Matched with a powerlifting qt

matched with a powerlifting qt.
what say Veeky Forums?

also, what is your favorite lift and why is it squats?

She's a mechanical engineer, so she sits in a class / office that has a surprisingly increasing amount of chads in it all of whom are lifting, and she's fucked them all. She has beta orbiters in droves because much of her peers are still going to be spineless nerds. She only got where she is by fucking people for answers and being nice to look at in a profession where there is very little to look at. She lifts and will consider herself one of the boys except she's also fucked all the boys.

If she doesn't meet this stereotype then she's going to be that one chick in the group who's actually got a brain but is so cringe that she'll sperg out before you get a chance to and you'll be sick of her very quickly.

Smash but triple bag your dick and don't get hung up.

Favorite lift is overhead press. Only get with women you are capable of pressing.

Send her a BRRAAAPPPPP

tell her pegging is great for core strength, aiding her lifts. you were just throwing it out there.

my favorite lift is squats because my knees feel like rusty old metal creaking against each other, but i know when i go quarter depth some autists will be internally raging, justifying my knee pain

yo, want me to bench you to [insert place for date]?

and remember to post results

>increasing amount of chads in it
why are engineers so delusional thinking they are hot shit? no one really gives a shit unless the girl is trying to lock down a provider

how'd i do boys . ill reply with the pic i send

>mfw had a BDSM fling with a stronk powerlifter girl, me being a chubby DYEL weakling
[spoiler]mfw she was the submissive one

what a mega qt3.14

>people are annoyed with me
uh oh

fear not lads i've salvaged it somewhat, here's hoping for the best . awaiting a reply

Damn the black pill is strong today.
You're prob not wrong tho. OP is using Tinder anyway, right? So they are both degenerates.

sweet jesus that booty

>2 pics of her ass
>1 (maybe 2) pic of her breasts
>1 pic of her in a skin fitting neopren swimsuit
>just looking for a spot

Yes, i'm sure you are sweetie.

hngh

she's fat though, look at those thighs

Brapswine

tfw she squats 300lbs. significantly more than me.
if she doesn't answer by tn and this thread is still active for some reason i'll post her ig
also i tried saying this thinking i was funny. i fucked up bros, no answer yet

you lost her already, coming off too desperate

She's not into you, lol at that "haha ty" reply.

Line would've worked in person. But over text it's pathetic.

you sound like a faggot holy shit

You're pushing the whole lifting thing a little too much, seems like that's all you do.
That isn't all you do, right user?

>lol your legs and ass are well developed!
>thinking this is a good line

ill take "hahaha ty" over no reply, but still you're probably right. well whatever, she probably wasn't even a trap anyway
pic related is some of her instagram

face is 6/10 anyways nothing of value except a nice ass was lost

what the fuck man, ur coming off like a gymcel autist just shut the fuck up already

n-no of course not. i watch anime too

STOP FUCKING USING EMOJIS GODDAMMIT

It's not a good line, but it would've worked in person if you looked at her in the eyes when you said it.

Jesus I hate instagram. The amount of vanity is off putting.
>LOOK AT MY ASS!

Why is everyone on this website so terrible at person to person communication

Get her Snapchat and then send her videos of you quarter squatting naked with a squat plug

kek
keep us posted user

>eye contact will make it less awkward

Because I don't really care about communicating with people, I just want to hold a qt close and ejaculate deep inside her.

Above average guys with nice bodies who almost never get laid. Why do you think that is?

dumbass
she powerlifts already nigga. every guy at her gym wants to fuck her who is bigger than you
talk abt other shit. dominate her mentally

im OP. hopefully at least you guys can laugh at my autism
here's another convo from a bit ago
messages not seen are
>"pigtails and a choker? my heart can't take it"

Eye contact and playfully smiling nearly always works.

>it definitely seems like your squat muscles are well developed

Jesus Christ

I can't tell if she's in on the joke or not. She might not be picking up on the irony. You're playing with fire, bruh.

how are some people so socially inept, it really fucking gets me sometimes

Not if what's coming out of your mouth is obvious dumb shit that she hears about 24/7. Good communication visually and verbally is key, not just good looks it matters what the fuck comes out your mouth. Retarded chads hit her up all day, be the smart charming chad.

you sound like a high school teen

I can't this tinder thing down guys please help, should I post shirtless selfie as one of my pics?

>"And then he said 'it definitely seems like your squat muscles are well developed.' He even used an emoji!"

>tummy sticks
theres something i havent heard in a long time

>the tummy stick muscle

what did he mean by this?

delet this

Man you really blew it here. All part of the process though, we've all been there.

Not him but women in engineering are swarmed with men and their standards/ number of previous fucks increase just by the ratio alone. Most MEs are not chad but all it takes is a couple more chads and a dozen more orbiters to ruin a girl

OH JESUS YOU JUST FUCKED UP MATE JESUS CHRIST. Bro you're done. Shitty response and shitty compliment.

Ruined it in the reply, nobody likes whiny bitches

>it definitely seems like your squat muscles are well developed (emoji)

"i will pull the weight off your chest" or something fuck if i know

>squat muscles

oh ye and u r a sex-limb

"oh no :C"

JUST

>You must bench a lot because seeing you just lifted my spirits
>I'm a necromancer, looking for someone to do deadlifts with
>You're the kind of girl who I would 'mire at the gym and then avoid eye contact with so you don't think I'm a creeper

>not mentioning how much you love snatches

it's like you guys don't even lift or fuck girls....oh.

>same girth

How'd I do, Veeky Forums?

Just finished squatting an hour ago. Front right hip keeps getting super tight after a session, but I did 3x5 of 285 today which was nice.

What do I say?

"Hey! How's it going for you"

mmm, a paige...
those girls are wild, i swear

hey. whats up. *devil emoji*

"Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got Paige. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation."

I can back that claim up

You should not have sex with me. My genes do not deserve to be passed down.

Just reply with this
"Hm hm hmm..? ;)"
Dubs command it

Paige Paige I bet you smell of sage

It's a reddit tier joke but she seems to like it

This this and this

Fit approved?

This.

Not approved.

This is

I see this girl all the time. never matched
Pittsburgh sucks for tinder
anyone else going to CMU?

I'd like to take a Paige out of your book.

Do this OP, pretty safe

or if you want to be cringey but could possibly work

I feel like "I'd like you to be a Paige in my book." sounds better but at the same time sounds like you just want to bang her a part of check list.

She's fat so she's worthless what do I say next

Don't bully her. She's just looking for love. :(

Just kidding, let's go get tacos on Thursday night.

"Are you by chance related to Proxy Paige?"

>Not using all emojis
>Not leaving text behind
CMON

Bro it's tinder who the fuck do you think you're kidding
If she's on tinder and you messaged her it's clear as fuck to her that you want to fuck no matter how you try to hide it
You might as well go balls to the wall and actually impress her than pussyfooting around and letting some Chad say that line instead and take her

What is this? Doesn't look like Tinder

Bumble. Girls text first.

Oooh! I'm in! How many bots are there?

Jesus Christ

LOOK AT MY ASS
O
O
K

Not too many.

You were right. Now what

well that didnt take much
Just be open with her, say "I want to fuck you"

Pfffft "alpha males" in mechanical engineering hahahahahahahahahahahzh
D E L U S I O N A L

I didn't think I was that clever but Paige must be blank.

>overthinking talking to roasties

Jesus christ my dude just fucking come right out and say whatever the hell you want

book called fifty shades of grey

I fucking hate roasties and whores