Who inspires you?

Alright fit, which character from Greek mythology inspires you most to better yourself?

Minerva, Goddess of Wisdom

I'd worship the fuck out of her.

Alcibiades. Can't wait to become some philosopher's boipuccy.

>Dyke hair
Dropped

Diomedes

Knowledge is power.

Milo Of Croton,Created the concept of progressive overload.

Herakles of course

Would she help me with my linguistics thesis if I went down on her?

Nice bug

>being inspired by faggots
Why would anyone from Greece inspire me?

Artemis is my fav

The cunt who fights the snake as a marble statue.
Or jason, and his Argonauts. Great film that.

This is /fit, we all secretly mire our selves. Narcissus

Atlas

This right here.

She is a virgin goddess so, no; she would probably kill you for trying.

i love how they bitch about it afterwards
dumb roasties

Used to be Thor Bjornnson but ever since he became a cuck faggot and hung out with Katy Perry I've moved on to Brian Shaw and Zydrunas Savickas.

Savickas has always been my boo, tho.

Wrong thread. My bad, faggots.

The idea of a goddess sperging out over chastity amuses me.

Hedone, goddess of pleasure, enjoyment, and delight. bet she'd be great in the sack

Pollux and Castor

>no mention of hercules in the entire thread

Overrated

Ulysses tbqh

> Getting super charged by Athena so he can beat Ares
> Basically roiding.

Odysseus, I want to go back home

Diomedes
>actually proves his worth during the whole Trojan War instead of whining in his tent like some entitled demigod brat
>favourite warrior of Athena
>outfuckingskills Trojans and Acheans alike
>even fights and wounds gods
>banters with the lads
>returns home safely without pissing off any major deity
(also Gets cucked when he comes home but hey)

GLORIOUS HEKTOR

SO HUGE

>no one said Herakles
What teh Heck??

Fuck that, who out of Arthurian myth?

/Gawain/ here

whoops

Pretty pissed he almost gets beaten to death in the games they held though. All throughout the book he was portrayed as pretty much unstoppable.

>which character from Greek mythology inspires you

The one that literally came to earth.

the only characters Veeky Forums should aspire to be are Theseus Odysseus, and the rest are faggots who needed an immense amount of intervention of the Gods to achieve anything.

most of Veeky Forums are closer to apollo though

Doesn't he kill the dude that cucked him?

I get that Achilles moped for a while but god damned do I like that he was the hulk of his time. Piss him off and he'll fuck everyone up

this

Not Greek. Athena was her Greek name pleb

Ajax, Diomedes and Achilles were all beasts.

Ajax thrashed Hector once and almost again. Diomedes fucked up Ares, and Achilles insta killed Hector. I wish Diomedes would have fucked up Hector too.

Cunning Odysseus, made brainlets all over the Mediterranean mad

Sisyphus
As long as I stay natty at least.

link ?
I wanna see

fuck you faggot. athena fucked up ares, not diomedes himself, and hector fought ajax a third time and won you nigger. plus ajax proved himself to be a big fat bitch after achilles died. and speaking of, that nigger had impenetrable god armor plus that stupid cunt athena tripped my boy hecktor's shit up when they had their fight.

so you shut up. you don't know shit about glorious hektor. patroclus was a bitch and so are you

they don't call em cunning linguists for nothing

This thread explains why you're all stil virgins.

Atlas, Odysseus, Orpheus, and Theseus

not a myth, but diogenes was pretty based too

He also threw Hector's children off the walls of Troy in fear of future retribution, but hey

This post explains why you are a boring faggot.

That bitch always makes me rage

Smartest, wisest, and most cunning of all the mortals, blessed by the goddess Athena herself. Hector's children never stood a chance.

>getting cucked by the Jolly Green Dick

Don't you have a Grail to not find and a white lion to sodomise?

>t. Red Knight

Hector was natty and /ourguy/ The Greek heroes were all frauds

Oedipus

patrician choice m8. best hero in all of the Iliad, epithome of perfection.

>"He fights with fury and fills men's souls with panic. I hold him mightiest of them all; we did not fear even their great champion Achilles, son of an immortal though he be, as we do this man: his rage is beyond all bounds, and there is none can vie with him in prowess."

Momus.

Hercules/Herakles. I find it funny that the Roman depictions of Hercules make him look like an enforcer for Tony Soprano in his face.

fuckin' Zeus

the true answer

Well to be honest he probably weighs much less than she does.

Heracles is the antithesis to a hero in my opinion. He never overcame true fear, never showed real bravery, never had to prove himself against all odds if we're honest. His struggles are meaningless because nobody doubts his prowess truly, he is born the strongest demi God and he is also not stupid, perhaps naive though.
I think he is a shit tier motivation

fucking Harry Potter fags

what if you can't even carry a calf :(

I'd prefer Lancelot, a fool becoming Knight

start with a lamb

>getting so mad about fucking your hot young(ish) mom
Lmao @ Oedipus' life.

>literally nobody naming Prometheus

Prometheus is my fucking idol. He brought humanity something special they didn't even know they needed. Same thing goes for me because I will give the female population my dick

>tfw I call my two biceps Hercules and Odysseus

rape is bad user

A lot of characters from a certain Homo story.

If only i knew what my goal was

second

>I named my two biceps after two completely unrelated characters that practically everyone with just the slightest grasp of mythology knows the names of
t.plebeian

You have a bad understanding of the Prometheian myth.
Prometheus created man and he gave us fire because he saw that we were mere animals without intelligence and fire is equivalent of enlightenment

I hate Veeky Forums, you're all fucking dunces

They had to gangbang Patroclus and fucking Apollo removed his wits. He probably would have soloed Hector too. He had to get hit in the head by a spear from someone else.

And Ajax almost killed Hector. He got a senzu bean from Apollo and had to attack and only disarm an Ajax who was almost single handedly holding off the trojans.

All Athena did was hand Achilles spears while Hector ran away like a scared cat.

Hector's a bitch boy

Maybe he had to gangbang Patroklus, but Hektor himself bukkake'd the entire Greek army, bro. None of those bitch-made Greek champions could fend him off.

>ajax almost killed hektor
>almost
What happened to "thrashed"? Rock throwing faggot.

>who was almost single handedly holding off the trojans
>almost
Meanwhile, glorious huge Hektor is actually single handedly holding off all the faggy-haired Achaians.

Don't try and give me some bullshit whining about Apollo either, not when Athena and Hera are doing the same shit for your side. Stupid bitches.

Can't wait for the remake.