Be me

>be me
>staying with mom to pay for college
>shes 350lbs of fat
>white trash
>she got jealous of my progress so she starts to sabotage me
>few days ago
>ask her to get chicken strips from this one healthy fast food place for lunch, since I paid for the groceries
>chicken strips are really good, pretty much chicken breasts with a very light crispy exterior
>she ignores me, goes to store instead and gets fried chicken, gets only 3 of my favorite donuts, chocolate long johns.
>she doesn't even like chocolate
>triggers my american instincts to not let food "go to waste"
>she goes to store later
>gets 10 different brands of cereal, Lucky Charms, Trix, Coco Puffs, Cookie crisp, whatnot
>cant fit them in the cupboard so they just sit on the counter, being my old go-to fatty comfort food
>she doesn't even eat any of them
>come back from gym
>shes there making my favorite food, chicken alfredo. Butters the noodles, heavy cream in the sauce, hardly any chicken
>tell her she needs to stop
>she gets offended because "I was just trying to be nice!"
>today
>she schedules an appointment with a therapist for me to cope with anorexia

I'm getting real fucking sick of this shit. And before you tell me to move out, I don't have enough money to move out, I just spent the last 5 years being a fat fucking whale like her and only now have I tried completing my education.

Fuck her

I could just eat all of that stuff and not gain a pound
it must be awful to be cursed with fat genetics

>be skeleton
>eat a bag of animal crackers once a day
>go on Veeky Forums
.>brag about superior genetics

ok lad....

>Expecting your mom to buy your diet
>Not seeing that she tried her best with variety
>Blaming "American Instincts"
>Not realizing that when you prioritize fitness of familial happiness you're pretty much dysphoric and/or elitist

You only get one mom user, even if she is "white trash" and "fat" you better appreciate cause one day she'll be gone and all you'll want in the world is buttery af chicken alfredo noodles just like mom used to make.

*Over familial happiness

I eat fast food 4-5 days a week and pizza on Friday
I have a two scoop whole milk shake every day

nobody is impressed by you

Nigger I eat pizza and fast food everyday.

Go to the grocery store next time with her? Also, if you can maintain your will power to lose weight, you wouldn't eat food because you're being "wasteful".
Nobody believes you do this and have a ripped body. If you eat fast food 4-5 times a week then you are like the hodgetwins and eat jack shit for the rest of the day.

If you can't move out, then buy your own groceries. Asking her for her help is only self sabotage. She won't buy you health food. You need to buy your own health food.

>waaah, I can't control myself and put shitty food in my own mouth.
>it's mommy's fault
Gain some self control or move out and rent your own place.

Grow up you weak-willed faggot.

She's just trying to help you bro god damn. Just buy your own food

if you wanna impress somebody, do it with your willpower.
splurging every day and having no willpower is not reason to brag, but reason to be ashamed.
plus, your lifestyle choices will catch up with you eventually. there is no human in the world that lived like this and never had to face the consequence.

> Haven't talked to my mom in years 'cause she goblined my life and was the reason I was homeless for 4 months
Don't listen to this retard, some people shouldn't be parents but they are - your parents

Your mom loves you, and parents will always think you're skinny even if you're a healthy weight.

She's making you food she knows you love because it has made you happy your whole life. If she scheduled an appointment for anorexia then you're probably a skelly. Just eat it.

What part of being formerly obese don't you understand?

Just eat less of it. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

where is your Dad in all of this?

>mom neglected me entire life
>intimidates me and brother into fights every time we see her
>literally one of the most selfish people I've ever known in life
I love my ex gf's mom more than my own, she actually supportive and does mom stuff even if I'm not her actual child. You don't get just one, you have the one biological, plenty of other maternal people out there.

What is self discipline?

Install MyFitnessPal

Hold yourself accountable for every calorie. Record your macros. It's your fault if you're not eating right.

That's neat but your filling your body with a lot of unhealthy garbage rather than eating a lot of wholesome healthy food

I have your situation a bit. Why don’t you settle with your mom and maintain your diet for a whole month and have a cheat day. My moms thinks I’m anorexic too because I weigh my food and only do about 1300 calories. Tell your mom that you are doing your diet every month and on your cheat day tell your mom that she can cook whatever she wants. That way mom doesn’t get worried.

OP is probably black

This sounds like a good idea, or you can just watch your portions and eat more when she's around and less when she's not.

my mom's constantly trying to lose weight (and succeeding, very slowly), but I can't get her to stop smoking
what do?

Why do you guys keep saying I'm not eating right, I obviously am. I am simply saying it's terrible that shes trying to tempt me.

I think you're right. Some people are afraid of change in those around them, specially parents when in regards to their sons. Sadly, you can only talk to her and convince her to please stop doing that. If she doesn't then you will have to just resist the temptation.

>healthy fast food
This was your first mistake.

>Why do you guys keep saying I'm not eating right

because you implied it in the OP.

This is basically a tumblr-tier thread. You are trying to shift the blame to someone else. If you want to get fit and stay fit you need to develop the self-control and discipline yourself and not rely on living in a safe space free of temptation.

BTW, your "terrible" mom is giving you a free place to stay.

>You are trying to shift the blame to someone else.

What blame do I have? What crime have I commited?

You ate the food. It shouldnt matter whats in the house. Dont eat it. After so long she will quit buying shit because the old stuff is still there.

A king may order a man to move but it is the mans choice to obey or not.

Look buddy I get it, you're trying to portray a iron-willed discipline philosopher type, but that's not the case.

Not only have you misread everything I've said, you just used it as an opportunity to flaunt your own faint knowledge in discipline and philosophy.

The only thing that was implied in the OP was that it triggered my American instincts, which was a joke on my part, I'm sorry you're unable to comprehend jokes.

Now stay mad faggot.

So just don't eat it.. have some self control you fucking degenerate. Or just throw it all in the garbage so you're not tempted.

Moms are gains goblins. Especially on a cut (and if they are overweight themselves). Luckily mine is coming around and offering to make exceptions for me during family meals.

I get her concern I'm down nearly 90lbs and nearing the 20%'s in bf (my goal is the hit the teens). I went from the heaviest to the lightest in my family. She's called me out for being too skinny (I lifted up my shirt and giggled my belly fat and man boobs and said I'll stop when they are gone) and anorexic (which is BS because she should know better since she was in her teens) but I offered to go to the therapist. I'll show him my myfitnesspal and he can check my bodyfat and say I'm fine.

If your mom pays for your food, you can't complain

Ungratefulness =/= Not wanting former fatty's diet sabotaged

Americans are so stupid and unthoughtful.

>just trying to be nice!
So much sabotage is done by women under this label. So long as you trust her to get your food (even once) she will try to etch away at your will power to validate her lack of it.

Ignore all her tainted food offerings.

I am in a similar situation with the fat mom with overstocked cupboards and mindless food sourcing. The solution is to cook and repeatedly ask her never to make purchases on your behalf. She will still factor you in (just in case)... but don't fall for it even once. I take a slice of bread and she notices and buys 7 more assorted loafs. Honestly they have insane hoarder instinct that needs to be restrained by a man. Just let it rot and scorn them for being wasteful and "leaving things disgusting" and then say "no more food outside of the cupboard/fridge" - back it up with action - proceed to throw out the worst food in the cupboard or put it in the garage to secretly throw away later because she will try to retrieve it.

Don't get angry or rely on the reason through wording. One thing I learnt is that persistent action always beats laziness.

Living with my parents, this was the hardest thing to get over. It's completely necesary and you need to start now. If you're completely open about cutting then they're the ones wasting not you. Just sit her down and tell her being healthy is important to you and that you will have to decline if that continues. Worked more or less on my folks, though sometimes they still offer me homemade muffins, cookies, and a ton of mexican-american food (greasy and cheesy). I love all of that, but I choose what I put in my mouth and you do too. Take some initiative.

>Honestly they have insane hoarder instinct that needs to be restrained by a man.

Lol why is this so accurate? I went shopping with me mum the other day, shes a whale, and she wanted to get 2 extra large cartons of jumbo eggs, even though we had a full carton at home and it goes to waste anyways.

Veeky Forums my food makers went on vacation, so im stuck making my own food. I ride 10 miles on my bike everyday and ive eaten nothing but scrambled eggs and pancakes only for a week straight. Protein and carbs a bueno diet?

>he doesn't know how to make protein pancakes

You should sabotage her fatty lifestyle

>empty out all the cream containers and replace it with low fat cottage cheese (high protein) - blend the cottage before hand and add a little artificial sweetener so it tastes like cream
>Mix a large amount of pure sucralose in with the sugar, so its overly sweet and she uses less of it
>Also could replace sugar with splenda
>Sprinkle DNP powder in her bacon bits and over other snacks and things
>Spike her foods with orlistat and metformin so she eats less

>He calls his mother names on the internet
>He has no will power
>American instincts

You're just a man baby who doesn't deserve sympathy.

>cant read post
>typical american idiot who thinks mother = all deserving goddess of respect.
>he doesn't understand jokes

My Mother told me not to get emancipated so when my Dad died I would get his property, she's a cold heartless bitch.

Now fuck off nigger and fuck your whorish dicksucking mother faggot.

>dad offering me ice cream after dinner

Reee

Maybe you are anorexic and your mother is genuinely trying to help you. Post a picture of yourself to prove you're healthy.

>be 250 lbs
>just got done being 300+ lbs
>anorexic

kys my sensing dude

just buy and cook all your own food

You're a grown man. Your emancipation is not her responsibility.

Stop blaming others for being a fatass.

This is too complex of an idea for him.

Literally too stupid to speak to.

I'm done here, enjoy your (you)s.

emancipated what? didn't lincoln fix all that a while ago..

No you couldn't retard. Calories in minus calories out applies to everyone. The difference in metabolism between humans is extremely small, so small that it is irrelevant in the calculation.

Fat parents are the fucking worst when trying to lose weight. My dad would get a shit load of desserts home and when i refused to eat from them he would literally throw all of it in the trash in front of me just to make me feel like shit. Hopefully gonna make it but life is gonna suck with his shitty genes in me.

>The difference in metabolism between humans is extremely small, so small that it is irrelevant in the calculation.

Tell your therapist whats up and get your mother in there.

you remind me of my skelly friend who quit the gym after a month of fucking around

OP we need to see a picture of you to assess whether you actually are anorexic. Naked full body shot needed (underwear is ok).

>eat a cheeseburger and diet coke 5 days a week and lash out for 3 slices of pizza on the weekend
>come on Veeky Forums and brag about it

Is it actually irrelevant? Got a sawce? I need to smack down some fatty friends.

>she schedules an appointment with a therapist for me to cope with anorexia

What's your height and weight? Are you really skinny? Unless you're a 20 BMI or less then that's fucking retarded.

That being said, if you give in and eat the garbage she buys then I have no sympathy for you. It's bullshit your own mother is doing that to you but try and flip it around and see it as a positive. Take it as a challenge and think of how good you'll feel when you resist the urge to eat the donuts and cereal. If your mother confronts you about letting food go to waste then just tell her you didn't ask for any of that poisonous garbage.

8 years

Drink protein with water and make sick gainz. That food sounds dank.

this is the most American post I've ever seen kek

Throw the food out.

They say I look 'sick' and realistically I'm still like 30 pounds overweight (def don't have 30 extra pounds of muscle). Throw that shit in the incinerator.

Holy shit, dude. There is nothing in the OP that would justify cutting his mother from his life. Chill the fuck out

OP post pics and stats NOW.