Boys ive got a tinder date with a girl with this haircut if i get a blowie from her does it mean im gay if i hold the...

boys ive got a tinder date with a girl with this haircut if i get a blowie from her does it mean im gay if i hold the back of her head and it feels like a mans head but then i nut anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/03/hey-ladies-short-hair-is-rape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I often imagineer a girl having a dick when I bang them, it actually increases my horniness

If you have enough brain damage to think a female skull/skin/hair will feel like a male you have worse problems to worry about

so no then?

Girls with short hair are my fetish tbqf. I'm jelly.

The way you're so worried about being leads me to believe you're a closeted gay

me too, im deeply concerned that if i start ramming her short haired little head onto my cock its going to mean i secretly desire a mans mouth on my dick what if I start feeling her head and im like this feels like a mans head and then i get harder and blow in her mouth?

Sounds like you know that you like men but don't want to admit it

so yes then?

Pretty sure it's their dick that makes it gay.

so does that mean its the giver and not the receiver thats the gay one because his penis is penetrating another man? goes against everything ive considered about gays

Dudes give better head anyway

dont say that i dont even wanna know hahaha

If the first thing you're thinking about when seeing a cute chick with dyke hair is if fucking her will make you gay...then you'll probably be more at home on grindr.

I get off on fucking the shit out of chicks with dyke hair.
Feels like I'm living out my corrective rape fantasies.

k cool so all i gotta do is make sure i dont think about men while shes face fucking me and if i grab the back of her head and start throat fucking her i have to ignore whether it feels like a guy or not got it.

If you fantazise about men when getting a blowjob from a girl then that's pretty game

Only thing I consider gay that you can do with a female, would be her penetrating your ass. Like licking your ass or putting her finger in your ass or her using a strap on on you. I know it's not really gay since it's being done with a woman, but it seems gay to me.

It's two people of the opposite sex using the other for their homosexual urges.

It's only technically not gay in that it is a sexual act performed between people of the opposite sex. But in reality both participants are in fact both gay as all hell.

sauce

Caomei bala

You are me.

op who is the girl?

>hair longer than 4 cm
>hair touching or past the ears

hate to break it to you op, but that is not a haircut befitting of a male, if you think this is a style ok for men to wear, then you are a faggot already

>finger her asshole during blowie
gay
>finger her pussy during blowie
not gay
>stroke "her" feminine benis during blowie
gay

hey where is the guy from the other tinder thread with the zyzz profile pics?

Fat girls give better head than guys

yeah that's gay

STOP TINDER THREADS

DONT REPLY TO TINDER THREADs

REPORT TINDER THREADS

STOP LETTING THIS NORMIE JEW TOOL OF DEGENERACY INVADE Veeky Forums REEEEE

>reddit spacing
you're the cancer

Post proof.

Same. Id make her dress up like tinkerbell on my birthday

women with short hair are rapists

thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/03/hey-ladies-short-hair-is-rape/

That cutie from The Following had short hair

ty & nice dubs

If she has 2 X chromosomes it's not gay.

niggas u gay