Help a lost cause Veeky Forums

>Didn't get laid this whole year
>Have friends and do social stuff
>Great with conversations and breaking the ice

but
>My ego doesn't let me approach women

I literally never approached a women because in my mind they should approach me.

Go to Veeky Forums and read about how you guys constantly get approached everywhere.

Only few times i got approached they were ugly as fuck. Realize i'm fucking ugly and nowhere near as GL as most users here.

Constant selfdoubt now. I mean why would a girl be with me when she can be with Chad?

It doesn't make sense in my mind why a girl should be interested in me because i look way worse than Chad.

Someone please beat some sense to into me because if i continue doing this i'm going to end up alone and miserable for the rest of my life.

Stats
4/10 face (pic related)
6'1
Decent body.

Want to take the plastic surgery route but don't know where to start.

Girls approaching guys and guy approaching girls isn't the same thing.

Girls expect guys to approach them. Even though Chad doesn't need to approach girls, he still does.

I'm not going to pretend that I'm good at approaching girls, because I get cold feet and back out all the time (unless I'm drunk), but you need to be able to master the approach if you want to be getting laid on nights out with friends. A wing-man is ideal. Make silly jokes and don't get offended if the girl isn't interested/shuts you down.

Why would she accept me if she has Chad approaching her? I can't wrap my mind around it. Like if models were approaching me all the time why would i go for a plain Jane. Or in my case ugly Betty.

CHAD IS A FUCKING MEME YOU IDIOT!

you are neurotic as fuck. getting girls isn't your problem.

This

Work on yourself, getting laid is 30%face and body, 50% personality and 20% balls/confidence

No self-pity user. + you are literally a retard if you wait for the grills to come to you

What do you it's a meme? Literally every single women has around 4-5 good looking guys that she can choose to fuck anytime.

I usually don't care about other things but this Chad thing and women literally keeps me up at night. How do uglies like me even have a chance with any women?

>My ego doesn't let me approach women
You sound like Elliot Rogers. You realize that men do 99% of the approaching, right? Get over yourself, start approaching women, maybe lower your standards because you sound retarded, or maybe just embrace your homosexuality because you sound like a faggot.

>I don't approach girls because they don't approach me
Yeah, you're retarded

>a Veeky Forums meme keeps me up at night
Get a fucking grip user

Let's say i go to a bar this Thursday how do i know which women i have a chance with? Should i literally shoot for the ugliest that are on my level? Fatties, old women?

I've never done this bros.

nobody can really help you if you insist on thinking and acting like a pathetic person. can you put yourself in a woman's shoes and think that she would really like to date/fuck someone with your thought process? you literally are step 2 on way to becoming elliot

Chad here. You're fucked, user.

you are so far gone in your own head you dont even realize how meaningless your question is.

a) you look fine

b) girls mostly dgaf about looks

so you're fine

Damn. Jamie Lee Curtis looks like *that*???

Yeah I'd say just get surgery, not many chicks dig the babyface look. But you also have to be confident as well. Let your ego go and go ask a chick out. You may be able to get at least a 5/10

Elliot was pretty aesthetic but had no social skills. I have great social skills.
We are both ugly breh.
I'm not even sure how i got this way. I had no trouble with girls in HS.
Then why don't they approach me?
I literally look like my oldest in that picture...
IRL i look like a 16yo but i'm pretty broad so that sorta cancels it out. Job also doesn't let me grow any facial hair.

>you look fine
Literally means 'you're not deformed'
I'm ugly as shit and people tell me 'you look fine' all the time, it's not worth a fucking thing when it comes to women.

Heck yeah, i know i'm not deformed but i have no chance competing with a guy that looks like this.

>We are both ugly breh.
Fuck off you degenerate. I have a literal 9/10 face along with a 10/10 physique. Respect a chad when you see one.

We both look like complete dogshit desu.
I know it's hard to accept it took me a long time to make peace with it.

That painting looks like nice though.

not the Chad, but bro you're way uglier than him

Yeah but he's still ugly. There is no difference between a 0/10 and a 4/10 both are shit.

Bro you look like a cuck in the face, decent bod but chad gets that eating pizza on a couch everyday

i'd say you're a 3/10 and he's a 7/10
get real bro

7 lol im not op but this guy is a 6 max

>6 max
I'd appreciate an apology

realise that all stories of men getting aproached are fan fiction or "heh this grill asked me about the bus she totes was mirin"

whew gotta put that down to 5 now

Not a 5 I would say 4 being extra generous desu