/fat/ - "something clever" editon

Previous thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
It's for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions.

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage.
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure.)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week.
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones.
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/File:Lmfaochinny.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP EATING

>tfw go to a bed a little hungry

is that how you know its working?

fasting today. woke up 5 hours ago and my tummy won't shut up already

>tfw hungry

You know it's working when you wake up after going to bed hungry that you aren't hungry anymore and you have to eat for energy and not for some blind addiction to carbohydrates needed to give you satisfaction.

FAT CUNT WHO JUST BOUGHT CREATINE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT IS OR WHAT IT DOES REPORTING IN

>tfw you look ugly regardless being fat or skinny
There goes my motivation.

Isn't that for gaining weight?

I know that feel

nice gyno, fag

I remember a time on fit when people didn't care if they were ugly as long as they were shredded and ugly.

Fuck knows lmao

atleast you're not a chinlet unlike me
I care more losing weight for aesthetics than getting fit.

It's probably all the chemicals they put in the water, or more likely chicken wings

What the fuck is a chinlet hahaha

no bully pls

Is that actually you?

>2lbs away from goal weight
>decide to have one more day of gluttony before fall courses start
>wake up 8lbs heavier
I know it's mostly water weight, but it was still quite a shock to see the difference. From what I can piece together, I ate well over 10,000 calories yesterday. The destruction in the kitchen indicates it was mostly sugary baked shit, bread, and booze. Friend said I even vomited and went back to eat again afterwards. God have mercy on my soul.

im gonna make some fresh pop corn with no oil a little bit of salt and a pepsi max, you guys cool with that or no

I know that feel

Pic related

Nice try goblin

I feel full after eating 1500 calories. Just gotta eat the right foods high in protein

make sure you read the nutrition label on popcorn very carefully, I thought i was eating 150 cals but ended up with 300

we're talking fresh raw kernels, organic even

>What the fuck is a chinlet
A person who lacks chins obviously. Not me but my chin looks similar from profile view.

fat fucks

how you doing today chad

> tfw been stagnating on approx. 67,5~9kg for two weeks, 176cm's tall eating about 1500 calories

just lowered it to 1300, it should have an effect on this shitty plateau

Don't do that you will get hungry then get cravings and stuff you face

God damn. Time moves slowly when big.
I have no ambition or distractions. All I mentally do every day is a combination of eating and not eating.
I'm not watching a movie for watching a movie, but watching a movie to not eat. I can't focus on anything since I think of food, or eating. Even if it's a "healthy" snack. It's not healthy when you eat 1.5kg in grapes...

Eating and masturbating. Great life.

>I can't focus on anything since I think of food, or eating
Same. Since losing weight i havent realized how much focus i've been putting on food related matters.

Thank you

CONFESS

I've had 6 slices of bacon four slices of bread and two Bakewell tarts and now I'm about to have an all night bender with the lads

I faked sick just to avoid the GoT feast party my stack of friends were having yesterday

I DON'T WANT TO BE FAT ANYMORE

is it true that at the gym manlets come up to you and say you breath too loud?

its not too late to turn back brah. you can at least minimize damage dude.

Woke up and had a bowl of cereal. Idk why but i craved it so hard, wasn't even umhealthy and didn't throw off my diet but it's on my banned list

I actually want to spark out manlets

Fuck that I'm getting laid tonight lad and I'm meeting her at a club after drinks at this pub with my mates it's gonna be a messy night

Should've just gone and not had little or nothing to eat, autismo. Or can you literally not control yourself around food?

they had wings, pizza, chinese, steaks, burgers, fries, pies, and everything bad. I'm still early in the cut and I have been seeing great results and I have been fat too long. I'm just sick of it.

it gets better with time, also either get a job or a hobby.

It's too late

I have a "welfare-job" - it's like I'm employed, except the government pays my income rather then the company (which happens to be an instance of the government too).
It's nothing to do there, but wander around and look stupid since there are 5 people working there.
Hobbies are worse. I struggle with focus and "joy". It gives me nothing. As watching a movie gives me nothing apart from some flashy colors and some dialogue I can occationally follow. I would rather have a pizza and a beer.

All my life has more or less been passively being told what to do. I lack the ambition and internal drive to do anything. Add in anxiety and depression, and you have recipe for a shitshow. No company wants to pay the salary for a guy that needs a supervisor or someone to constantly tell him how to do it, while also struggle to do said tasks. So ending up paying 2 salaries for the work of half a person when they can hire Chad and pay 1 salary for 1 person.

Captcha takes 5 minutes to solve. Great..

i only confess to the real /fat/her

Anyone here just swimming for fat loss? How is it? Do you find you get hungry as hell more often? I'm about to start swimming on the regular.

>Or can you literally not control yourself around food?
What kind of thread do you think this is skeleton?

Swimming makes me hungry as fuck, even more than other cardio.
I feel like if i burn 500 kcal from cardio, i get hungry for like 2000 kcal it sucks.

What are you trying to achieve? That is already skeletal mode

Just wanted to let you all know that I've been lurking for months now without posting and y'all give me hope. This is my three month progress photo, and I owe my inspiration in part to you guys.

Still a long ways to go, but we're all gonna make it brahs

I did swimming only for five months 6 days a week. You will lose weight but unless you do basic lifting and eat 150+ protein a day you won't get shredded, I got stuck at skinny fat for the longest time. Had sweet shoulders though.

What are some good snacks for when you're too busy to eat during the day?

I'm 95KG m80. If you can't look at shitty food laid before you and say "no thanks" you are never going to make it.

You're looking really good! Pose and lighting helps but your tummy is looking so much better, stats?

long story short, I read somewhere that whey protein can help increase glutathione. I'm trying to supplement it because my levels are low, and if it comes easily through whey protein, that'd be helpful, however the info I can find online is about specialized whey protein brands made by doctors for people with toxicity issues. Anybody have the rundown on commercial bodybuilding whey protein's glutathione content?

Nuts, sliced vegetables with hummus, protein bar.

I've heard similar. This should be interesting.

Damn skinny fat. I was hoping I would at least end up slim and firm.

Can I get away with just doing some push ups and sit ups/Ab wheel to failure now and then to prevent the skinny fat?

Why don't you invest in some dumbbells to do some strength exercises at home if you're not wanting to do that at a gym?

>eat 770 cals day before last
>skipped dinner for sex
>worth it
>be starving yesterday
>eat 1540 cal
>240 over cut but still 330 below maintenance
>gain a lb
I know it's food weight but it's stilldepressing.

I hate eating veggies because I have the palate of a child.

Are there any recipes that makes them taste good/ bearable?

The problem was space at my place. There is space for dumbbells which I didn't think of. But wouldn't I also need a bench is I go that route? Or could I get by without one and somehow have a balanced routine?

-push ups
-rows
-ohp
-goblets
-rdl

Something like that could work with just two adjustable dumbbells?

>95kg
lmao you can barely be considered a grown man fairyboy

Thank you! 3 months so far -

Height: 6'1"
Starting Weight: 244 lbs
Current Weight: 200 lbs

I know I've probably lost muscle as well, but so far I'm pretty happy with the progress. Would also love to get any estimates on bf% in both the before and after pics to gauge that as well! Can also post my routine (no lifting) and diet if people want.

you really weren't even fat to begin with. You weren't even wide, just had a beer gut. Nice job losing it though

Reminder: Lack of discipline is an excuse for being fat. Being fat is not an excuse for lack of discipline.

Cut whatever vegetable you have - squash, carrot, bell-pepper, onion, corn, peas or what else into thin sticks (obviously not for peas and corn and alike).
Warm a little bit of oil at high heat and pour them in there. Stir often and add spices and tastes as you please.
Stuff them in a tortilla with some chicken, tuna, scrambled egg and bacon, or minced meat or cut pork chops whatever. Anything goes. Put some parmesan for taste on it and a dash of delicious quark and eat.

It's generally my go to way of having vegetables as a side. I also recommend the general Italian way of treating them. Onion, bell peppers, carrots, celery in small pieces (or big if you like that) on low heat getting them moist and good. Add tomato sauce and spices. Use oregano and bassilikum for godlike pizza-sauce, or use cumin for a base for your "taco". Add meat if you want.
Serve accordingly.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/File:Lmfaochinny.jpg

>bought some meat at grocery store
>Open one to make lunch
>Every single package has gone off

THAT WAS MY FOOD FOR MOST OF THIS WEEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i have enough willpower and i'm doing omad.

ultra ripped mode, get completely rid of my love handles for summer. after beach season is over i plan on eating 1700-2000 and see how it goes.

will post results in a week or two

>pack of pork rinds
>pack of chicken breast fillets
>one egg
>salt
>pepper

crush up the pork rinds in the bag with a rolling pin
stir up the egg
cut the chicken breasts into strips
sprinkle some salt and pepper on them
mix them so the salt and pepper cover them evenly
take chicken breasts one at a time
dip it in the egg
dip it into the crushed up pork rinds
put them all on a baking tray with parchment paper
cook in the oven for like 15 or 20 minutes (guessing based on what i did, probably takes less time but i don't take risks with chicken)
take the tray out of the oven
sprinkle more pepper, more salt

tada. best keto chicken tendies i ever had. they even take a little southern fried, even though they were only baked and not fried. really crispy coating from the pork rinds. and barely any carbs. definitely recommend.

I'd be more worried about that nose than the chin desu

Nose might a bit too big but you're going to notice lack of chin right away. Besides there are no attractive chinlets.

Good day today. My rowing gains aren't tracking for some reason but I hit my calorie goal.

I did have a beer though, I meant to have it the other day but didn't get around to it.

I HAVE TO BE NORMAL I NEED TO BE NORMAL

I ate an ice cream sandwich because I was bored.

How much were you cutting?

Tfw steady drop to 213 then suddenly back at 220 and plateauing.
Weeks of progress. Gone. Maybe i'll drop back down soon.

I ate an ice cream, stay jelly

I ate a whole tub on Saturday nigga get on my level

;_;

For the user who wanted to see my progress from the last thread. Here's the pic taken from this morning.

215~ to 165.

Slowly getting there.

this gif triggers me. i wanna throw a heavy brick through her confident "im a hot girl" smile

You're losing hair too - from chest and beard.

how short are you?

412 to 205 Am I making it, /fat/?

Absolutely. Shame about your skin though.

all wounds heal with time and surgery

I'm cutting by a lot of calories, about 1500 kcal a day. At 6'0"/200lbs/f i need about 2400 kcal according to some calculators online, which I doubt, honestly.
I want to lose weight and actually enjoy not being bloated all the time so I bought protein powder, 83 g /100 g, low fat low carb etc.

What do you think: a few carrots a day for fiber and sugar (+other veggies), supplements, minerals, lots of water and proteinshakes daily, with about 700 kcal total a day?

I'm afraid I will have digestion problems or won't be able to go on the toilet anymore ._.
Has anyone done this? I do work out almost daily, but only a bit of running, squats, situps and all that fuzz.

oh, and I hope it's okay if i continue posting here at 200lbs - when I started I was at 270 lbs and posted ITT daily. Really helped a lot!

The more you rigid your diet is the more stressful it will be. Just stay under your TDEE and try to exercise some common sense and restraint. Good habits develop over time, you're not just gonna start eating healthy every day overnight and if you try to do it that way you will fail.

Thank you for your reply.
I lost 11 pounds within the last 4 weeks but I didn't use shakes, hence my question. I'm not stressed out, I simple don't have hunger anymore (finally!) and actually like the progress. Not being bloated all the time, actually feeling and looking thinner, facial fat is mostly gone. I'm flat chested and having a bit more pronounced breasts due to an almost empty stomach feels great.
I want to reach my goal weight and I'm sure I won't binge eat anymore or have any 'jo-jo-effect'. Depression lead me to my past weight and my diet was good beforehand. Kinda like the soylent-diet I would love to meet my macros with almost no calories and being vegetarian makes it hard to eat enough protons; still I used to eat lots of nuts and soy etc

Well assuming you are vegetarian not vegan you can add significant protons to your shakes by getting high protein milk.

over a year, 170lbs down and it's still not working then

You can do an all whey PSMF but it's harder for most people than just getting the protein from lean meat since drinks don't trigger satiety the same way solid food does. If you have the iron willpower, go for it. Remember to take a day every week or so to get some carbs in so you don't feel like death when you're exercising.

Spent the weekend eating around my TDEE hoping to reset my weight loss from this stall. I also walked 36 miles while exploring two large cities.

After work I hit the gym to weigh in and get back to lifting. Wish me luck.

I would prefer eating just a bit more powder instead of milk. I don't know, I avoid milk and milk products and may drink 1L of low-fat milk a month. Mainly for guests and our coffee :)

I should add: I don't eat 'that' much soy, it's just not appealing to me. Main source of protein before the weight loss was lentils, nuts, greens and other veggies.
Oh yes! I eat bananas and apples now and then, forget to add that, sorry. I'm still unsure if i should go for keto or not. Maybe eating more carbs on very stressful or demanding days? Keto takes a while to kick in, right?

do you guys recommend I get some meds from the doc? I try to exercise but I get insanely out if breath and my heart beats crazy. I feel dizzy and have a few times gone to nearly feint level. but not actually fully feinted. I have tinitus and it makes my ears ring so loud it hurts I just want it to stop so bad I realize how dumb it is to exercise. anyway, the main thing I find hard is on occasion I taste blood, like my heart really struggled with a bit of brisk walking uphill.

I have had a diabetic check and apparently my blood pressure is poor and I might need blood pressure tablets. the nurse said I could try to get better by myself just eating less salt and butter and fat, which I have done as it's easy to skip that stuff in summer anyways. I'm not a food addict like most fatties, just really fucking sedentary.

see a doctor jesus christ

today I ate:
-2 Eggs with Tabasco sauce, and some steamed brocc on the side.
-Made some thai basil chicken (lb finely chopped chicken breast) with leftover brocc, a little too salty so I'll cut it down.
-snacked on a banana
-drank a 12 ounce red bull (trying to quit)
-and made a cup of rice, with soy sauce and shrimp

Other than the high salt, is this bad or doing okay? What could I add for a night time snack that isn't too bad, I'm thinking some kiwis or berries or maybe nuts when I can afford them. Kinda hard too, cause I just want to eat fazolli's or make some other pasta.

can't eat red meat btw, so no jerky or anything like that.