I'm going through a dry spell, please tell me their a redeeming feature from her

I'm going through a dry spell, please tell me their a redeeming feature from her.

>anymore

>31

no worries, she's dtf regardless of what you say if u matched her. She horny and desperate.

She's def, which means she won't talk and if she does you can just get free keks.
>has a kid
Good luck though.

Read this as she was deaf. In that case i was like ooh a cute deaf girl. but she's not, just a normal bimbo, pump n' dump.

You should open up with "Do you do anal?"
Will definitely work on this kind of whore

ask her what color is the baby

my bet is chocolate

She's admitting to being used up trash who is now desperate for a husband. What do you think?

Go to a bar with this old whore. Poke holes in condoms, give her a fake number. Cum in her pussy and bounce.

It's likely, since her profile reveals she is desperate and unable to get a man.
As they say, once you go black, nobody wants you back.

Women like this are the reason I'm happy I'm married.

50% chance her kid isn't white

She has dyed hair, who cares about that cunt?

>Inb4 she pokes a hole in your condom

>I'm def not a one night stand type of girl
>anymore
>Just looking for a (((nice guy))) to (((settle down)))

I'd like to believe it's a fake profile

she is dtf, the profile is just lies, enjoy your time and avoid meeting the kid

from the way she writes, i'd say 90%

>my pics can be deceiving
is she naked spread eagle or what?

Carry on the bloodline, bro. If he's over 30 and on tinder he might as well just toss one in.

>breeding with subhumans like her
No.

Guys, I don't get it. Aren't girls able to date almost anyway? Why do they need Tinder for real hookups?

>31 year old single mom
No one wants to hook up with her

You're wrong. Single mothers have a very hard time getting men, and if their children are race mixed mongrels then it's practically impossible for them to get a man. Also she's old as fuck, again makes it harder.

Because it all they know. Ideal guy to get in college is the one with the highest social standings. Ideal guy to get post college is somebody who has a stable career and assets. These two guys are usually the total opposite of each other and any smart women has already grabbed the latter by age 25.

>b
>cuz
>def
>(((anymore)))
>tattoos (((of course)))
>(((((daughter)))))
>whose

nobody is going to hit on a 31 year old on a bar full of 20 year olds or on the street. every guy will still sweep right if she's half decent because they'll expect an easy lay

I'm 28 year olds with a stable job and no one fucking cares about me.

this has NOTHING to do with fitness, you stupid ass retard. time for you to fuck off and kys.

all who see puerile garbage like this should sage, ignore and report it ASAP.