sips are just tops

Yeah hundreds of shills who aren't being paid and have nothing to do with monster other than purchasing one of their products and enjoying it and then posting about it on a board on Veeky Forums. So I guess we could just go with "consumers" here, but that doesn't get your noggin joggin quite like crying "shills."

Go back to /pol/.

Yeah and the mods mods don't get paid either which is why I guess these threads exist. You can enjoy your 'sips' without having a dedicated general on a fitness boards. Regardless y'all are shills whether you realize it or not, shitty meme tbfqh

not even the guy you're responding to :^)

> Not making it this hard

This shit literally rots your teeth away because its highly acidic. I drank it for years daily and now my teeth have a nice yellow glow because the enamel is fucked up.

>he's never tried that first sip of the day™

shills and I think monster had people posting on the boards and people made fun of it, and adopted it as a meme.

Remind me again why this viral marketing is allowed?

This obvious product shilling should be banned

Prove any of this.

RED BULL SHILLS LITERALLY SHAKING

tesco sucks
lidl/aldi is where it is at lad

>being this autistic

>monster takes cues from Wendy's, decides to do some viral marketing
>Makes stupid threads posting pictures of monster cans and saying there's nothing like that first sip of the day
>obvious shilling is obvious, natural response is to meme it ad nauseum
>the constant repetition sinks in and people actually start drinking it
>we have become the shills

feelsgoodman.rar

Begone nonsippers

>people actually start drinking it
Do you even lift? White monster has been a known pwo for years.

You know nothing

*sips fedora*

fooducate.com/app#!page=product&id=537C9FD6-4CBB-886F-4D97-99653AAC8570

"in beverages with ascorbic acid (vitamin C), a chemical reaction creates small amount of benzene, a carcinogen."

yum i love carcinogens in my diet soda :/

Any other /sipboys/ here that double as /bangbros/? Ive been drinking these on days where im absolutely lethargic because of sheer caffeine content

>bang
>black cherry vanilla
>sour heads
This user knows where it's at.

Dubs speak the truth

On a budget sip

Yep. I bang on the dl sometimes. Make it last all day.

Kek I bought these at the local dollar tree my first year of college. So nice and surprisingly tasty

>vegan
>trap
>tripfag
Kill yourself thrice.

I'm down to my last sour heads from the 12 pack I bought hold me