Is Greg Nuckols natty? Dude has a 750 squat "natty"

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/what-it-takes-to-break-world-records/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzicK-UDJd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his stance is a meme
basically muh genetics

>pink shirt

He claims that he got his first weight set at 10 and could bench 150 and deadlift 250 right when he got it, so he's probably willing to bullshit you about juice too

source: strongerbyscience.com/what-it-takes-to-break-world-records/

probably not, anyway, he looks like fucking crap for one who juices,
t is basically egolifting on a whole new level

He probably has some weird ass leverages that make him great at strength sport and useless in anything else. Also he's fat and not very built.

I'd say this is the 0.5% of actual strong people who are not on shit.

>even though he's strong he doesn't look huge and cut so he can't be on roids!

If you has the possibility to have his strength, but be condemned to look like him forever, would you take the deal?

I sure as fuck wouldn't

He's totally lacking the alphaness that comes with them though.

>hold bullshit natural PL records that will be broken at some point by another nobody, leaving you out of the record book completely
>look like you lift

Not a hard choice

Fuck off Greg. Your "expert coaching" is not wanted here.

>implying he looks bad when hitting his weight class
his look in pic related is already better than 90% of the world's population if not more

tfw couldn't bench the bar or play on the monkey bars all my life until 15+

ITT

jelly dyels

He's smarter AND stronger than you.

Looks fade after your 20s

He's also around 300 lbs, right? Dude's gotta weigh at least 250. Still impressive, but he's fat.

>Looks fade after your 20s

Men tend to get better looking with age.

why even lift?

Keep holding on to that one babe

I would think so. He's a fucking stud

I get e-mails from this man weekly and I don't know why.

Nigerian Prince?

same here but it's a pretty good read most of the time

huh, i remember him saying in an omar isuf video that he was a country boy who didnt touch weights until he was like 15 and deadlifted 405 on his first day lifting. brb, trying to find source

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzicK-UDJd0
3 mins in

>that hair
JUST

same, but that is the price to be paid for 28 programs

>underestimating the genetic freak/talent factor

seriously i know kids who weren't on anything who benched more than greg in high school

No one has a 600+ squat natty.

you are so fucking wrong

alex from /plg/ is at an easy 585 @ 200 after a couple years

I don't know who that is, but if you believe it's possible to hit 585 at 200 after only 2 years you're retarded or baiting.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just ignorant, and not retarded

I have a 550lbs squat. Those numbers are impossible in just 2 years natty.

>if i cant do it nobody can!!

Nigger, stop baiting.

Says the e-statter

*men increase their value in the dating pool as they age men are generally in the best shape of their life at ~23, but women are significantly more attracted to wealth and status than abz.
as they age, men resign to their fates, get married, or let themselves go. which means that those left active in the dating game, who take care of themselves, will benefit from both being physically attractive (if they take care of themselves) and established (if they have a decent career). increase and status, while maintaining fitness paired with a gradual but consistent decrease in physical attractiveness of women leads to a shift in the politics of dating