Redpill me on eating healthy

I've been eating healthy for like 3 years now, ( no fast food, no candy ) just lean meats, fish, vegtables, fruit, oats...ect. 2 days ago I decided to eat a pizza and see what its all about and I got hooked. been eating a whole large pizza for the past 2 days now. It fits into my macros nicely and tastes gr8. It has made me a much happier person ( I mainly used to eat oats with water, random raw vegtables, other bland foods ) . But I worry it'll have a negative effect on my health in the long run. But I have grown to love this new eating habit.

I'm currently cutting at 1.5k calories and its hard to fit in other foods when the pizza I eat is 1.4k calories . Can anyone reccomend me a healthier alternative then pizza to break this habit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_GHm-ugxdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2 days
>new habit
fuck off

Make your own pizza.
Use lavish bread/flat bread (better than dough)
get some tomato/pizza sauce
cheese
pepperoni veggies, chicken whatever

buy high-quality ingredients and measure everything

basically the same thing but better quality and you know the exact quanity

Your weight will stay the same.

I guarantee you're not getting enough protein so muscle growth will be diminished.

If you continue the pizza-only diet you'll probably be deficient in certain nutrients in a few weeks.

If you count your calories accurately you probably won't see a big change in your physique but it's not an optimal diet.

I know myself and this wont go away until I find some replacement.
Thanks, I'll try making one tomorrow. Is the lavish bread pre-made or do I have to make it?
I've been calculating the calories using dominos nutrition calc. I put low cheese, low sauce, and chicken for protein and with the rest of the calories left over I eat low cal vegtables and scoops of whey to make up for it.

Could this be used as a pizza crust with some eggs? I could make a 80g protein crust.

premade, I would get it from Harris teeter when I was on keto

Freedom Baking, Glendale, Ca (Lavash Bread)
Serving Size: 1 oz, Calories: 45, Fat: 0g, Carbs: 2g, Protein: 4g

I don't see why not, but I heard soy increases estrogen production, I would look into that

the word healthy has become a overused meme

Soy is in almost all foods and it is horrible for you. Try to limit your consumption of it as much as possible. is correct.

>soy
>don't

I havent seen them around in my grocery stores, can i buy this in a walmart? Maybe Its just because I was not looking for them.
Yeh eating too much of that might not be a great idea. I just watched this youtube.com/watch?v=U_GHm-ugxdY and it looks pretty great. Its cauliflower crust pizza.
I agree, I feel the same at 15% bodyfat while eating clean and exercising every day as back when I was 30-35% body fat eating takeout and junk food for every meal without any exercise.
thanks for the tips. I'll try to avoid it

not a big fan of cauliflower. Tried the cauliflower rice and hated it, you may like it though. The lavash bread taste like bread so it was satisfying.

If you can't find it go to a higher end store or get pita/flatbread

I'll try to find it tommorow. What toppings do you recommend for it? It looks preety hard, I wouldnt want to break it by putting on heavy toppings like chicken.

its not hard persay but its not super soft, just whatever you like on your pizza goes good on it

>higher end store
>flatbread

Do you know how cheap and easy to make flatbread is? I do because I can and do make it. It's literally pajeet poverty food. Good macros for bread though.

just eat this all day every day

I find meal prepping works well OP. The thought of having to cook and clean ever night bothered me. Now, I cook stuff in advance and it's way better. You save a ton of money and even if you throw in some goodies you still in the long run eat a consistent portion size and resist going to chipotle or some shit.

give recipe nigger

easy to make. boil farro, chop veggies and stuff, throw in some garlic and balsamic, boom done.

forgot to say, add lots of feta to that recipe

Nigga just make your own pizza
500g 00 flour
Salt that shit
In a measuring cup put 375 ml lukewarm water and 7g yeast.
Let that shit froth
Make a well with the flour and salt
Add the water and yeast mixture to the well and fold that shit.
Hand mix the dough and cut into 4 pieces, making balls out of each piece.
Rest it for 2 hours or overnight in the fridge.
4 pizza bases fucking done. Easy.

Sauce:
Finely chop and dice some garlic.
Brown it with the slightest bit of oil.
Add basil and oregano.
Add crushed tomato puree (fucking hand crush it, don't buy pre pureed shit)
Bring that shit to a simmer but as it hits the simmer take it off the heat (you don't need to cook it through).

Top your pizza with the sauce, some bocconcini cheese and fresh basil. Done cunt.... A fucking pizza margherita easy as shit. 600 calories per 12 inch pizza with the toppings I said and tastes Like gold.

it takes roughly 1.5 to 2 months to fully develop a new habit.
use this to your advantage.

Took a screencap, will try this out thanks. I looked up this recipe
1 1/2 cup farro - 1,400 calories
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil - 500 calories
Not to mention the rest of the stuff, especially feta. Im cutting on 1.5k calories right now and this would fuck me up.

you are actively clogging your arteries which may or may not result in a heart attack if you keep it up over a prolonged period of time. if that's worth it for the short term satisfaction it's up to you