How can any self respecting man over the age of 18 and over the height of 5'7 weigh less than 160lbs??

>how can any self respecting man over the age of 18 and over the height of 5'7 weigh less than 160lbs??

i dont get, there is no excuse for being a scrawny little bitch boi

>21
>5'11
>140 lbs

are you poor or dumb?
also stop jacking it several times a day

I was 180 lbs about a year ago but then forgot to eat and lost that weight in a couple of months. I'm just too lazy to eat.

Im 6 foot 154lbs and still look fat as fuck

>t. Fatlifts

>how can any man weigh less than 160lbs?

It's easy when you're not a fat fuck.

Pic is 5'11 and 165lbs which is almost "scrawny" by your standard. Any man who weighs more than 200lbs is fat.

Sorry about your hips friendo

yea but the pic isnt you so youre fat too user

honestly they look pretty normal

honestly still looks pretty god imo

nah, they are pretty broad. i think he looks good but objectively they arn't good

Hips aren't the problem, it's the narrow shoulders, the guys got good delts and muscle insertions but his actually frame is like that of a girl.

Young girls rim that look tho so not the end of the world.

Shave the body hair and become a muscular trap

Bmi nigger. Society doesnt conform to the whims of some fag on Veeky Forums

>19
>5'11
>195 lbs
>12% body fat
What's your excuse, nazi?

anything less than 6'0 200 pounds is child sized

Anything less that 6'6" 250lbs is peewee

5'9 manlet here, up to 145 from 130 a few weeks ago. Gonna try to get to 165 then cut back to 150, I don't like gaining weight since I used to be a 200 lb fatso

anything less than 7'0 300lbs is pubescent

How can any self-respecting man have bitch tits? Fat will never make you look masculine user, it just makes you look like a weak-willed parasite.

I'm not a wide-hipped king of manlets

>Skinny-Boy-Showing-Biceps-Funny-Picture.jpg
That's a traps/tri pose.

>not wide hipped
Your waist is skinnier than your hips lmao

5'7 160lbs is not scrawny I'm 6'0 170 and I'm way bigger than OP who is a faggot who's never touched a weight in his life

I'm 5'7" 160

Lol 5'7" 160 is bitch size, I'm 5'9" 185 and I don't consider myself big

>under 200lbs at 6 foot

How? I'm 5'8" 180 and aiming for 200lbs so I'm no longer a dyel

>5'9
>155

Low body fat and look ripped. You a fatty OP.

>Puts this much effort into cutting bf
>Turns out he's cursed with ugly abs making all his efforts pointless.

user, what's it like living in a twilight zone short?

I agree with your general sentiment, but

>Any man who weighs more than 200lbs is fat.

is just false.

Anything less than 7'6" 350lbs is adolescent

6'0
~145-150 lbs
I run 15km a week and I also don't really like eating.

you think I'm skinny now? yeah, but you should have seen me 1.5 years ago where after 2 weeks of exams and amphetamines I dropped from 130 to 120.

i'd rather not be a fat fuck i train to be aesthetic not to be a fat cunt who benches 405 lbs by bouncing it off their gut that hangs lower than their dick

About 130lbs. If I eat a lot, it just goes to my gut.

So much projections coming from a dyel with sub 16 inch arms and abs are his only saving grace.

>5'4
>98 lbs
>biological male

am i gonna make it

If you are a teen eat more and go on gh from your doctor if not still eat more and save for that legnlengthing surgery since I'm 5"7 and it's a nightmare to date i can't imagine what your life is like

>22
>5'10"
>135lbs

Don't generalize. I'm 170lbs and still look like a scrawny bitch due to shitty thin frame. I've seen bodies 20lbs lighter that look much better with the same amount of training