Gym rivals

So we all have rivals at the gym who are yours? Let me tell you about my two rivals
>two middle aged black men
>see them work out separately sometimes
>three weeks ago they start working out together, thats cool gym bros
>start doing the same work outs at the same time
> take all the 30lbs and under dumb bells and spread them out
>take over an entire section in front of the mirrors
>no gym etiquette, monopolize an entire area and will not let anyone else use the weights
>see them come in yesterday
>grab the only pair of 15lbs dumb bells in the entire gym
>watch them section on an entire area, see them frantically looking for the 15's
>I stare straight at them as I do some weak ass wrist extensions, on my back day
>They keep watching me as I take the 15's with me
>the two dummies are lost with out their prescious 15's

Ok so jerk move or not, I legit need them for one work out not the entire time I was there. But if i hadn't grabbed them they wouldn't of let me borrow or work in with them.

>see gym rival
>approaches me and asks how many sets i have left
>immediately realize he doesnt think about me

having gym rivals is for beta pussys who have nothing better to think about in there lives

>nothing better to think about in there lives
says the guy posting on a malaysian backgammon forum

I just hate poeple who have no gym etiquette. Some asshole DYEL kid left 4 plates on the deadlift bar today. Never actually saw him pickup the bar though... My gym dosnt have the stupid bar loader so its a pain in the ass to remove them. Watched the same guy go over and benchpress with the smith machine... I hate summer...

I just try to lift more than people that constantly check themselves out in the mirror. They're usually in good shape and all, I just hope they notice me silently/autistically lifting more while not being a fag about it.

There's a nigger who was once a bit of a clever cunt and tried to show me up in front of a couple 6/10 girls but it didn't work. We're around the same size and lift about the same but desu I don't really fucking care.

I honestly don't care. I don't go to the gym for rivalry and to out do other people, I go to get better and stronger

>So we all have rivals at the gym who are yours?
I used to have rivals, now I only have people who chase me in one specific lift, each one being 10-30kg behind and not even close on the other lifts.

It's fucking sad that the only actual rival I could have is a kid 12 years younger than me who outsquats me, except he uses wraps.

>not being a fag about it.
>choosing his lifts based on the wish these buff narcissists would pay attention to him

I don't change my work out, just the amount of weight I'm doing. It's just motivation I guess, don't make me cry please.

>wraps on squats

wat

Me
I fucking hate it when he doesnt put the weights back

(Home gym fag here)

He probably means knee wraps

>I don't go to the gym for rivalry and to out do other people, I go to get better and stronger
We lift to carry the world.

My gym rival is myself the day before.

Just popping in to say don't drop the free weights!

Have a nice day everone.

Not on the floor, but during the cardio kickboxing class I do twice a week, there's a guy my size and age that I just refuse to do worse than. Every hit has to be harder and every set has to be faster.

Mother fucker always beats me when we run around our track though. 1st every time to my 3rd. But it's the only time I ever run so it's to be expected.

everyone in the gym is my nemesis
first, there is this skeleton that reminds me of my past so i hate him, also its his 5 month coming and he benches 20kg
then there is a redditor, its obvious by the way he looks, takes gatorade and has a shitty beard, always uses the bench not for lifting but for leaving his stuff, curls 4kg
and anyone who takes the weight i need to use in that moment becomes a temporary nemesis of coursen

>gymbro became gym rival
>don't talk anymore
>both ascended far beyond the weak masses of cookie cutters and nattys
>tfw you walk past each other in front of the squat rack

>manlet takes up only deadlift platform for 30 minutes
>screams with every rep while warming up
>in between sets he's talking big shit to a girl lifting with him, she's quartersquatting 95 lbs in the squat rack a few feet away
>he loads up lmao3plaet
>expecting him to bang out 6 reps
>grinds out ONE FUCKING REP
>screams, slams the weight, does a victory lap
>ask him if I'm good to finally do some pulls, he obliges but leaves the weight loaded
>I deload to 135, then work up to a top double of 420 without making a fucking peep
>tfw he didn't even look over in acknowledgement of how much I just dominated him

She doesn't care about me.

Don't be this autistic.

2 homos are monopolizing 5+sets of dumbells, walk over, ask if you can work in on the 15's, if they're dicks just pick em up and start doing your jerkoff curls.

They don't own the equipment, and are being dicks by hogging it all.

>be weakest, newest guy at the gym
>suddenly a newer, weaker guy joins
>he looks like a chubbier version of myself
>he does some sort of strength 5x5 while I do my brosplit
>his squats rapidly surpass mine, but his upper body is weak and he makes no aesthetic gains
>might actually be getting fatter from GOMAD or something
>one day, see him at a store
>he is there with his gf
>they are laughing and smiling, look genuinely happy
>buying candy together
>never see him at the gym again

I think my rival actually made it

TalksMcgee
>Whispers to himself 10% of the time
>there all the days I'm there... also the ones I skip
>pulled 325 while i'm on a girly 225
>looks the same as when he started save a bit more definition, at least I look tiny bit less fat.
>wtf seen this guy pull 4 and bench 2, but he looks a TINY bit more aesthetic
Should I drop my str routine right now?

>go to new gym for first time in a while w/ best bro
>start doing bench
>haven't done it in a while so go low with the weight, still have a hard time
>this dude with a buzzcut and the face of a bulldog sees me; loads on 2plates and starts going ham and grunting next to me
>get weirded out and go do dips instead
>he fucking follows me to the dip station
>does the same fucking thing
>even fucking follows me to a butterfly machine
>go to squat rack, fucker keeps following me
>get idea, load on 2plate
>he loads on 4
>fucking collapses on the first rep

The safety bar caught it but holy fuck I will never forget the look on his face

dude isnt making anything ever, calm down love

let me tell you about my first rival

> been lifting for about a year at this time (now 2 years total)
> bald fucker, always wearing the same cotton t-shirt been there about as long as me
> has ok form but makes no real visible progress, I don't think his diet is good
> he never deadlifts or squats, I never BB bench, otherwise we have similar routines
> one day I'm deadlifting, qt slav chick comes and tells me not to dunk the weight so hard
> tells me I'm ruining the floor with my lmao3pl8 DL
> I smirk and point at the platform and tell her this area is specially made for such activities
> she blushes and apologizes, fucking bald assface instantly runs over to defend his obvious gym crush
> "YOU'RE FUCKING BREAKING THE FLOOR STOP DROPPING THE WEIGHTS"
> I can't do anything but laugh at this fucking tard face and he storms out angrily
> fucker has been complaining about me to staff about 20 times now, for different shit
> I know all of the staff, they love me but they have to pretend to care about his complaints
> staff bro tells me he smokes a lot like me, we would've been friends in a different world if he wasnt an sjw
> we always exchange angry looks at eachother, heard he told the qt I'm roiding one time (lmao im still dyel)

I am the gyms final boss. I hope a worthy adversary joins soon.

second rival is even worse

> was my rival long before I started lifting
> long story short, he stole my girl and I kicked his ass several times
> kind of what led me to lifting

> one day, look at old pictures of them together to get motivation by anger
> works so fucking good, mad as hell
> haven't seen any of them in many years
> one day I'm chilling in the reception with my staff bros
> fucking arch enemy walks into my fucking gym with 3 of his friends
> stare them all down, they all know me
> they look a bit flustered and try to avoid my stare
> they all stay away from areas I'm using, even the changing room
> they try to avoid the times I'm usually there
> I start mixing up my schedule and have found out when they can and usually are there
> they all suck at lifting and are dyel jews
> I'm soon strong enough to kick all their asses at the same time
> previous fights have all gone my way 4-0
> looking forward to next round