Who has it worse, Pajeets or Severe Manlets?

Who has it worse, Pajeets or Severe Manlets?

manlet pajeets

both equally in different ways

Stop fucking taking the cop out and answer it.

If you could wake up tomorrow as a 5'9" average Pajeet, or a 5'5" person of a race of your choosing - what would you choose?

idk man as long as I make decent money I can always fly over a super hot wife and the average male height in India is something dumb like 5'5 being a Pajeet really isnt bad at all being a white manlet......now that sounds.....not so good.

>idk man as long as I make decent money I can always fly over a super hot wife and the average male height in India is something dumb like 5'5 being a Pajeet really isnt bad at all
You live in the US and earn median US income.

yeah but shes moving from a 3rd world country to a 1st world country her life improves substantially what are you trying to say here?

That it's outside the scope of the question.

Anyone with a dollar can buy a mail order bride - it's about what you would prefer to live as.

The question is kind of a dumb one because 5'9 in India for a man is like the equivalent of 6'1 for a white dude......5'9 is chad height for an Indian man

Again, you're not in India.
You're in the US, surrounded by other men who are statistically average at 5'9".

ok I'd pick being Indian then I am Indian and 5'9 and I dont have any trouble getting white girls or Indian girls also my static intelligence is high and thus my ability to make money is high, also you can get arrange married being Indian even if you live in the US, being Indian has tons of advantages actually

I don't think it's fair to compare a persons quality of life to a pajeets quality of life.

That's actually a really tough question but i'd take being a white turbomanlet. Pajeets are just terrible.

>Pajeets are this much in denial.

I would be a 5 9 paj over a 5 5 of anything.

T. 5'8 white

>5'9"
>Average

Na man leave your basement every now and then we aren't that bad of people not sure how you are still racist in 2016+1

mirin that jawline

>implying saying racist to someone is an insult.

it is you are literally socially less developed than the rest of us, instead of dating that cutie Indian girl that likes you your genes will just die off like they should

>Indian Girl
>Cute

Ahh that sweet feeling when you resounding win an argument nothing better, time for you to take your L and move on

See, I REALLY don't want to use the *tips fedora* meme, but holy fuck, what else do you say that sums up this statement?

>cherry picking this hard

you lost dude just move on, your genes are gonna die in that basement with you

I have literally never seen an attractive poo in the real world though.
White qt3.14's are abundant.

a basement dweller has literally never seen something in real life......I wonder why?

Ditto, I couldn't handle being a poo.

I don't have anything against anyone BUT pakis or Indians or whatever the fuck
Literally almost every other culture has some redeeming qualities but Indians are consistently rude, socially awkward and smell fucking awful. It's not an "I'm part of the master race" thing it's a "this group of people are fucking shit compared to everyone else". For what it's worth, I also can't stand white vegans or active libertarians

It's a shame they're not attracted to you though.

I can just see this idiot picking to be a 5'5 white cashier at a grocery store instead of being an Indian king doctor whos 5'9 kek

>The anal devastation in this thread.
Keep reaching Ranjeev.

You must know a lot about anal devastation, Eva.

>Eva
I'm missing the reference.

POO

IN

IT

>high IQ white boy at work

lel

I mean, Eva is a a pretty common Wog name, but it's a really open reference.

I'd be a 5'5" Dunmer

You are fucking pajeet man just stfu

Eddy Coan is the GOAT and 5'7

A pajeet is considered to smell and talk like apu.

Is this even a question.

Which are easier to bait into turbo-compensation mode?

Pajeets or manlets of any other race?

i'd be a 5'9 pajeet, cause all that would happen is I would get a inch taller

100% Pajeets.
Just read the thread.

Pajeets never compensate for anything, which makes them so insufferable.

Pajeets can work out and change and end up looking like , if they are lucky enough by genetics.

Manlets have no course of action. Who would you rather be, a 6'0" Pajeet, or a 5'1" aryan? Keep in mind only one of those has a chance with pic related

>Eyes black as coal
>Probably like 4'11''
>I can smell her from here
>Would grow body hair all over if she couldn't shave for a couple days

Naahh I'll pass.

Tfw 6'3 high caste Indian
Stay mad manlets

Midget it is

I've met a few pajeets that were born here and some of them really took care of themselves. The ones who managed to integrate were pretty normal, even attractive people. However, I don't think I've ever taken a manlet seriously, they're either completely invisible to females or they're always just the friend.

>eyes
>black

Ah, so this is the superior IQ of the white boy.

>high caste Indian
I don't know what that means but it sounds irrelevant.

>implying dark brown/black eyes aren't the cutest
I'm not even into indian chicks, just sayin'

Posts another bitch with irises to match her pupils.

I guess you pajeets have a better grasp on the intricacies of shit brown, since you see it all over your streets, in your food and all over your faces, but to the rest of the world you are just shit-brown and black.

>Would rather be a manlet and get 0 pussy instead of a pajeet and get 1 pussy.
ok. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

.>high iq white boy at work

no wonder your people are the biggest slaves to Jews. kek

you know how some beaners have blue eyes and white features and other beaners look like orcs?

india has that too

>pajeet and get 1 pussy
Your mother doesn't count