ZYZZ KILLED HIMSELF ON PURPOSE

I just watched this movie about Yukio Mishima and am now reading Sun & Steel, it has become very apparent to me that Zyzz died at the peak of beauty and is therefore cemented into eternity as one of the most aesthetic men to ever live

He knew that old age would corrupt his beauty. True beauty is something that attacks, overpowers, robs, and finally destroys you. He didn't let it destroy him, he won. I would do the same as hmi.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/mishima_a_life_in_four_chapters/
lennep.eu/library/the-tyranny-of-the-moderns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also feel free to post /fitlit/ /ironpill/ stuff here

What movie?

Zyzz looked like any other cookie cutter retard with roids. He was a pathetic human being and died a pathetic death. Don't @ me.

Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters

I give it a 9/10

rottentomatoes.com/m/mishima_a_life_in_four_chapters/

Anyone here read Evola?

Have some of his work, but haven't gotten around d to reading it yet because I'm a horrible procrastinator.

>tfw no manly culture
>tfw nothing worth dying for
>tfw marxists and degenerate hyper-individualists everywhere
>tfw the logic of hierarchy, authoritarianism, and the unitary State and Volk is lost on today's youth
>tfw raising a generation so broken it thinks changing its gender is a normal or useful activity

Yukio proved that fags are suicidal retards.

>Me must kill self at height of beauty

What a melodramatic cunt. This is what happens when kids get too much into fantasy crap they become homosexuals and then kill them selves.

Stick to non fiction guys.

Bugman go

Frank Yang needs to go next

Fantasy is of the devil.

The kids started listening to their rock music and playing DnD and the next thing you know people are chopping of their genitals and worshiping Satan.

Stop listening to music and start only reading non fiction and watching documentaries.

but masculinity an individualism is the same?
John Wayne?
Clint Eastwood?
Isn't colaberation a female trait?

I agree, most fiction is trash but there's a lot of good fiction like Dostoyevsky

My main problem is that you think dying after your attempt to make your nation a better place is somehow being "melodramatic". Is that nihilistic post modernism corrupting your mind?

>but masculinity an individualism is the same?
How?

user, why do you have such a follower mentality? Looking for something to die for is extremely dangerous. Why don't you find a reason to live? Ideally, find it within yourself.

>Dying for "nation"

>Subscribing to Jahiliyya loyalties

>MFW

>user, why do you have such a follower mentality?
The world would be a much much better place if we had less hyper-individualism, democracy is a mistake

Yukio Mishima once said when debating a group of Communist students who had occupied their campus something to the effect of; ''we both want to make Japan better, and we both deal from the same deck. But I hold the Joker; because I say the name of the Emperor''. In other words, national life relies upon the existence of prime symbols and an inherent, almost reflexive. legitimacy being afforded to executive decision on political questions and crises. Absent a meaningful nexus of culture, asthetic agreement, and a deeply held belief among the people in a myth of historical destiny and timelessness, the State is merely a corporation bound by a procedural charter that has declared a monopoly on force within a territory of peace. There is really no reason why it wouldn't or couldn't be challenged effectively by other corporate actors who control arms and capital if a conflict of interest were to arise.

Nationalism serves my own interests for the time being, hence I allow it to exist. I commit to nationalism out of egoism and not some higher ideal. If it should go against my interests, I shall rid myself of it.

where to watch it

Democracy and nationalism are both false. They are idols that can neither help you nor hurt you. And like every false idol that man has built they will be destroyed in time.

Bismillahir rahmanir rahim

"And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah . They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying." 6:116

If you follow the "nation" the "race" or the "people" they will lead you astray.

I got it on a torrent from asiatorrents (avistaz) but it is in lower quality online just google the name of the movie followed with "full online" or something and it'll come up

After you watch it I recommend reading some of his stuff, I started with Sun and Steel

Fuck off sandnigger, Islam is absolute trash. I've read the Quran and there is practically nothing of substantive value contained within it. It's literally kill everyone who doesn't think and act like us: the religion. If you were to follow the life of Muhammad to a tee, you would be a terrorist, waging jihad against the infidel. There's a reason Muslims burned books the they found in conquered lands: they already had the Quran, anything else was superfluous. Who needs anything else when you have the unadulterated, unchanged, perfect word of God?

what a fucking faggot-tier philosophy
why do nips glorify suicide anyway?

so many bugmen in this thread, out please, go back to your neoliberal hive

Jesus is the way. Fuck your cheap copy.

>im14andthisisdeep

Zyzz died for our sins.

I hate to break it to you user but Mishima killed himself for a much bigger reason than just simple beauty.

There's a very compelling academic paper that argues Sun and Steel was constructed not as an autobiography, but as an autofictional work where the reader (ANY reader) would sympathize with some aspect of his writings, advance his standing as a historical figure and force discussion of the political circumstances surrounding his death. I thought this was bullshit until I read and understood what an impact he'd had on the Japanese government within the last 20-30 years. Yukio Mishima was honestly a tortured genius and I can understand respecting him because I do too. But I tell you this stuff so you think carefully about the guy and the ideas that you have about him.

What was his routine?

ride the tiger arrived today

You must be physically removed my friend. You are incompatible with western values.

ssgomad
starting seppuku gallon of matcha a day

Stop idolizing a dead sand nigger.

Thank you that was a quality post, can you send me the paper on that or anything about it?

>Zyzz died at the peak of beauty and is therefore cemented into eternity as one of the most aesthetic men to ever live

You know Frank already made a video with this concept. You're literally ripping an idea from a dude who literally just says the dumbest shit he can think of

I just know you're a fatass who barely looks like he lifts. Though he makes sure people know he flexes in all his pics to run away from the fact that he was a fat cringey faggot in his childhood. Then you go one to social media uploading pictures of your life in order to "redeem yourself" and reduce yourself as some attention whore who says normie shit to try and "fit in"

Your life is already over, the sooner you kys the better.

>You're literally ripping an idea from a dude
stop projecting i never watched your shitty video faggot

You're literal cancer and democracy has nothing to do with individualism

you sound like you have a lot of experience with that.

>You're literal cancer
Not an argument

>Democracy has nothing to do with individualism
It has some to do, but it was a separate thought I should have made into a different sentence.

>I'm new and what is this bugmen thing?
Seriously, what is it?

mall-souled bugman implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

democracy literally means majority rule, thats the opposite of individualism you dumb kike, democracy always leads to collectivist societies. If the collective will is valued higher than the individual then how the fuck can you say that democracy is individualist? It's only superficially individualist hurr durr i get to dress how i like and be degenerate in all the ways that the collective is ok with

That's the reason Hunter S Thomson killed himself.

>what is democratic individualism

Ah, so "bugman" refers to a person who has the intellectual capacities of an insect, in that they will only go so far as to follow their baser instincts when left to their own devices and easily influenced by received ideas from those whom they perceive to be in a position of moral and intellectual authority.

Or something like that.

He was even a true Christian. Was he /ourguy/?

yes user, yes he was...

tell me?

What a tripe of utter bullshit.

Individuality is inherently anti-equality, and liberty is anti-equality as well. The only equality people have in a free individualist society is equal laws, equal negative rights.

second paragraph is way too general and unspecific to mean absolutely anything at all

what is this from?

lennep.eu/library/the-tyranny-of-the-moderns

Yeah it's pretty lame but it still exists as a concept

>Yeah it's pretty lame but it still exists as a concept
What does that even mean? It doesn't make any sense, it's just some marxist academics circle jerking about things they don't understand, as usual.

First off I never even wrote my sentence to say democracy was individualistic, only that democracy was a mistake, and my point is even if it is marxist neo-liberal democratic individualism is still a concept that exists

The only asian thing Zyzz was close to were thai ladyboys. Stop idolising that weak faggot.

lmao ok fascist invididualism is a concept that exists then, i just created it

full on democracy is a mistake yes, for the exact reason that it's collectivist and authoritarian

AHAHAHAH
literally pic related LOL

write a book on it and your concept will exist mate

>it must be written down and published to be regarded as a "concept"

what the fuck is this form of autism called

Holy fucking shit go back to /pol/

not an argument

It's not comical, it's pathetic.
>hero
>physical superiority

this is a /pol/ thread you utter fucking moron

Every board on Veeky Forums belongs to /pol/

t. bad genetics

sorry mate, you'll always be inferior

But what is pushing belly out

I've seen this so many times, and have no clue what it means. what does "t." at the start of a post mean?

just when i forgot it was summer

Actually been here since zyzz and tiny were tripping here, just never picked up on this.

This is probably my favorite movie desu, yukio mishima is a huge inspiration

you have to go back

Basically, "t." is short for "terveisin" or "terkkuja" which translates to "greetings" or "yours truly". As if ending a letter or a postcard.
So "t. Swaglord" means essentially "Greetings (from) Swaglord."