Damn, say what you want but for being natty and middle aged he's killing the game

Damn, say what you want but for being natty and middle aged he's killing the game.

Scooby isn't natty, he's on pct

At least now we know he's not circumcised.

?

Are you retarded? He isn't natty, it's been known that he's on TRT, has been for decades.

Scooby will burn in the fires of hell for his homosexual nature

>jew
>gay
>rich

Yup, straight to hell

TRT*

Say what I want? Ok, I want to look buff, but because I want to look buff doesn't mean I want to look at pictures of muscular middle age men. That is gay. I mean hear me out though, I want to know tips and tricks to get a muscular body that helps me get some quality top notch pussy, but staring at fuckin dude pics on Veeky Forums doesn't seem to be helping with my gains. So OP is a gains goblin trying to convert normal sane males into raging homosexuals jealous of confident middle age men that are always smiling and look gay as fuck caus they keep taking shirtless selfies begging the world for attention.

Whatever makes you sleep at night

>picture that has been used before (conformism to fit in on Veeky Forums) coincidentally the dude is black

you wish

>conformism
Whatever makes you an individual at night

Fuck off, yeah he's a gay Jew but hes OUR gay Jew!

why is scooby so fucking dodgy when someone asks him about roids. he gets so defensive, like a true sass master

Whatever wording has been used before is funny because fitting in and bullying individuals is smart. So.. what are you going to do when everyone conforms and does what everyone else does? The answer? Mouth breath, you will mouth breath so fucking hard that you forget your lack of individualism and creativity of the free mind. Enjoy the fat stinky dumps you take on the people you mimic on a daily basis brah

>th-that's gay!!
>im tryin to get m4D PU$$Y, guys
>g-gay as fuck, guys, a-amirite?

underage and/or gay

definitely insecure and definitely jealous though

>what are you going to do when everyone conforms and does what everyone else does?
Whatever gives you unrealistic fantasies at night. I'm all out of Carlton pics

DAMN SCOOBY LOOKS LIKE THAT!

probably because people who know nothing about steroids will say he got that way by taking steroids so his diet tips and advice won't work unless they're on steroids. Then they don't try a proper diet and regular exercise because they secretly want to be a fat piece of shit and say "diets are a scam". They will use steroids as a way to get out of being a healthy, functional human being

His body is impressive, especially for his age, but aesthetically he just looks off. I think it's his lack of neck / traps and the disproportionate chest (most overrated muscle group).

Yeah I'm gay because I say that looking at pics of dudes is gay. Wow you're smart. I'm so insecure that I express my thoughts freely without the crutch of formulated wording approved by other people. I do apologize for being sarcastic. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that you are trying to kick off bullshit bullet points deflecting your own insecurities. Yeah I'm gay because you can't think for yourself. Yeah I should believe what you say caus you're cooler than me and I recognize that. Your confidence is bleeding through the screen of my gay iPhone and I aspire to be like you, although I know this is not possible because of my gay thoughts I am in denial of. Now why don't you quote 'mean girls' and go like some Facebook memes

Durr green text is my safe zone. I use it to mock people smarter and cooler than me on fuckin Veeky Forums (yeah that's how cool you are man, good job) and then you have the insane audacity to claim that "running out of Carlton pics" is a funny thing to say. Gee, my advice, bro, would be to give up and go back to filing taxes or pretending that under armor collared shirts are cool and formal clothing

Is that Chloe Moretz?

No it's a gay pic

ok

>yfw the secret to lifelong muscularity is drinking gallons of semen weekly

holy shit this guy is a legit aspie

Congradulations! Your lives, your soulless lives have becoe my comedy. Go on, use the lingo other people have used and think you're fitting in on Veeky Forums you moronic bullies. This is thr root of your insecurities.. your inability to produce yiur own thoughts. Every taunt, every little insult, generated from another person. You are memes. You are clones of comedy that wasn't worth a laugh to begin with. It is hilarious.

durr here let me use a picture someone else used, durr what insult that other people use fit this situation? should i use greentext? it was so funny when that other user used greentext, yeah thats what ill do. *goes on urban dictionary for catchy internet lingo* i mean its not hard to come up with your own insults. here, you guys are butterscotch candy because old people carry them in their purse durr har har har lol kek kek lol gee whats cooler lol or kek? idk but im gonna go with kek because more people use kek so it is safe for me to fit in on Veeky Forums

I never wondered if scooby was cut, but now I know...

>Yeah I'm gay

Yeah we know

enjoy your day tomorrow

y-you too

Yeah no I think he needs to drop at least 5% more bodyfat until he's considered cut. He's definitely swole though.

How do I spot roiders at the gym? What gives away that someone isnt natty?

It's literally impossible for a human to have that amount of muscle mass at that age without steroids.

I keep seeing gifs from this cartoon but wasn't it just a short movie? It got a series?

They're bigger than you

>you will never have Scoobert spot you on bench in Hell while natty demons hog the squat rack

Trying as hard as you did in your first post to prove you aren't gay when no one even accused you of being gay screams ashamed closet homosexual desu

Autism

If the devil is a bad guy and wants people to do bad things then why does he punish the people who come to him for doing the things he wishes?

I honestly thought this was Dee Snyder...

first movie came out then the series, pretty dope animu desu

The devil is a good guy who punished bad behavior, god is a good guy who rewards good behavior.

The devil is daddy, god is mommy.

no no no
god rewards people for good behavior and punishes people for bad, devil is neither good nor bad, he just looks over prison and has some fun from time to time

There are I think 2 shorts, then Netflix picked it up for a season. Not sure if they'll renew it, but I hope so. It got a game too.

Then why did you click on a thread of a shirtless guy with a joocy bulge

How deep in the closet are you bro?

Dudes on trtz even admitted this several times. He's not Natty.

Because he's American.

Didn't he admit to TRT though? This is non-brainwashed American code for steroids. As said, the allegiance-pledging obese morons will get all panicky if they think the guy is "cheating".

This, he's /our jew/

>be late thirties
>feel like fat shit
>start c25k
>finish
>start scooby home workouts
>end going from 210 to 155 (5'10)
>feel like im a teenager again
>making gains with the intermediate program now

The wife says it feels like she's with a whole new person and is always grabbing me. Thanks, Scooby.

TRT is natty. You can't get huge on it except over many, many years - decades, really. Which is to say, at the same rate as someone on nothing at all. You can't say scoobys a fraud.

>Muslims don't push their religion on others like some religions do

just wow

>believing the jewish media and news representation of islam
do you understand what a conflict of interest is?

Name of animu?

So the Jewish media is pushing people off rooftops, decapitating children, blowing up nightclubs, attacking people with machetes, killing catholic priests, throwing acid, blowing up concerts, running people over, raping/violating European women?

The news representation of islam is positive though.

What fucking reality do you live in?

>positive
Anything involving someone brown is immediately reported as a terrorist attack. Even when there are random conflicting reports or inconsistencies, the terrorism claims always surface and eventually win without any real justification regardless. There are victims who were reused in multiple shootings, unironically. Like they accidentally used the same actor with the same picture in two different incidents months apart. If that doesnt scream skewed reporting, idk what does.
No, but neither does Islam. Islam has never proported this and most of these issues are known to be cultural. Again, there is little actual evidence that the religion itself is to blame. The religious leaders who first proport these ideas were Jewish and/or CIA funded, no lie or conspiracy involved. Google President Najibullah of Afghanistan. He was a progressive Islamic leader who did wonders for womens rights, education, equality, economy, etc. The mujahideen, a group of CIA funded soldiers sent to combat communist forces, came to Afghanistan, tortured the president, and later developed into the Radical Taliban. Again, no conspiracy theory involved. This is known and well documented information that you can Wikipedia.

Look at the history before the modern era. Look at what caused this developnent of radicalism. Look at the scripture itself. Being educated helps validate your opinions.

He uses steroids and even admitted he was on synthol you retard

>Mudslimes are literally yelling "Allahu Akbar"
>Again, there is little actual evidence that the religion itself is to blame.

You're fucking retarded.

it's called a third position and it's been the answer to kikery since the dawn of kikes.

>Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

>Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

go on, post some bible verses. that's how this discussion on islam always goes with you cucks.

GENUINE AUTISM
E
N
U
I
N
E

A
U
T
I
S
M

I'm betting his next reply is...

>muh crusades
>muh salem witch trials

Liberal twats usually end up reaching back hundreds of years for a counter-argument. That, or they'll bring up an isolated incident, as if it justifies people being assaulted or killed every other week by Islamic savages.

You must have one spacious homo closet to not wanna come out this badly.
>th-the boner i have is because i'm thinking about HOTT chicks!
>n-not because of scoobs and his perfection pecs.....

Little Witch Academia

Jesus fucking christ if you're going to have pol-tier discussions in a scooby thread, just go to pol