Yo guys rate my diet and post your diet

yo guys rate my diet and post your diet

1 gallon of milk (per day), rice, black beans, coffee, and a clove of garlic and tablespoon of honey for preworkout.
pic related is my body

Anyone who thinks this guy is natty is a retard

i mean his tdee is probably in the 3000s since he's like 6 ft 230lbs and also due his amount of activity, so he can do gomad ezpz and stay lean. he's also been working out for 19 years so having his stats as a natty isnt unimaginable.

Hes also talked about eating a pound of spinach a day in a online qna.

He's not dry or suspiciously lean at all. You're just lazy, and retarded

>watch recent QA video
>normal lighting
>dyel af

It's all lighting, man. Not saying he's actually dyel, but natties look like shit in lighting that isn't directly overhead.

everyone does unless you're black

I'd say buger is the natty limit for a highly gifted athlete

you from nyc?

>1 gallon of milk (per day),
I WISH I COULD DO THIS
WHY DID I HAVE TO BE ALLGERIC TO FUCKING MILK
FUCK YOU BODY
FUCK YOU BODY
FUCK YOU BODY

Lactose intolerant? Just do 1 gallon of lactose free milk a day

nah its the casein that fucks me up sadly :(

did you tried raw non homogenized / pasteurized milk

it has the enzymes you need brah

Checked, very nice

I think he eats a box of pasta a day too

How the fuck can you even drink that much?
I already have trouble drinking 3l water / day

Anyone who believes what this anonymous poster on a hardcore snuff hentai imageboard says is a retard

You don't need to drink that much water if you do GOMAD, plus its pretty easy to chug down a litter, so just do this 5 times a day

>dude he's totally natty just because he doesn't look enormous

Have you seen the crazy lifts that he pulls off? That level of strength is way past the natty limit. He doesn't look very impressive because he trains for strength.

Honestly I didn't even drink milk regularly until 3 months ago, but found it really easy to put back 1L of whole milk with every meal, and I could imagine fitting in more wouldn't be too much trouble. I've been getting leaner since and also started growing again (height), but I'm still young so I'm not saying it's 100% the milk but I can't really think of a negative to drinking milk.srs.

t. skelly lifting for 3 months

he's been training for 19 years, of course he would he able to lift that much.

ITT: DYELs who have been lifting less than 6 months debate the natty status of a veteran lifter with 19 years experience

Eric looks like a regular albeit well built guy in regular lighting and a Greek sculpture in overhead lighting

WWE (likely his new job) drug tests for steroids

Steroids do not increase the strength of tendons and ligaments, the ability to lift such heavy weight without tearing your shit up only comes with the huge length of time that he has been lifting

In regards to typical physcial signs of roid use he has no acne, no pumpkin shoulders, or even insane vascularity, his traps are the result of 19 years lifting (and i quote his specialty being pulls)

>WWE (likely his new job) drug tests for steroids

Don't get me wrong man i think eric is natty but that argument is just bad. Pretty easy to go around a drug test if you know how to roid and pct

the WWE has a track record of ending contracts with lesser rated 'superstars' for roid use, obviously not so much their main attractions but they have definitely caught many lower ranking types before

I know its not the greatest argument but its a knee-jerk reaction to the large amount of people claiming "hes not natty!!! he lifts more than me and hes bigger than me!!" cringe worthy stuff