How to get rid of this

I have some mild acne im 19 how can i treat this? I tried creams but that didint work. Any ways ( besides dermatologist ) i can get rid of this shit?

Cut your hair... change your pillowcase every 1-2 days.. take showers daily, and wash your face when you wake up, and before bed... stop drinking soda/consuming a lot of sugar, drink a lot of water.

>dark room
>long hair
>insecure white boi

Try normal things, like getting a grown man's haircut, showering regularly, exposing yourself to some sun, not anxiously touching your face with your cum and dorito dust covered nancy boy hands.

>besides the only thing that will really work, how do I fix this?

Don't listen to any bullshit advice like change your pillow cases, wash more, etc.

You have severe, deep cystic acne, it comes from within, not outside, you need accutane medication.

I avoided it for 2 years and tried every remedy online, scared of the drug and all the horror stories, i finally had enough and took it.

It was fucking fine, some dry lips and skin, cured with moisturizer, now its 18 months later and i have no acne, and i was as bad as you.

However you're 19, so it might clear up, whereas for me I never had serious acne, then at 22 it decided to go crazy..

Cut your hair and only drink water you unhealthy monkey. Shits all dietary, find your trigger

Wash your skin with vinegar. Do it for about 4 weeks or so and you'll start to see your acne go away. I had to do it for about six weeks but I am basically acne free because of it

Literally this, all other advice is bullshit

t. Acnefag

You don't need accutane dw. But you do need to go see a dermatologist and get some clyndamicin. Worked wonders for me

this is retarded
this is even worse

nofap + exercise + cold showers

ALL of this and STOP. TOUCHING. YOUR. FACE.

Don't try and fix any of your habits, just take some medication for the rest of your life.

Accutane only lasts weeks to months, and it CURES acne. You don't need medication after that.

Severe acne has nothing to do with diet or hygiene habits.

Go vegan.

accutane is fucked up, it has a list of side effects longer than this user's tl;dr post. do your research before you even consider taking that shitshow

puberty. you're fucked till your mid 20's

How is your hairline? Did it thin or recede at all while on and after accutane?

cant be, I tried drinking a gallon of water a day for like 1-2 months didint do anything
I also tried low card/low GI diet, I even did keto and nothing happend.

I dont think I have severe deep cystic acne, it doesent look anything like the pics in google images.

He doesnt have cystic acne

Cut hair, change diet.

Acne is often just a symptom of other things going wrong in your gut. Drink kefir to try and balance our your stomach flora, and eat a healthier diet. Try cutting out dairy because you might be allergic (milk kefir is lactose free though)

Maybe its just your hormones, you're just becoming a man OP

But when i started growing out my hair my forehead has started breaking out and i had flawless skin during and after puberty

OP dont listen to this retard

this is NOT cystic acne and is pretty normal for someone at age 19. I'll give you the bad news first and then the good news.

Bad news is this happens. I had acne until I was 22. Some people just have genuinely bad skin genetics. BUT it does clear up eventually.

Good news is there are things you can do. A lot of creams will actually worsen your acne because they strip your face of essential oils so it over produces them to compensate. I'll give you a quick rundown of my routine:

prologue:
>acne literally since i was 11
>tried all manner of creams, washes, laser treatments
>about to pull the trigger on accutane

but then i tried a routine on /r/skincareaddiction and my shit cleared up within a few months. here's what I did:

>CeraVe foaming facial cleanser for oily skin (green label) 1x morning, 1x evening daily
>Paula's choice 2.5% benzoyl peroxide 1x evening daily
IMPORTANT: anything above 2.5% benzoyl peroxide is unnecessary. Instead of using it as a "spot treatment" (which will cause you to over-apply), put a TINY amount in the palm of your hand (seriously, like less than a dime-size), rub your hands together and then rub it on your face. Rinse off your hands after well or say goodbye to the color on your towels.
>CeraVe AM and PM lotion 1x morning and evening (AM lotion has sunscreen in it as well, get both the AM and the PM) every day
>Paula's Choice 2% BHA chemical exfoliant 1x evening Monday / Wednesday / Friday (later only Monday / Friday)
It's very important not to over-use this stuff. Physical exfoliants will strip away your skin and leave it more prone to clogging. Gentle chemical exfoliants like this are much better, but if I used it any more than 3x/week it would be too harsh on my skin. Make sure to put on the exfoliant BEFORE you wash your skin and LET IT SET FOR THIRTY MINUTES.

continued...

>mild

I also started showering at night instead of in the morning so that I wouldn't be marinating in sebum overnight (even if I washed my face before bed, the oils from my hair would affect my face). Changing your pillowcase IS a good idea as well, don't listen to the idiot who said not to. I also switched to a sulfite-free shampoo which might not have had any effect but I figured I should note it. If you can, cut your hair short. It definitely helps but is not entirely necessary.

also think of your skin like shingles: washes should go up when you're washing your face and topical treatments should go down. again idk how necessary this is but im telling you literally everything ive done thats worked for me.

So on a Monday night for example the order would be
>apply chemical exfoliant
>wait 30 minutes
>hop in shower, wash hair
>use CeraVe foaming cleanser in the shower
>wash rest of body, dry off
>apply a tiny amount of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide to palm of hand, rub together, rub on face gently in downward motion
>let dry 30 sec
>apply CeraVe PM lotion (might have to wait 5 min and re-apply if your skin is very thirsty, might have to do this first couple weeks)
>bed

then in the morning

>wash face with CeraVe foaming cleanser
>apply small amt 2.5% benzoyl peroxide (if your skin is very sensitive or drying out might skip the morning application of Benzoyl Peroxide entirely, I stopped doing it after a few months)
>let dry 30 sec
>apply CeraVe AM lotion (might need to re-apply in 5min if your skin is thirsty)

then that night my routine would be the same as Monday night except without the exfoliant

Hope this helps OP lmk if you have questions

Do you eat sweets?

nth post for accutane. I took a heavy dose for 4 months and all that happened was my face was dried out. I went from being insecure about acne to being insecure about my face shedding tons of skin.

afterward though, I went from dealing with 5-6 large bloody pimples at a time to 1 small one a week. Extremely worth it.

>bangs

take the other anons advice for your acne, but for the love of god get a grownups haircut. everyone will respect you more, including yourself.