Have your gains helped you get a GF, Veeky Forums?

Have your gains helped you get a GF, Veeky Forums?

>gains

Yes, actually.

I don't know I'm still dyel

it got me a 1000% increase in mires, girls touching my chest and shoulders, and girls hovering around. It went from happening once a year to 3-4 times a day.

It didn't fix my sperging out and lack of social skills, though (thank God I discovered l-theanine with caffeine for that).

No. I still have no chin or jaw.

>BALD
Confirmed cheater

>bestfriend became gf and gymbuddy
feelsgood senpais

Unironically lifting got me a wife.

I was a fat as fatass with a oneitis crush that was 4 years long. Lost my weight, lifted for aesthetics, ended up fucking after a night out, and we're getting married in the spring.

A gf? No, gf dumped me after i went 65kg into 77kg 15%bf. My personality became more vain/selfish as i got bigger.

I get much more mires and girls flirting but no gf, prob cause my mental problems gotten worse.

O well my gains wont leave me...

>ended up fucking after a night out, and we're getting married in the spring.

I put money on she'll cheat on you within 2 years.

Why does all of Veeky Forums seem to be a den of insecurity specifically relating to cuckoldry now?

>meet cute girl 5 years younger than me while volunteering (I'm 22)
>getting good vibes from her while we were volunteering together, so I get her facebook and ask her out
>she has to check with her parents
>talk throughout the week, making her laugh, getting along and she seems really chill
>isn't sure if her parents will let her go but I offer to meet her parents first to ease their worries without really thinking too deep into it
>she gets back to me and says her parents want to meet with me first
I mean I'm gonna go and meet her parents since she's a really great girl but part of me is conflicted because I don't know if she even likes me in the first place, and to meet her parents this fucking early feels like fighting the final boss when I've only just started level 1. What should I do Veeky Forums?

Do I even like her enough that I want to meet her parents this fucking early? On one hand I understand why they want to meet with me first since I'm 22 but still it all just seems so fast and surreal.

Take the risk, if you don't like where things are headed in the future you can always end it. But pussying out now would be stupid.

> feels like fighting the final boss when I've only just started level 1
tell that to her parents

> meet with parents before 1st date

wat

Yeah I will. Gonna bring chocolates for them and dress nice to make a good first impression. She honestly is wife material, and I never thought I'd meet one in my life but she truly is a really great, traditional girl.

I might if we get closer haha, I was gonna bring that up as a joke to the girl if we ever started going out

Right? I was going wtf is happening but I understand why they want to meet, so they make sure their daughter isn't going to go out on a date with some creepy weird sicko. I'd do the same or just say no if I was her dad.

>he married a girl who gave her pussy after 1 night

Lmfao

Getting fit made me lose my girlfriend.

The more weight I lost, the fitter I got the more insane and jealous she became. So I broke it off with her.

Me and my gymbro moved in together and I'm starting to get the hots for him. Like I really just enjoy hanging out together in the evening. When we're watching movies I want to lay down and put my head on his lap and cuddle.

But I'm too much of a bitch to make the move.

She really sounds like a gf material unlike thst dude at the top who married a girl he fcked after 1 night kek

>slowly leaving skellyland
>people are noticing and complimenting me
>literally all of them are males
You can't lift you betaness away. Also, skellies don't get face gains, that's a fattie thing.

What a cuck lol. Id just say hey ill be in city tomorrow, wanna hangout?

Not asking on a date lol!!!!!

Group think +memes. Same reason some guys here think every female is a fat Tumblr feminist. Actually going outside more helps, but good luck with that

You'll be alright, you just need to sort your head out. Think of it as mental gains. Read a lot, meditate, always question whatever you think sounds wrong or bullshit.

I already asked her out like that but her parents wouldn't let her meet me, not until they know who I am first. I offered to drive her but she said her parents wouldn't be comfortable with it yet. So I want to make a good impression and show them that I'm not fucking around and really want her and hopefully they'll let me take her out.

no, and i dont really want one right now. the idea of having a gf is nice, but the reality is that the majority of girls nowadays are ass. Besides that, it is a lot of potential work for little reward. I'm not going to date one just for the sake of having one, id rather be on my own right now and focus on me

who else cocoon mode here?

>not wanting to marry an easy whore makes one insecure
i bet your ass gets jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth

Yeah definitely go through with it IMO. Just be calm and don't try too hard to impress her parents or anything. Go with the flow, remember to look them in the eyes and smile even if its just a little bit, shake the dads hand firmly but dont crush his hand. If he offers you a beer say yes and drink it.

most important thing is to relax, take your time talking, think about what you're saying. Dont sperg out lel

Yes. Funnily enough my gf was first attracted to me when I was 170lbs (she said I was muscular)
Now 3 years later I'm 195lbs and leaner than I was at 170.

I will, thanks man. I have a lot of experience with job interviews and can carry myself well so I've got some confidence as long as I think of meeting them like a job interview.

I was going to bring some chocolates as a gift for them, saying something like "thanks for coming out to meet me, I really appreciate it. Here, I got you these as a thank you gift". I just thought it would be a nice gesture. What do you think?

>tfw 27yo KV

Not that user but I'd bring flowers for the parents. Flowers are more acceptable as a meeting present and they'll be forced to think of you if they put them in a pot and associate them with you. Do not buy roses though.

If things go well and you meet your gf again you should give her rose(s).

It gave me confidence.

You don't need gains to get a gf, you need a personality and confidence.

Nowadays I value socializing and developing my personality more than my muscles. I look back when I was an autistic robot with muscles and laugh, would have been much smarter just to go with the flow and work on being a likable, personable guy,

>tfw 27yo KV
Same here. My libido is actually pretty low but i would still like to have a gf.

Right now I just ant to play games and enjoy my weekends the way I want to.

When I think back to my last relationship I always had to give up my free time and often enough I really just wanted to play some games but couldn't.
I will be in another relationship, but right now I really am enjoying the freedom of not being in one.

Dating my gym crush at the moment.
60% of it is probably thanks to my face/personality though.

Hm I have considered them but I just thought it would be a little awkward and coming on much too strong to bring flowers, especially since we're meeting up at a restaurant to eat together. Flowers would be a little hard to place in a busy restaurant so I thought chocolates might be a good substitute instead. I would bring flowers like tulips or violets to her parents if it went well and I met them again at their house.

>When your gf is too sexy and you can't stop fapping to her Instagram pics

Oh if you're going to a restaurant then don't bring flowers, you've got it figured out you'll be fine.

>your gf
>her Instagram pics
you mean everyones girlfriend?

>Bringing flowers to some restaurant date

Nigga, you all ova da place. You gotsta jus bring em sum sweet chokolate and get dem to luv you up mah nigga.

Cheeeeeezzzz! Dis finna nigga brining petals n'shit .

Rude.
She only has 200 or so followers and most are female

I had a hot wife before I bulked up. A skelly with a great face will always have a better life than an average or ugly fit guy.

Well going to jiu jitsu and Maui Thai led me to going to Yoga, which in turn lead me to asking out a grill who seemed interested. Gone on a few dates so far and it seems like things are going well.

Did something similar and had like a 2-hour interrogation with the mom (who was a big booty pear shape milf)

...ended up getting along better with the mum than the daughter. Daughter hated her parents because they were too overprotective. Story didn't go anywhere interesting sadly.

>(thank God I discovered l-theanine with caffeine for that).

How effective is it?

Dang, good to know there's another user who's been through what I'm gonna go through soon. Hopefully I can impress them both. She did mention her parents were pretty overprotective but she doesn't hate them, at least to my knowledge. Any tips?

Wait. You're 22. 22-5=17. You mention in that she's wife material.

There is literally no person on this planet who is spouse material at 17. You will break up within six months, she'll spend 5-8 years as a roastie, then perhaps come back to get her MRS degree. If the timing syncs, you might end up with her, but I'm willing to bet it doesn't pan out.

Well, there is a very good chance that could happen and the thought of it not working out has been on my mind a lot. But she's super religious and extremely devout so I doubt she'll become a roastie. She has >200 facebook friends, no pictures of her online, etc. Just talking with her and getting to know her while volunteering made me think that she'd make a pretty great wife is all. Still, I want to try going out with her but I don't even know if she's into me

It would be great if we could go out and I'd do everything to make sure that we stay together but if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be. I'll just take this one step at a time and meet her parents first.

I hope it works out for you man, I really do. However, I find that the most conservative ones are the ones that become the biggest semen repositories once they head off to university. Prove me wrong, user. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Fortune favors the bold.

lost all gains because of drug use, met my girlfriend she got me out of the drug scene and im making gains again

>However, I find that the most conservative ones are the ones that become the biggest semen repositories once they head off to university.
I know, and I tend to believe you're right. Still, I know a bunch of girls who don't do anything but go to class, study then go back to their dorm and play video games or something day after day. Honestly she could change to be a roastie but if I can help it I want to be there so she won't want anyone but me. Pretty dumb I know.

I'll do it but nothing good has ever come to me in terms of girls and relationships so I'm not really holding my breath. I'll do what I can though. Thanks

you are doing good
and if shes respecting her parents then its also a good sign

show then that you are guy that cares and is responsible and everything should be gucci

t. 24 kissless virgin

>be 14 or 15 years old
>school provides free gym for students
>start going to the gym after school
>learn the basics of lifting/forms etc in 6months
>1 year after got some nice noob gains + maybe a little extra
>really beautiful and good bodied shy neighbour girl type starts going to the gym reguraly at the same time
>she's from the same school
>one time on the bus to home one of my female friend is talking to the cute girl
>friend kind of invites me to their conversation
>friend leaves the bus and we just continue chatting
>didnt think anything of it, becouse she seemed to be way out of my league
>always chat with her in the bus after gym

>another year pass and in the middle of the class she asked me to be her prom date
>whole class gets silent
>"yeah i guess i can do that"
>later on we practice our dances together and we just seemed to get really good along
>week before the prom we end up in a same party
>casually drink and chat with friends through the evening and night
>all beds and sofas are taken
>she lays on a mattress on the floor
>"come here, you can sleep next to me if you want :)"
>alright
>we chatted for like 2 hours straight until decided to sleep
>suddenly she starts feeling my body all around
>"wow user you are in really good shape. your body feels better than in the dance practices"
>oh shit i was not prepared for this
>"hah, thanks, i can say the same about you"
>we just cuddled and touched eachother for a hour
>week later on the prom night we hang out together, dance, kiss couple times when no-ones seeing, really romantic times
>after that got in relation ship with her
after 5 years till to this day im still in relation ship with her and shes the most sweet, honest and reliable girl ive ever met.

so i guess i can say lifting got or helped me get a gf.
still lifting and she loves my body

No, the market for luxury items is not very fluid.

I wanted to inb4 the haters but of course too late.

Congrats on the sex, best of luck to the both of you. Love is a beautiful thing.

No. Only halfway between skinnyfat and ottermode though.

Still, you'd think that'd be good enough for a self-admitted former fat girl from bumble. But nope, had one date then she ghosted on me. Didn't even sperg out, seemed like we were both having fun. Maybe I came across as too immature. I'm trying to convince myself that she didn't think she was good enough for me to stick around.

This is the gayest thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums and I browse almost every day.

I have a pseudo gf I saw planet of the apes with. She's coming to the gym with me today, any advice?

>painting the outside of a small primary school with a group of volunteers
>I need to get on the roof to open a high window
>instead of using a ladder I jumped up and grabbed a high support beam on the porch and did a sort of weird muscle up thing hooked my leg over and climbed up
>qt that didn't really talk to anyone, no less to me, says 'wow how did you just do that, you must be really strong'
>starts following me around chatting to me the whole time, groping me occasionally, constantly making strange sexual innuendos
>sits next to me on the bus back, literally almost walks with me back to my house but then walks back to hers
>every day she'd stand and wait for me to get off the bus beaming and talking away to me

Kind of freaked me out a little bit. Girls are wierd

Thr hottest girls i ever fucked was when i was a skelly.

Most girls care more about face and personality. I was less autistic then and they loved being around me. Having a big cock kept them coming back.

If you lift for girls you are delusional. If you can't get a girl before you get fit it's never going to happen.

>part of stable close friend group of at least 3 years between about ten of us
>some of these bros ive known since elementary and we're all late/post college
>one of my best bros of over 12 years has perfect qt3.14 gf
>currently single just got out of long term srs relationship
>best bro's gf getting close to me past couple months
>started getting physical, poking and tickling
>we've started heavy petting and making out in secret
>she loves my gainz, how im able to pick her up easily, am bigger than her, fondles my arms
>dying inside due to guilt of betrayal

I didnt ask for this when I joined the pursuit of aesthetics

thats because of the influx of /pol/ and /r9k/ posters to this board

So fit unironically made you gay? What a surprise

Stop betraying your friend. Betrayal is the worst of sins.

if you want to date her make sure you ask her out. don't be a retard who doesn't pull the trigger

lad, it is 100 percent not worth it to lose one of your "best" bros of 12 years for some unfaithful bitch, whatever you do don't pursue this further or you will really regret it

wat? no fucking?

>not making tren jaw gains
never gonna make it

I'm going through this literal situation right now as the guy who got cucked. Serious question, how can you rationalize your actions to yourselves? I have to work with my ex and the guy she cheated with (they're together now, it's totally fucked) and neither one of them even seems to feel bad and can't figure out why everyone is pissed about it.

Actually the best looking gf I've been with was 20 when I was 17. I looked like a skelly, but had an alright face and very positive personality and that's all she cared for. I still don't know how I worked out for her, but I suppose that's the reason it's all over now. Either way, the past years I've tried to make gains, work on myself mentally and physically and basically just focus on my passions, but I noticed I'm just missing the soul and positivity I used to have before the whole situation leading up to the break up. Any tips on how to get out of the rut?

>inb4 user is a faggot, what happened was kinda emotionally damaging for a young naive lad

I really dont want to lose him and implode the friend group but... see below.

We both understand what we're doing is wrong but I guess the whole rationale is just that we're both really into each other and what can you do to stop that? I'm not going to change who I am just because she digs me and is losing feelings for her bf. It's still fucked up because yes, the right thing would be her to break up with him then we date or fool around, but we don't want either of us to be banished from the friend group. They live together so it's sticky.

If she does it once she'll do it again. You'll just be next in the chain.

I guess i'll just have to take the chance. She claims she's never been bad like this before, and I know I haven't. If I just created a monster as well as turning into one myself.. well maybe I can consider it as "getting what's coming to me" if it does in the future. It this was just about sex I'd stop but I legit like this chick. TT

Friendship between men is the highest virtue.

If you'd abandon that for some pussy then you're a loser. Find some new pussy, tell her to go fuck herself, tell your bro and take the hit, and then go find yet more pussy with your bro.

The lack of strong male role models is really fucking up this generation

lmao this fag lets pussy ruin his social rapport
>never gonna make it
Dude you're headed for disaster. You have so little foresight and cognition you don't understand the severity of the consequences of your actions. Also, if she is the kind of girl who flirts with other men, what makes you think she won't screw around behind your back? She'll never really be yours.
Stop sinning. Be a good man.

CHEW LOTS OF GUM

>5 years younger than me
>I'm 22

I-Is it that fucked up I want to date her? Part of me is conflicted that she's that young but another part of me wants her for myself because she's honestly so great. I'm feeling kind of guilty desu and I'm not sure if what I'm doing is ok

You're blinded by your dick right now. You'll regret it.

I seriously dont get why no one simply throws a few grams of Coke at you guys. Being on coke makes you a psychologically attractive alpha in minutes.

Crush every legal pussy you can in your life, user. Oldfag here and i missed a lot of opportunities. You don't want that on your mind later in life, it fucks with you.

Teenagers are disgusting monsters. Adults shouldn't associate with them unless you are their parent or required as part of your job.

I want vegantrap to be my gf

I guess so, a friend of mine asked if I would take her to the gym a couple months ago, she's my gf now
we're going to the gym tommorow together after like a month of her not going cause she was on vacation and lost a bit of motivation
>having a fit qt3.14 gf
I think i've made it brehs

I've never been unhappier with my relationship with women then I have been now. I got decently fit and get hits on the dating sites no problem. I can meet up with a chick, fuck her, and not even have to buy her dinner. Thing is I don't want that anymore. I want something long term, i want someone to love but if a chick is giving out the pussy on the first date i end up with zero respect for her

Don't do it senpai. It's not only the friendship with the guy whos girl you are after that is on the line, but also the whole friend group as chasing this girl will make you look like an asshole.

Getting fit = going outside more doing more active things. My gf was big into vidya just like I was. Broke it off with her because I wanted to experience more things in life and find someone who would force me to do new fun things. This was a couple weeks ago. I miss her often.

Guy who you replied to here, your intentions don't seem malicious so what you're doing isn't what I'd called fucked up, no. However, other people won't know this and will assume you are trying to take advantage of her. Her friends, family and the rest of society will always be rooting against you. It might also be borderline illegal depending on where you live, which is kinda sketchy. You will need thick skin because people will be constantly slinging bullshit at you over it.

Yeah, but people in their early 20's are no better tbhfamalam.

user, look at how many people are dating people significantly younger than them. 5 years is a drop in the bucket compared to that.

My first "date" with my girlfriend was at a dinner celebrating both her birthday and her sister's engagement so her entire family was there. Also, she was showering at the time so I was alone with them for 15 minutes or awkward QA. Almost 3 years later we're still together though, so I'd say it was worth it. Good luck user.

Should have kept her m8
Access to pussy while hunting for more pussy

Was with her for almost a year and shes one of the nicest people I've ever met. She was probs a 6-7/10 attractiveness tho so I knew I had to search for higher grounds. But yea I tried to make it easy on her.

>But yea I tried to make it easy on her.
Fair enough, but it's naive - breakups are always unpleasant.

Should've kept her around and then at least you have something as a backup when you hunting for new puss.
Live an learn

There is hope for some of us, I wish you all the best man

She's pretty chill and we have a lot of similar interests. Quiet and really down to earth. I actually like talking to her and it's fun to joke and tease her.

Yeah I know I'm going in with a sort of stigma here which is why I'm feeling conflicted. Hopefully meeting her parents and making a good impression will get them to see I'm a good guy. Thanks

This is true, hopefully the stigma will wear off by the time she's a little older. I just have to actually be her boyfriend first. I just honestly don't know if she likes me or not

How did you manage that?

if they knew each other for 4 years then she's not a hoe you fucking autistic 9th grader. go back to pol faggot