Tfw kid went to snapcity and broke his back in half and now my gym doesn't allow deadlifts anymore

>tfw kid went to snapcity and broke his back in half and now my gym doesn't allow deadlifts anymore

I got a warning already because I did a set last night...

what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ypD8VANUMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahahah fucking comedy gold, ROFL!

Ask for your money back since you paid for a gym that allows didlies, move gym after.

>reddit spacing
>ROFL

kys afap

How the fuck do you break your back? I mean, pinched nerves, but this sounds impossible.

Kid tried reverse deadlifting from behind the back without proper form... He really had no chance

How much weight

sign a paper to free the gym from legal consequences and go back to deadlift until you break your back too
will be worth it

You mean hack squats?

All the plates

That is retarded.

They're now in breach of contract. Inform them that the contract is terminated and you'll be moving on.

No, the bar path was horizontal (hence reverse) and behind the back. Think kind of like a standing bench press behind your body.

>Do deadlifts
>Die

Kek

>go inna new gym
>go on tour
>seems fairly casual
>no "power lifter: (basic 1/2/3/4) guys anywhere
>bunch of wimps mostly
>ask gym desk guy if am allowed to do OHP
>expect something like planet express like
>still allowed to do it

very neat, they also seem to have no manlet pit to contain me, thus it is weird that I can be among the normal people, but still lift heavier weights than a lot of them lol. Now only to figure out how to do an OHP without destroying someone or looking retarded at my first try next time.

This.

If they don't let you do a basic exercise terminate the contract and refuse to pay the remainder.

So it was nothing like a deadlift?

Have you explained this to the gym staff?

Can someone draw a picture of this. I dont understand how this is physically possible.

Tell your gym staff that they are being fucking retarded by banning an exercise from everyone because one idiot who didn't know what he was doing injured himself. Let them know they will lose tons of customers with policies like this.

I still can't figure out what the person did.

No wonder he took a trip to snap city.

he wouldnt snapped a shit beacuse weight wouldnt even go off the floor retard

the way the color code on that poster MAKES NO GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING SENSE IS PISSING ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL PARALYSE SOMEBODY

he wanted to do hack deadlift idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=2ypD8VANUMc

They might as well rebrand themselves as Planet Fitness

Any advantages to this over traditional deadlift?

lmao

>hack deadlift
so a hack squat?

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>straps for 315

yea, but if you take a moment about it, you pick up barbell from the ground so its more hack deadlift than hack squat

no, its just fun for memes, powerlifters use it on deload with lmao weight

for eg guy deadlift 600 and does this below 200 so even bad form wouldnt hurt him

I think this is what the OP is describing buddy, not sure though

>hurt yourself while curling
>sue gym
>gym bans curling
>repeat with every excercise you can think off
>fast forward 1year
>go to gym
>people laying on the floor, wrapped in bubblewrap, wearing helmets

fat bunneh

Good meme

>>reddit spacing
>reddit spacing

>Let them know they will lose tons of customers with policies like this.
No they will not

Get your money back and/or move to a new gym
don't forget to tell them why you leave.

Complain and change policy
if fail
Stop doing DL or change gyms.

you dont need Veeky Forums for this

>they also seem to have no manlet pit to contain me
You need to report them immediately, they are breaking the law. If an inspector stops by and sees you out of the pit, you will be shot with a tranquilizer and taken into custody.

Deadlifts are a meme and should be restricted to powerlifting gyms

You're a meme and should be restricted to your house.
Oh wait

why tf would they have a problem with OHP?

because its obnoxious? It takes lots of space, makes lots on noise and seems very dangerous? Basically one of the most flamboyant faggot of exercises, if its effects on your muscle mass werent in fact the opposite.

wait wat, thats with the dropping down thin without a machine, ugh, you can do it from a machine, thats nice. Never mind, IGNORE MY POST

I just do ohp in a power cage??

Takes literally the exact same space any any other excersize??? Nigga wtf you doin

that's a vertical bar path

Did you see front desk for details tho?

What everyone else told you to do already, find a new fucking gym. Most contracts will say they have the right to change rules and remove/add equipment at their discretion, but I'd still wiggle my way out and find a real gym. My gym is no powerlifting gym, but every time I go someone somewhere is doing deadlifts, fuckton heavy t-bar rows, or squats heavier than I can do.

Man what kind of pussy bitch gyms do you guys go to where you have to ask permission to do an OHP. Find another gym, immediately.

>physically possible
That would seem to be the issue the kid had.

this makes absolutely zero sense

that sounds retarded

>horizontal standing bench press behind body

You're trying to force a meme here aren't you, user. I know your game.

SORRY GUYS no more DEADLIFTING see front DESK FOR details

>bar path was horizontal
>deadlift
yeah no cool story faggot

Thats a fucking hack squat

>pick up barbell from the ground
... so, a hack squat

Easy ..

Like this?

>literally the safest lift
>seems very dangerous

Reddit spacing?

Do you realize that you separate sentiments when talking to another person through text? LOL

Just stop tipping your receptionist.

semi-related, didn't want to make my own thread for this question, but I live in a rural area where the nearest gym is about 2 hours away, I'm saving up to buy a power rack and bench, bought a 210lb barbell set last friday, is there a good program i can start doing that doesn't involve benching/squats until i can afford a rack?

>semi-related, didn't want to make my own thread for this question
That's what QTDDTOT is for. You'll probably find more answers there.

yeah i didn't see one up though i guess i should've made one then.

Highschooler kids just want to fit in user

atleast he took himself out of the gene pool early