Ever since I started lifting I'm only interested in black girls

ever since I started lifting I'm only interested in black girls

gj on developing the finest tests, bruh.

I want to lick that thigh

I feel your pain brother

Interesting hypothesis OP. Maybe you should post more pics so that we can better understand why.

i too have become interested in men since i started lifting

this. especially hung black males

Interestingly enough, I've become more interested in lean and perky teenage girls since I started lifting.

love me some black angels

HNNNNGGGNGNGNGNG
what kind of super breed is this cockmongering niggress, holy fuck i want to impregnate her and raise little half aryan half black kids.
she could shit out 10 kids easily

just a reminder that this is what your son will look like if you breed with a black woman

>tfw black
>tfw been attracted to white girls since I was 4
>tfw afraid everyone secretly hates me on both sides because of it
If we are serious for a moment, what am I supposed to do?

>holy fuck i want to impregnate her and raise little half aryan half black kids
see

i dont care about my son kek :^)

Did she die?

White people are the most beautiful people of all races, what do you expect?

white women*

>White people are the most beautiful people of all races
>mfw

Accept that you live in a time before true acceptance of interracial relationships has been achieved and if you are to pursue your own personal happiness you must do so with the burden of others's disapproval on your shoulders.

But as a man, it is not only your right but your duty to reject those hesitations borne from the fear of outside opinions. If your shoulders must bear a burden, then you must simply make your shoulders stronger.

Women flock to white guys more than to any other race tho

Don't give a fuck user! Fuck whatever chick will give you pussy!

just fuck white bitches?
some of them fetishizes black men, it shouldnt be that hard

either racemix and be labled a nigger and have you, your wife, and your offspring hated for all time, or dont and from time to time wish you had fucked white girls in your youth and wonder what could have been if you hadnt listened to what people tell you to do

if i were black, i probably would tell everybody to fuck off and do what i want

since im not black, coal burners and their pets are disgusting and are viewed as a social pariah. On the flip side, liberals are going to praise you contsantly about how progressive your wife is for marrying below herself. either way you wont hear the end of it

I'm not telling you want to do, just giving my input. cheers m8

actually this is what you child will look like

The true acceptance will never come because there are simply real, important differences between races. You're just naive, friend.

white men are objectively the most attractive. All most succesful male models are either white or hispanic with white people traits (light skin, blue eyes)

show your face with timestamp, i wanna laugh

>white people traits
Caucasian, you nigger.

whites are the most aesthetic, look at the average white person compared to any other race

stay mad, cuck

Hey, you can't do that.

When will you stop making this threads?

Don't you get tired of ruining this board? The only good threads we in a while were the testosterone problem and the potion ones, people like you are ruining this board, go to /b.

Fucking get out this isn't good content I know you're insecure and have a folder or something but please sperg on another board.

>no timestamp

Do what the fuck you want to do. It's your life and you're living for you, not anyone else. If you want to plow white pussy forever, fucking do it. White daddies can hate all day but if you treat their daughters right, you're golden.

Awww, did I upset you that much? I'm sorry, but the fact that white men are objectively the most attractive is not my fault. But don't worry, I'm sure someone will find you attractive too :)

lel I know you won't believe me but I wasn't browsing Veeky Forums for a few months. I'm just saying that everyone is attracted to whites

>objectively
>??

That gif

Sorry I didn't meant to reply to you.