Best race to wife, fuck, and have kids? pretty much, she has to stay attractive, age well...

best race to wife, fuck, and have kids? pretty much, she has to stay attractive, age well, have good genes + look feminine, but also able to birth out masculine sons and feminine daughters

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/06/01/does-africas-rich-genetic-diversity-explain-dominance-of-elite-african-runners/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2953791/
m.cshperspectives.cshlp.org/content/6/7/a008524.full
bbc.com/news/science-environment-30318291
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is diversity among every race, so your question is flawed.

Except niggers.

white aryan Christian woman, at least 5'10
>source: my mom

as long as you get one that can actually hold her shit together, wait you have your own kids son.

>aryan
>christian
>birthing out masculine children
>aging well
>kek

Egyptians desu

Too bad niggers are the most genetically diverse, incel loser

nice bait

>tfw want a short qt but don't want to risk my son being a manlet

How's it bait if it's proven by science honey?

Post proof then retard.

Wow, you have the IQ to comprehend scientific studies, J'Qwan?

I think it's proof that if you grab a handful of blacks at random they are more likely to all look the same rather than any other race

plenty of short women birthed out huge men, look at hulk hogans mom

>egyptians
>good genes

Get a surrogate mother :^)

Except Black people are the only race to never have gone through Genetic Bottleneck so they have the most diverse genes.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/06/01/does-africas-rich-genetic-diversity-explain-dominance-of-elite-african-runners/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2953791/

m.cshperspectives.cshlp.org/content/6/7/a008524.full

bbc.com/news/science-environment-30318291

I love it when you losers get BTFO

certain kinds of spic. Take care of themselves and age gracefully, spic women are all about that feminine hourglass shape.

If I wasn't a racist, that would be my first choice for breeding.

>dominance of elite african runners
Gotta love how we're all the same and race don't real unless we can one-up whitey

>believing jew articles instead of actually going outside

/pol/ please go

That woman's hair is repulsive. Jesus Christ, imagine the smell.

>spics
>age gracefully
>hourglass shape
okay

Let's ignore the bullshit articles. We were talking about how diverse different races look.
Most blacks look the same. It's the truth, sorry mate.

>lets ignore the fact that I literally destroyed your argument in 1 google search and that you don't have s proper rebuttal

COPE

>Most blacks look the same. It's the truth, sorry mate.
Well now, who is saying this? From the perspective of a black man, I can tell you black are far more diverse in skin tone, facial features, head shape, etc etc than whites are. Sub-Saharan Africa alone is hands down the most genetically diverse areas in the world.

I can't believe that you actually tried to argue with them in the first place. Leave, you're too good for this place.

found the mestizo manlet. How's the weather down there, pal?

Have you ever left your moms basement?

kill yourself, like seriously.

Nigger I just commented on the bitch's hair. i don't give a shit about your argument.

Beggars can't be choosers OP. Stay in your bush league and maybe you'll get lucky one day

yes. most specs are ugly, age awfully
if they have an hourglass it's because of fat transfers and implants and waist trainers
they're all either skinny, fat or skinny fat, or fake

yea you've never left the basement

From the perspective of a white man, I can tell you white are far more diverse in skin tone, facial features, head shape, etc etc than whites are.
Let's call it draw ey?

ok then find me a spec who aged well and is curvy without surgery
pro tip:you cant

Ok there are plenty of hot hispanic women out there but I also have seen very few attractive ones past the age of like 30. I think it moreso has to do with environmental and circumstantial factors than genes, though.

Your own

Fun question.
Are you an undesirable with old standards?
Find some ethnic woman who you can trick into thinking that she's "marrying up".

Are you the same, but can't tolerate not marrying a "white" woman?
Marry an eastern european woman.

Are you someone who is successful and assertive in ways that society actually values?
By all means, marry your own ethnicity.

Why would you advocate those types? I live in Utah and can confirm Mexicans are disgusting trash.

>believing niggers are diverse
>"honey"

go back to ranting on twitter about cops shooting you for trying to kill them shaniqua

Your own. Help keep the world diverse user, don't blanda up

Low iq trumptard detected

Nigger detected

>you don't agree with my bullshit therefore you support trump
whatever you say shaniqua

>best race to wife,
your race
otherwise you will not see eye to eye when racial perspectives come up
>fuck
i would say your own race but i understand some of you are not attracted to your own race. if you are conflicted go for latinas or mixed.
>have kids?
your race.
they will look like you and your relatives.

>pretending like latinas are attractive

Eastern european women (polish, czech, also russian) are ideal. They stay skinny their whole lives, they are incredibly willing to please men in bed, and many have naturally tan skin and long legs.

Latinas are great when they're young but half of them look like bags of shit by the time theyre 35.

Well thats gonna be an issue for Chang

The threads today are fucking virgin level trash. Gtfo /pol/ cucks

Yeah. Mods simply aren't doing their jobs today.