Post your fridges

You can't top mine

Tuna in fridge dyel

>putting your tuna in the fridge
>buying trash tuna in the first place

I dont even want to see what kind of meat that is you poorfag

i can top ur mum though

lmao XDDD put me in the rebbit screencap :^)

>lettuce
yea that shit is worthless unless you need cheap filler food that happens to be green -ish.
Spring mix/spinach or bust you fucking busta

>oats in the fridge
>potatoes in the fridge

What is this

> implying I didn't put it in just for the pic

What do you cook for 10 dudes or something? How are you going to finish all that shit before it goes bad

Gotta eat big to get big, nawimsupersayjin

>oats in fridge
>is that 96 eggs all with the expiry date of 27-28th of july?

i hope your bulking

Did you get a feeling of shame or awkwardness when you turned the labels to face the camera and adjusted everything to look neat, for the sole purpose of starting a thread on Veeky Forums? Was there ever a moment of reflection during this process where you asked, "why am I doing this?" Did you not get struck with an existential crisis as the camera's shutter clicked?

If I was capable of that sort of self reflectin I wouldn't be on a [insert country] [insert hobby] board innthe first place now would i

>lettuce is worthless
Fuck off, fatty

it's stats are trash and it tastes like trash
spinach is infinitely better

I've seen that on many threads....

Is it really yours?

Shredded lettuce like that almost killed me, 4 months in the hospital with a tube up my nose sucking the contents of my stomach into a plastic bucket.

My fridge is empty because of me.

Diet.

No kombucha

You're a piece of shit

Picture taken in june. I doubt it

>tastes like trash
So you're actually a fatty. Whatever, just keep eating your meme spinach. I'm not a nutricionist to be wasting my time giving fatasses advice on how to eat.

You need a larger variety of fresh fruits.
Also other than the yams and tomatoes, you have shit-tier veggies

>arguing that lettuce > spinach
you really are a dumb shit ha

Imagine being this retarded.

Is it bad if there are German cockroaches inside my fridge?

free protons and food poisoning

ty friend

Cabbage>spinach>>>>>>>>lechuga

What the fuck are food containers

Your fridge is empty because you ate everything inside it. Including that big pizza you mentioned 1 hour ago.

faggot

he's right.
That lettuce IS garbage.
Barely any nutritional properties.
Eat spinach or kale you stupid, arrogant pleb.

imagine eating dirty lettuce packaged by Mexicans in Mexico.

I'm going to keep eating lettuce and you can't do anything about it.

It's your fault for not buying locally.

What are punctuation marks?

looks like it's chicken and sausage for dinner again tonight

> Eating lettuce, not darker more nutritious greens
> Making it
You can only pick one.

You're right, I don't care, you baiting faggotron.

Did I make you angry just because I didn't finish my sentence with a dot

>three types of vegetables
>one is pre-shredded iceberg lettuce
>no spinach
>no broccoli
>fridge is so empty it must be filled with pantry items

4/10

I don't eat lettuce, I'm not a pleb; I'm not a normie faggot that thinks it serves a purpose.

really makes you think

>normie
Back to plebbit you go, my friend. Never seen someone out themselves this hard.

shit

I've never seen a cocksucker as stupid as you try to troll in 2017.
reported.

Who cares, faggot. Just gonna let your reddit ass know that the report function is not a downvote. Stay mad.

tips?

Post a current body pic. Unless you're huge and shredded I'm laughing at your fridge.

>thinking lettuce is nutritionally better than spinach
makes sense since the lettuce in your big macs were the only leafy greens youve ever eaten, fat fuck

what did he mean by this?

wut?
>Lettuce contains moisture, energy, protein, fat, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and sugars. The minerals and vitamins found in lettuce include calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, zinc along with vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin B-6, C, A, E, and vitamin K.

Who are you quoting? Because I don't remember saying that.

>asahi
Y u drink dis shit??

f u

open to recommendations :-] ty friend

need beer

99% factory farmed shit + 1% high-quality trader joes

enjoy your antibiotic laden meat and iceburg lettuce

Your fridge is only decent in comparison to a mainstream american filled with hot pockets and microwave pizzas.

I have a tiny fridge. I go to the local market and buy enough chicken, pork and veggies to last a couple of days. almost all of it local, free range, etc

>These grass clipping i had laying around contains moisture, energy, protein, fat, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and sugars. The minerals and vitamins found in lettuce include calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, zinc along with vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin B-6, C, A, E, and vitamin K.

WHAT ARE PROPORTIONS

not OP but I spent a few years as a bartender stocking the fridge every day and got used to facing all the labels to the front. I stock my pantry that way when I have a bunch of cans or something. It looks nicer to me and takes a fraction of a second longer.

what kind? also general advice is welcome :-]

Everyone defaults to Sapporo when they get sushi. Asahi is way better, I've tried them side by side. I was a bartender at a japanese place for 2 years.

Kirin Ichiban on draft is amazing though.

Most greens could be considered "grass clippings" if you put it like that

i'll look for that next time im out, ty friend :-]

Why does no one like cabbage? :(

Store yams at room temp in the dark. Not in a fridge.

For people who have to eat so much food or be careful with what they eat, this board is the worst at cooking and food handling.

Best-by dates are not expiration dates, eggs last a long time in the refrigerator.

U r welcome

im not filled with self-doubt lol is this how you betas think?

Ok, but if u live in the states why would u ever buy japanese beer outside of a sushi place?

the level of fucking smugness that comes with people that recommend hefeweizen is hilarious you'd think its the only beer in the world by the way they talk about it

friends and i enjoy it so why not keep some available :-] what do you prefer

i'll get some next time i actually get groceries :-] ty

Leave him alone. I like seeing fridges.

Sounds like a personal problem. I could come up with a beer of any kind better than anything in that fridge. Just picked that one at random from my go-to list.

bud lit good
also i need beer

get off Veeky Forums and go for a run fatty

wow ty :-]

Wow.. Generic shit german pilsner!
German beer is way overrated. Learn to make some god damn ale. Lager is shit.

>meat

have fun dying early

>Generic shit german pilsner
>German beer is way overrated
>lager is shit
Three strikes, you're out.

anytime

Any other liquor recommendations friend? :-!

Holy shit calm down nigger u want me to post an ale?

i buy cheap shit from store, popov budlite and beam. good drunk and fun, not much money
well for party
friend

keeping it real, respect :-]

I don't generally buy japanese beer outside of eating sushi but it tastes good, it's not a whole lot different than any other kind of lager. Some of it is actually made in Canada (I think sapporo is I'm not sure about the rest).

>moisture
you mean water?
that is found in every food.
Also, the obscure minerals you mentioned are in extremely low quanitites, so you'd have to eat a bucket-full to get the micros you're talking about. If that's the case, then, again, you're better off eating spinach, kale, or other dark leafy green vegetables.

i don't have my own fridge yet

>nutricionist
first of all, you and i are both nutritionists. Dieticians are licensed you mongo

> this is next level autism
my sides launched into orbit.

I don't understand this.

broccoli incoming....

>GOAT

>buying flaxseeds oil instead of flaxseeds to get the full benefit of fibers, protons