Why even lift?

Why even lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/SSSniperWolf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you're a retard for making generalizations out of anomalies

Because pictures of paid models touching a fat man don't stop me enjoying having a good physique and strength.

This. Her job/life itself is an anomlie.

That's actually his girlfriend and the dude is not even rich. sssniperwolf and her boyfriend. Look it up.

So you don't get cucked by FaZe members.

>why lift when you can pay a whore for the gf experience

>good strength

you're still human you know, you won't ever be able to hurt a bear or a tiger barehanded

This. She cucked him with the chad's of the gaming community.

wow even my goldfish has smarter eyes than them

I wonder if they fucked?

>you live in a world where a disgusting fat neckbeard slob earns hundreds of thousands of dollars by posting bizarre fart fetish videos onto youtube to his audience of autistic minecraft/cod kids

i honestly thought the youtube bubble was going to burst with the whole advertising on ISIS videos thing

Does your goldfish make a living off of playing videogames competitively?

I LIFT THEREFORE I AM

Oh boy are we implying she would look even half as good without all that makeup?
K E K E R O O

no and I'm proud of him for this

No doubt.

No, my goldfish isn't a degenerate

She looks like a fat ugly SJW with too much makeup to hide how ugly she is, and problem glasses

Also her face looks too big and weird

because there isn't a single woman in the world that would rather have a one night stand with a chubby guy than a jacked chad, unless she has a fetish for fat guys, then she will go for the chubby, but the rest will for sure chose a handsome jacked guy over a chubby one for a one night stand

Wasn't there some dude exposing their relationship on youtube? some guy said that sniperwolf's boyfriend was super rich and helps her edit videos or some shit

she's just a fetishist. 99% of girls would find him repulsive

hes dating that mexican weather girl who is smoking hot

He's dating someone who is even way hotter than she is

lmao david laid reminds me of a male version of faze censors girlfriend

Spot on user

He's cute. If he had narrower shoulder's he should've become a trap.

the one on the right is a fucking hideous mouthbreather, what a shame.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/SSSniperWolf

>Arm Robbery
Whose arm did they steal?

Apparently she told Censor that she's in an abusive relationship she can't get out of and it's because he has dirt on her.

>arm robbery

>Nobody recognizes him

There's a good market in prosthetics.

Why would I even want to do that?

Both have horrendous faces.

You have three choices in the path of getting a gf:

>get rich if you want a shallow gold digger

>get fit if you want used up slut

>work on your shitty insecure personality if you actually want to love someone for your life

This shit is my fetish and it's making losing weight so fucking hardddd

Vegeta-sama would be proud

>call of duty
>actually , unironically, calling it """""""""""""""""""competetive""""""""""""""" videogame

What will working on all three will get me?

Not with that attitude.

Yanet has a way better body, Sniperwolf has a fucking hot face tho

Everything can be competitive if it has a losing or winning option. If you think CoD is so noncompetitive, I'm sure you could just roll up to a tournament and win the half a million prices they set up.

This

used up gold-digger-slut, that stalks you

An yet you'll never fuck her, dude ...

this

Nah.
Just have a good face.
If you dont you're fucked beyond belief and might aswell end yourself.

How the fuck did he do it?

Wow

why do beta males with little baby faces even bother with lifting and/or steroids? it just emphasizes how ugly they are

As long as you have your own place and money, you can always find some attractive lazy/stupid woman to live off of you in exchange for sex with her.

Are they esport players?

She still wanted that censor dick, and he's a Chad. Sausage is definitely getting cucked.

delet this now user
please...

underrated post

because protecting your self isn't that bad.

Man I'm so glad I don't know any of this.

Love and the eventual regret of having traded your peak years in exchange for a surplus of an intangible fiat resource with no intrinsic value in a perpetual state of depreciation that exists solely as an engineered and maintained incentive to keep you perpetually performing unnecessary labor while billions suffer in want of actual tangible resources of which the species has a surplus but refuses to allocate.

Skip the first one, measure ROI in time and utility.