Do you use your squat plug for any other exercise? I found ot really helps me with db rows

Do you use your squat plug for any other exercise? I found ot really helps me with db rows

That's a buttplug user... not a squat plug.

You've been rused. You posted a buttplug. This is a squat plug.

It's better if you use a soft rubber ones.

Jesus christ user, this is a blue board! Take your sex toys over to /soc/

> sex toys

What did he mean by this?

that's still a buttplug user

Try harder.

Numbers increased immediately and blood flow was a lot better. I would recommend to just about everyone.

My 13 year old cousin just started to work out. His birthday is coming up soon I was thinking of getting him some stuff to aid him like some whey, creatine, fish oil and so on. He mainly does Squats, bench, and arm stuff atm. Should I get him this " squat plug " aswell?

I use this Adidas one and have never had any issues with slippage. Before that I had to use the communal gym plug but this one pajeet would never wash it after using it.

will wearing squat plug while at rest help passively improve my squat numbers?
isometric endurance conditioning while outside of the gym

I use this one, It really stands out from all the other squat plugs, I get mired all the time.

obviously you're able to lift more once you transform into half beast

Aerodynamic gains.

tempted to continue shit posting, don't want ban.
tough decisions.

keep it inside with a squatplug

You gotta learn to on topic shitpost. Veeky Forums is the best place to do it because you get a ton of people that take this place seriously and get mad at shitposting.

>be in the middle of my squat set
>known gym bully arrives
>he forgot his plug
>i had the only loaner plug
>girl at front desk tells him so
>see him approaching me as i continue my set
>try to ignore him
>as i stand up on one of my reps, he snatches the plug out of my ass
>looks me in the eyes as he plugs up
>proceeds to his workout
>i fight back tears as i gather up my stuff and leave

What the fuck is his problem?

kek

Not even close. /v/ has more, younger, people that take an even less important hobby even more seriously. You don't even have to try and shitpost, all you have to do is express an opinion and you'll have 100+ teenagers telling you you're wrong and why you're wrong in less than two hours. That's not even considering how easy it is to trigger faggots with pseudo - political bullshit after gg. Fuck that board honestly, it's shit.

Other easy boards to troll

>go to any thread on /sp/ and tell them that tripfaggots are gay and general threads are cancer
>go to /co/ and start a drawfag thread but don't draw anything
>go on /co/ and call people niggers to try and trigger niggerwood into banning you
>go on /k/ and ask for a good knife for self defense and when someone tells you to get a gun go on about how hopeless Americans are when their firearm fetish
>go to /tv/ and tell them they're the most reddit board (they are) and that they need to stay off other boards
>go to /g/, specifically the headphone general thread, and tell them how pathetic it is that they shop their favorite headphones on pictures of anime girls
>go to /g/ and ask about macs
>go to Veeky Forums and start a thread where you deliberately conflate physics and math
>go to Veeky Forums and ask why you should take financial advice from a board of poor neets

Veeky Forums is easy to troll but not even close to the easiest

Bonus: go to any higher traffic board and start posting slylock fox comics to derail any thread

I just bought these for my gf who's coming to visit this week. It came in 3 sizes. Hoping to sneak the mid sized one in her ass when she's tied up to the bed. God speed boys.