Who wins in a real fight?

who wins in a real fight?
how important are muscles in beating someone up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KxeucA0xbY
youtu.be/JpvrVe9GIAk
youtu.be/tAcx6BLVGWE?t=8m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3lIJUZsgNI
youtube.com/watch?v=sJuQP0hO6s4
youtube.com/watch?v=P-XYS7wYz2I
youtube.com/watch?v=O14yjsulv7w
youtube.com/watch?v=gGuokguNrLI
dailymotion.com/video/x16ed93
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weight is 90% of the fight algorithm

i doubt phil heath even has a easy time getting out of bed like that.

t. fatass

it goes
>size > technique >muscle

be as trained and muscular as you want, you ain't never going to beat up someone who has a foot and 100+ pounds on you. all they'd have to do is tackle you/fall on you and it's over for you.

lol, you have never watched the original ufc fights.

watch 1-10, big boys get knocked out by little guys left and right

So the guy on the right wins right?

>all they'd have to do is tackle you/fall on you and it's over for you.
Maybe if you're a 60 year old man

yes

>algorithm
How fucking stupid are you

Fyodor would destroy him are you fucking retarded?

Maybe it would be a challenge if it was a featherweight or something, but this is just a dumbass question

>fights with rules
irrelevant.
what are you going to do when a 7'5, 350 pound man tackles you? try to out grapple him? enjoy your dislocated shoulder, snapped elbow, and and repeatedly getting your head smashed into the ground
>inb4 "lol just dodge it"
you aren't that fast nor will that giant have such horrible judgement on where to tackle

who would win in a fight?
1) a professional fighter
or
2) a bodybuilder
Gee, I wonder?
Who would win in a basketball game, the golden state warriors or the new england patriots?
Gee, I wonder?
>pic related OP and his bf

ufc 1 had no rules, zero, learn to fight

little royce gracie killed everyone

Fedor would fucking crush that potato nigger

Patiots. GSW can't handle a dominant inside presence like Gronk.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KxeucA0xbY

watch and learn

fedor would kill phil heath in 10 seconds

Pretty sure fedor has beaten a muscular black guy before, hell you can name a desacription and hes beaten one

Considering Fedor would mow down 99,99% of the world's population in a 1 on 1 fight...

>just tackle lel what is that little guy gonna do amirite?
youtu.be/JpvrVe9GIAk
Are you sure about that?

>7'5, 350 pound man
I don't frequently encounter men of this magnitude

yeah no
There's a 50lbs weight difference right there. pure muscle too. Phil would grab him arm and rip it straight off. He row's 5pl8, his arms are the size of the other guys legs.
How delusional are you?

did they spraypaint those hulk hands peach? :joy:

>Phil would grab him arm and rip it straight off.
I'm not sure of which reality you subscribe to but it isn't this one

>jontron
Your posts are deemed irrelevant. It's past your bedtime.

In Japanese Sumo wrestling there is no weight divisions. That's why everyone gets fat as fuck. As you get up the higher eschelon of sumo wrestling you see tiny guys who have experience/technique take on turbo-lardasses and come out on top.

youtu.be/tAcx6BLVGWE?t=8m7s

>dissing jontron
This is where I draw the fucking line

just lol if you believe this

weight is the deciding factor in untrained amateurs (think those "knockout compilations on youtube)
Training/skill is the deciding factor for people who know how to fight.

Don't presume to discount my opinion.

Youre fucking retarded. Phil probably cant run up a flight of stairs let alone beat one of the greatest fighters in the world

>b-but muh size!
Ever watch old olympic judo matches that werent barred by weight classes?

royce was skinny but he had good reach, he's 6'1. Not aryan master race but not turbomanlet either.

Wrong guy, friendo

Kek

whichever one brought the .357

>reach
>grappler

When one shoots for a single, or even a double, which would be more beneficial, having a 5'7 wingspan, or a 6'0 wingspan?

Alternatively, who do you think would win in a contest of grappling, Eric Bugenhagen (when he wrestled for Wisconsin) or Jamie Lewis? Both are strength athletes who compete in the 181s, but one is "5'5 on a good day", and one is 6'1.

>inb4 user doesn't know anything about grappling
I wasn't great, but I came 2nd in states (small state) in the 170s at 6'2, and the reach advantage definitely helped.

another point I forgot to add, past a certain point, muscle will just weigh a fighter down- you will lose wind just carrying the weight around, muscle or fat. Maximizing FFM is not necessarily the best strategy in wrestling like it is in powerlifting.

Not saying reach isn't a distinct advantage, just that it isn't everything -especially among grapplers.

/heem/ here, this thread is hilarious

Elaborate

MMA isn't a real fight. Phil Health is big and athletic, Fedor wouldn't stand a chance. It's hillarious seeing Veeky Forums babies think sambo can make up for being strong. It's some weird kind of mystic worship or something. MMA fighters are just normal people, ninjas aren't real

>MMA isn't a real fight

Neither is street fighting. There's no such thing as a "real fight". Cage fighting is conditional, and street fighting isn't fair. Don't act like having knowledge of a conditional fight and the experience in it isn't literally more important than body composition.

>only 7'5 350lbs
Lmao I regularly beat 10'12 1000lb men

delusional

Fedor is the best fighter ever stfu, grappling a bodybuilder is easy af too as they have no flexibility

Large muscles doesn't equate to actual, functional strength, especially not when a roid monkey like that most likely has shit flexibility and stamina.

Fighters know how to fight. It isn't magic because it grants a trained fighter tangible advantages over someone who doesn't fight. Strength is one of several factors that influence your performance in a fight.

Flexibility isn't speed, dumbass.

cmon reddit

same idea. even worse desu

>who wins in a real fight?
Da ruski fat cunt most likely.
>how important are muscles in beating someone up?
Being big and muscular and shit isn't that important when it comes to beating people up. Its important in grappling scenario tho, Fedor could maybe outgrapple this bodybuilder, maybe, but thats just cuz he is fedor, even then his chances are small. So yeah, if the fight goes to the ground, its gg, if it doesn't, well, the bodybuilder dude is gonna be put to sleep likely by a skilled boxer/kickboxer/thai boxer.

yeah, heath would probably die of cardiac arrest after two rounds if he doesnt get KO'd in the first 30 seconds, which is unlikely

Phil.

Pride was 100% rigged. Fedor has gotten his ass beat repeatedly by complete cans in the UFC and just got beat down by Matt Mitrione in Bellator. All those fighters that said Pride was shady weren't lying.

so ruski wins on the feet but black guy wins on the ground?

makes sense to me, I guess it's settled

choke to death faggot

/heem/ here
Fedor would lose. Even Prime 04-06 Fedor. End of story

This last figth in this video shows how delusional Veeky Forums is. According to Veeky Forums Bob Sapp should literally be able to bearhug this guy into submission during the clinch. After all Sapps arms are the size of this guys thighs right? Sapp has over 200 lbs of size on him. Sapp isn't able to do jack shit because he has no mobility, no balance, no stamina, and his punches are easy to block, roll, and slip because he's carrying way too much muscle on his frame to have any sort of velocity or proper technique.

An actual athletic person makes the roided idiot look like exactly what he is. A drunken oaf with no athletic prowess. Veeky Forums can;t handle the fact that somebody 50 lbs smaller than them can train something other than their muscle and literally be able to beat the shit out of them. They hide behind their monitors and yell "RULES!" in the face oof hundreds of video's of smaller fighters beating the bigger guy and act like being able to poke out eyeballs or kick in the nuts is somehow going to benefit the larger guy in these fights.

Is it Prime Fedor?

if you actually watched all sapp fights you would see the he actually beat a lot of good fighters (including a black k-1 champion i forgot his name, more than once) simply because he1s huge and would gas out on someone.

Yeah, Sapp himself is a trained fighter. You aren't making a point here.

I think fedor would probably stand a good chance on the ground on the basis that the bodybuilder just doesn't know what to do.

Fitness is lifting you dumbass. For men atleast. The Veeky Forums guy wins fights 99% of the time

the point i was trying to make is that size is a very important factor on a fight, you can clearly
see how Sapp has very bad technique and can barely throw a punch with proper form and yet because of how big he is he gets away with it.

My father was a black belt in karate and judo and he would tell me stories about the fights he's been into and he said most muscular guys he fought were slow but they hit pretty hard.

I'm 6'4 and 220lbs

I lift well over 1/2/3/4 plate and have been boxing/doing MA my entire life

Now what, faggot?

Lifting is lifting, fitness is having speed, endurance, stamina, flexibility, explosiveness and a heap of stuff you don't get from lifting weights.

Being good at lifting weights means you're good at lifting weights, it doesn't give you the ability to run a marathon, support your entire body weight in a handstand or do intricate yoga poses

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3lIJUZsgNI

This guy would kill prime fedor too
Size + strength >>>> skill

youtube.com/watch?v=sJuQP0hO6s4

youtube.com/watch?v=P-XYS7wYz2I

Try again fagoot

I don't know why Veeky Forums keeps ignoring that fighters lift too

>so ruski wins on the feet but black guy wins on the ground?
Yeah, basically. On the feet your speed and technique and how big your gas tank is are the most important qualities you can have, thats why thai boxers are usually not that big, but they are shredded af and have gas tanks bigger than the Moon.
Yeah, but if bodybuiler has even basic skills, he is gonna fuck you up on the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=O14yjsulv7w
Here you can see it well. The smaller guy can fight and keep up with the bigger dude on the feet(jujimufu has quite a lot of ma experience tho and is pretty fucking mobile and flexible and he is taller than the little guy), but on ground shane gets fucking rekt.

>big and athletic
Won't do shit if he gets decked and collapses on the floor.

Okay, hit me up when you finish the Boston marathon or do a gymnast floor routine after only lifting weights and not doing any other training

A lot of those are either massive skill mismatches or lucky shots.

Got it, I think Phil overall edges. Especially cause he'll beat fedor at his own game (sambo) cause of that 20lbs of muscle
Thanks for your help. I think that's a wrap
You're very wise

>theres a 50lbs difference
>fedor would lose

There was a huge skill difference in that fight
Besides, Phil is all muscle, shorter than fedora therefore low center of gravity and hard to take down, it's not like Fedor even wrestled with someone the size of Phil in his years of Sambo.

Phil benches like 4-500 so one punch will stagger Fedor even if it's blocked. Fedor can't take him down, he can't strike with him. Fedor loses

>more muscle > Larger frame and bone density

yeah, no.

nice b8 gratz op

>There's a 50lbs weight difference

There was 100+ here: youtube.com/watch?v=gGuokguNrLI

>one punch will stagger Fedor even if its blocked
Wanna know what will happen when Fedor jabs Phil's unhardened face?
He is taller and probably has a bigger reach than Phil.
To be fair, timing would play a great role here, since both of them are monsters and if somebody watched couple of Fedor fights he knows that timing is hella advantage for Fedor

This is either b8 or you're literally talking completely out of your ass. It sounds like your knowledge of fighting is based on anime. Phil is so jacked up on gear that he'd literally gas in 30 seconds. Fedor would MAUL him.

A much better question would be "Who wins in a fight, Phil Heath or Demetrious Johnson?" And the answer is definitely Mighty Mouse.

Honestly, there are women in the UFC who would kill Heath or any other bodybuilder. Decent bait though, 7/10. Got me to respond.

>Got it, I think Phil overall edges. Especially cause he'll beat fedor at his own game (sambo) cause of that 20lbs of muscle
Fedor knows striking pretty well and is smart enough to not bother grappling against dudes that big.
>Thanks for your help. I think that's a wrap
Glad that i was helpful
>You're very wise
Well, it comes with experience. Russia is still a pretty fucking rough country. Well, all CIS countries are, post soviet countries are all pretty shit places to live in for the most part. Also, don't get into street fights, seriously, don't.
>Phil benches like 4-500 so one punch will stagger Fedor even if it's blocked.
>bench
>punches
Stop. You don't know what you are talking about. Get out.

Which one brought a gun?

I don't care how buff you are, /k/ommandos win every fight hands down.

Fedor could just do a brisk job in a circle around him and wait for him to be out of breath after a minute

I know this is probably bait but fuck you anyway. Even Fedor now out of his prime would mop the floor with him, Fedor in his prime would absolutely kill him.

dailymotion.com/video/x16ed93

>People on a fitness board unironically think bigger muscles = more strength

it's called jiu jitsu. the martial art is literally designed for smaller people to use the weight of larger people against them

>there was a huge skill difference in that fight

yeah because a body builder against arguably the greatest heavyweight fighter of all time wouldnt have a huge skill difference you fucking retard

Yes I am going to try to grapple him, and unless he knows how to grapple, he is going to lose. I literally know how to fall better than him.

Its not equal, but it is correlated buddy.

You do not get that that size without being significantly stronger than a MMA fighter.

Gee. Literally the best pound for pound fighter in the world, or someone who trains to look good. Not sure about that one bud.

>There was a huge skill difference in that fight

Oh boy, and there's less of a skill difference here?

Have you watched any Olympic weightlifting event? People who look like DYELs could lift Phil over their head

> all these retards linking Pride and random shit Jap orgs

Literally everyone except Fedor has come out and said these fights were fixed. Shogun, Rampage, Wandy, Randleman and Sonnen have all said Pride was rigged.

What happened to your precious Fedor when he came over the UFC? He got destroyed by cans and demoted to a shit tier organization. He just got demolished by Matt Mitrione for fucks sake. He's a cheating bum and Phil would destroy him.

>be floyd mayweather
>one of the best natural fighters in the world
>5'8" 151 lbs
>hires 7'1"" 300 lb bodyguards

Gee I wonder why

Forgot pic

Maybe it's because he doesn't want to get hurt fighting random people. It's not like he's invincible or anything. If he got in a fight with some random guy, he'll win, but he could still get hurt.

My point is that if he fought any one of his bodyguards he would lose