DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

24 HOURS REMAIN

(press f for rip fat)

Other urls found in this thread:

obesitynewstoday.com/gastric-bypass-success-rate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This boogie topic sure ain't getting old at all.

please please please stop with this fat fuck. I cant take it anymore. Everytime i come on here there are threads about him. Fuck this fat fuck he will never lose weight he will never get better, i dont need a fucking status update every time he manged to walk 10 steps

PAY FOR MY SKIN REMOVAL SURGERY

He's gonna die

RIP BOOGIE

Fucking ignore it. These are my favourite threads.

Tomorrow's the big day. 10-1 he doesn't go through with it.

Ladies and gentlemen? Ladies and gentlemen. Thank you so much for visiting with us this evening. Now, I've traveled across half our state to be here and to see about this land. Now, I daresay some of you might have heard some of the more extravagant rumors about what my plans are; I just thought you'd like to hear it from me. This is the face. There's no great mystery. I'm an oilman, ladies and gentlemen. I have numerous concerns spread across this state. I have many wells flowing at many thousand barrels per day. I like to think of myself as an oilman. As an oilman, I hope that you'll forgive just good old fashioned plain-speaking. Now, this work that we do is very much a family enterprise- I work side by side with my wonderful son, H.W.- I think one or two of you might have met him already. And I encourage my men to bring their families, as well. Of course it makes for an ever so much more rewarding life for them. Family means children. Children means education. So wherever we set up camp, education is a necessity, and we're just so happy to take care of that. So let's build a wonderful school in Little Boston. These children are the future that we strive for and so they should have the very best of things. Now something else, and please don't be insulted if I speak about this - bread. Let's talk about bread. Now to my mind, its an abomination to consider that any man, woman or child in this magnificent country of ours should have to look upon a loaf of bread as a luxury. We're going to dig water wells here. Water wells means irrigation, irrigation means cultivation. We're going to raise crops here where before it just simply was impossible. You're going to have more grain than you'll know what to do with. Bread will be coming right out of your ears, ma'am. New roads. Agriculture. Employment, education...

Impressive craftsmanship on that deck.

Genius

This is it lads. Do or die for Boogs. Place your bets on how it all goes down tommorow

10 shilling on him losing weight

I thought it was yesterday? Where can I get updates

He'll go radio silent for a day or two after his surgery tommorow. Google his Twitter to check

What are you bros gonna do when boogie survives the operation and gets Veeky Forums? Personally I hope he dies but maybe that's just me

There no way he gets fit. Because he needs to change his lifestyle after the operation and there's no fucking way that's going to happen. He's absolutely addicted to junk food in copious amounts.

I know but I was just saying WHAT IF. There a 99% chance this will happen but it is EXTREMELY unlikely

He's gonna survive you dumb fucks.

What happening

Skinnyfags hating on mboogie again.

when is this surgery after all

So he's going through with the surgery after all? Fuck yes, I was getting worried he would evade death on the operating table.

Boogie is kill

neither is boogie

I don't think he'll be able to resist the urge of Mountain Dew for long. He'll shake up the bottle and drink it flat when no ones looking.

I'm willing to be money that we won't. He weighed 497 7 days ago so there's no way he'll survive unless they put off the surgery to a later day

What's the success rate for the surgery he's getting for his weight?

also interested in knowing this

He's gonna survive.

It's not high in the long term, once you figure out that liquid calories don't make you throw up as often as harder food types you slowly shift to a high calorie liquid diet then as your body adjusts you slowly add substance to the food. By 2 or 3 years most of the people have put most of the initial weight lost back on but they're still lighter than the initial weight so they consider it a success.

he's gonna make it

If you mean anesthesia, you have to be really sick and borderline dead to not survive nowadays, or have a freak reaction to the drugs.

This says otherwise

his body is pretty banged up at this point

he has a fuckload of health issues

my digits prove that he'll make it

I genuinely hope they don't find anything when they cut him open. That's how my cousin died. They cut her open and found Stage 4 cancer. Dead within the week,

I hope they find a prize. Or maybe candy like a pinata

>really sick and borderline dead

yeah that's boogie alright

While he likely won't die on the table, it's not unheard for people getting this procedure to die a couple days later from sepsis and other infections which are made much worse because of their size and considering all but one surgeon knocked boogie back, odds are good we'll be sitting around laughing that he died this time next week.

so what you're saying is to not lose hope if he doesn't die immediately

isn't the surgery done via laparoscopy?

It's like he's wearing a fat suit but it's not, it's real.

If 1-9, boogie will live through the surgery

Which of you fags just showed up at house? Lol.

At *his house?

If 1-9 Boogie will live another ten years.

If post ends in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 0 boogie has never fucked his wife because he is too fat, she still gets cock on the regular, and he will die on the table if they go ahead with the surgery.

Dubs say otherwise fatso

Imagine if he went to prison, he'd drop weight like crazy at three reasonably portioned meals a day. If this fails it might be the only way.

Here's some info:

obesitynewstoday.com/gastric-bypass-success-rate/

about 1/1000 die from the surgery. for reference about 1/800 die from gall bladder removal, so its pretty safe.

most patients lose about 50-80% of their excess body weight. this would probably mean for boogie at his size, he'd end up right around 250. after about a year and a half. He's likely to gain back part if not all of that weight in his lifetime, albeit very slowly.

10 years out many patients have regained about half of that weight. very few regain it all.

all told I think this is exactly what someone in his situation needs to get his shit together. whether or not he'll actually DO so after the surgery remains to be seen.

This guy has actually been septic three times before, according to his videos. So chances are it'll happen again.

4th times a charm, i guess.

Singles say otherwise, permavirgin.

nah. they got commissary in there. he'd be eating probably the same way, if not worse.

s

Doctor, I'm boogie

>fatso lowers the bar

trips and he lives a happy life with no complications

>5757

Dubs and he dies within the year.

Thank you user

is that really the only insult in your entire vocabulary, you vapid lardbeast? I'd rather have a v card than fat rolls that invade the personal space of the man sitting next to me on a six hour coach flight from New York to San Francisco.

He's just sexually frustrated. Being 540 pounds and engaged to a 360 pound pot bellied hamplanet means they have never actually had sexual intercourse. Chances are he's afraid to let her give him a blowjob since she would probably get hungry halfway through...

don't forget to filter and report the avatar fag further up the thread.

Does Boogie have diabetes?

it's not that she'd get hungry but the smell would be so offputting that he doesn't dare ask, there is no way someone that fat can keep themselves clean, i imagine he has dried shit on his fat fucking thighs from years ago.

type 2, which can nearly completely go away if he gets his weight under control in a healthy range..

You're a big guy

Has this actual hambeasr posted any pics yet? I unironically think its boogie himself since we used his tripcode as blackmail