Protein Powder

How many scoops a day are you on user?

Also general proton powder discussion thread. Best brands/flavours? Got any shake recipes you'd like to share?

2 scoops if lifting that day.

Otherwise none since I get my protein from food intake.

What's the optimal time to take a protein shake to maximise my gains?

right after you've done your last set, for maximum gains just shove the powder through your dickhole, because thats where testosterone is getting produced, right?

If you happen to live in germany: 'Aldi Süd' currently sells 1050g drums of protonpowder, 83 g protein/100g, 19.99€, chocolate and other flavours.

Does taste quiete good btw.

Yoo, how tf you get upwards of 150g of protein a day without scoops? How much you spend on chicken boy?

>what is myprotein

~2 scoops a day after I finish working out.

Favorite recipe - Greek Yogurt Ice Cream:
> Take 1 gallon of whole milk and pour in crock pot
> Heat to 180 degrees F, then down to 110 degrees F
> Mix 1 cup of Greek yogurt and 1 cup of heated milk; mix with milk in crock pot.
> Cover for ~12 hours to create Greek yogurt.
> Strain all whey out of the yogurt for ~12 hours
> Mix yogurt with 8 scoops of whey protein and pour in ice cream machine
> Make ice cream; divide results into 8oz containers and place in freezer
> Eat one container after working out for ~25g casein/25g whey protein.

1 scoop carb 1.5-2 scoops brotein after a workout.
This shit tastes amazing, but I think you can only get it if you're near St Louis unless you buy online. At least that's the way it used to be.

Stop being a cunt, it's a way of grabbing a few kg of proteinpowder while shopping for groceries and without paying shipment.

m8 pls its easy

>oatz
>seeds+nuts
>peanut butter
>whole wheat pasta
>eggs
>150g meat lunch and dinner

ez

>rotation
Phoneposting is hard

Just eat the right foods.

Also I usually spend about $75 a month on chicken. Here are some things I eat almost every day:

- Eggs
- Milk
- Oats
- Greek yogurt
- Chicken

I can't eat nuts because of an allergy but throw those in too for an easy source of protein.

>shakes
>not sucking the powder through a straw

9+

Got that Now whey isolate unflavored.

Normally 3-5 per day for 75-125 grams.

One, taken when I get home from the gym. I do 40 grams of mine, (currently on optimum nutrition double rich) because that turns out to 150 calories and I like rounded calorie numbers.

Is this shit good, lads??

Is there really any significant difference between whey powders besides taste? I usually just get whichever is marked down.

oats and pasta have next to no protein in them retard

It's alright I guess. Since it has creatine, you should drink a lot of water throughout the day. Personally I wouldn't buy a whey powder that has stuff like creatine on it, I'd rather just take that by itself etc.

Lower tier manufacturers spike theirs to fabricate actual protein content, but that's really only the absolute bargain brands.

Most of the well known brands are pretty safe though so playing the discount game really won't mess with your gains.

>not buying the cheapest brand of tuna you can find
just lol

None, I'm 66kg so I can get 150g through a good diet. Oats milk pb sandwich rice chicken breast turkey mince eggs and nuts.

>stock up on tuna and canned chicken to snack on
>jerky with low sugar
>buy nuts in bulk
>eat only 2 meals
>1 scoop whenever with reduced sugar almond milk

I guess I could double up on the scoops, but I kinda feel like it's overkill.

2 scoops after workout
2 scoops after getting out of bed if I don't have breakfast which is every workday

2 scoops a day, 60 grams of protein, 300 calories.

I then try and eat chicken, and fish, as well as eggs, and Greek Yogurt. I weigh in at about 151 and I'm 5'8.

A friend of mine drank ON for a week (one shake a day) and then he started pissing blood. No joke. Were his kidneys already fucked up?

Who the fuck pays shipment in this day and age.

>Getting mercury poisoning

Sardines and mackerel mate.

This. I dont get how you can get enough protein without it. I already eat 1lb of animal protein a day which is about 100-120g of protein depending on what im eating that day. Need an extra 2 scoops to get to my BW

Tuna is safe as long as you go with skipjack

Bought myprotein.com:

5kg of my protein vanilla, tasted OK, very bland plain, only drank with water.

5kg cookies and cream, tasted OK, very sickly/strong, like super budget hershey, 2 scoop diluted with 500ml of water still has a strong taste.

I haven't added milk to my shakes. Maybe that will improve them. I am thinking of trying cinnamon danish next... 10kg will keep me going for a while however. I should buy 1kg to try however at the end of the day it's a sup and if I had any sense I'd just buy unflavoured, more protein at less cost. At the same time I pass 24 hour shops on my way back from gym and the temptation to pick up food is offset my drinking my milkies.

>Maybe that will improve them.
It does. Tremendously so in my opinion.
Standart choclate whey with milk tastes quite similar to a nesquick cacao or something.

Now foods has the cheapest whey isolate. 10$ a ound if you order 10lbs. 1 scoop 25 grams of pure protein. I take 2 scoops maybe 3 a day, mix it in with oats or a shake.

easy way to get protein.

eggwhites
ground turkey
fish
grilled chicken

i need about 230 grams a day so a shake helps as well or mixing in protein with oats.

4 scoops. 2 when i wake up. 2 after workout. I usually eat a carb/protein meal before workout with my preworkout.

you should aim to get a whey isolate. it is more expensive but you are getting a much cleaner protein.

I got cookies and cream, and it taste pretty sweet, which I like, and taste like vanilla. I only have it with milk.

Fairlife Milk is the best milk there is. Amazing macros and taste good

Quark is my go to food for protein.
A pound in the morning with some fruits is already 60g of protons. Some oats and eggs and maybe some meat during the day and I'm already near my needed amount.
One or two scoops with milk usually are enough for me.

What is the best flavor of my protein