Realistically speaking, what are the chances boogie will die tomorrow?

Realistically speaking, what are the chances boogie will die tomorrow?

But who was pay?

Today, if you're on the east coast or a Euro

These dubs say 100%

50%
hope he does die tho

Those aren't dubs silly boi, these digits will make him die

Boogie has a successful youtube account with over 4.1 million subscribers. Why does he need anyone else to pay for anything? What happened to all them ad-bux?

PAY

>successful
He barely gets 150k on most videos which is pretty low for his sub count

Because he's an insufferable cuck these days my dude

Less than 10% of these subscribers don't have AdBlock. The times of big Youtube Ad money are over.

if this fag doesn't die he is going to kill himself, he already has had many panic/anxiety/depressio/ptsd attacks and i don't doubt that he'll blow his brains out since he can't hang himself due to being so fucking massive. either way we're going to see this poor bastard die.

Nope.

FOR

It's still ~$1 per ~1,000 views.
~$150 a video isn't bad, but no way anyone can make a living off that.

Thank god

I can't wait for let's players to go broke.

MY

He uses patreon most likely. People who donate to youtuber's patreons are pathetic little cucks

I've watched enough My 600 Pound Life to know no one dies during surgery.

>600 Pound Life
try 2 tonne life then, this cunt ain't making it

He dies

Hundreds of advertisers left as well after anti-Semitic and racist videos had their ads featured.

Trips and boogie joins Zyzz in the afterlife

The posts above mine don't matter.
The posts below mine can eat shit.
These dubs say that boogie dies tomorrow

Boogie dies

not high enough

Well, you guys got me curious and I was wondering if he had a patreon. Sure enough, he does. the amount he gets isn't public but with 332 patrons, it wouldn't surprise me if he was getting over $1000 a month from that alone. That's a very conservative estimate.

Oops I meant these dubs

That was just a cover story put out by google. The real reason advertisers jumped ship is because of the millions of bots world wide that obviously drive up views on random videos, which contain ads that nobody watches, and google doesn't really have a way to stop it so they spun a story where they were at no fault while also making it look like they were progressive.

oshit

Checked

Shoulda been more specific. We're all gonna die, pham.

Shit, chekd, rip fatso

not on my watch

Rollin

The prophet has spoken.

Best timeline

The chances boogie will die tomorrow have been pretty high every day for years desu

Boogie dies tomorrow not because of the surgery, the surgery goes successfully but he dies from a cause not related to him being fat, but to him setting up the whole surgery schtick which makes it a bit funnier

only quads can slay boogie noogie

so close my dude

I'm pretty sure he's disclosed how much he earns publicaly in the past, he's pretty open about it.

It's hard to guess, because the YouTube revenue sites are inaccurate due to the large variations in people using adblock, his Patreon total being private, and the fact that he probably gets paid extra on the side for appearing at conventions

It's not surgery day that will kill him but the infection in the days proceeding it. I'd actually make a prop bet for bitcoin that he dies within a fortnight of the surgery from sepsis or some other infection.

why do we care about the fatty. whats special about him other then breaking down in public and accepting his bull

>dude fuck healthcare because some people are fat XD

Personally, I hate him because here is this fat fucking guy who is the epitome of excess consumption who makes a good living from advertisers who push excess consumption on his viewers for a profit. There is no better example of excess than him - his room is full of cheap, chinese made rubbish, he eats worse than livestock, he can't move, can't have sex with his "wife", can't even wipe his own ass or clean himself yet our society has built the tools for such a disgrace to keep the charade going until he drops dead from the excess.

60 years ago American children looked up to men striving to step foot on the moon but in 2017 a bunch of fat fucking 12 year old lard asses who weigh more than a linebacker look up to boogie1488 and think he represents the ideal of "making it" and it just makes me weep for what humanity has become.

Imagine Boogie trying to hang himself.
> head rips off
> whipped cream mixed with blood sprays all over room

HEALTHCARE

ALLES KLAR

>he checked himself

behold thy doom boogie of woogie

Pls incl in screen cap

yeah, "hilarious".

it was nice knowing you boogie

122,500,000 or 35% of Americans are obese

yea but at least the US is a big country and we can away from the blacks that make those state capitals so shitty. Sweden is about to become the Middle East.

This. The population of the us is over 32x that of sweden

A VISION

witnessed

Hopefully high because I'm really sick and tired of seeing this fat fuck shilled here.

Boogie dies of heart disease

>boogie1488
>1488

Confirmed Nazi

Please report Boogie threads

Woa

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do pay more like?

MOTHER OF GOD

Them little psych attacks arent real. Hes doing them because it gets him views.

CUMON STEP IT UP

thank you

>Boogie has a successful youtube account with over 4.1 million subscribers. Why does he need anyone else to pay for anything? What happened to all them ad-bux?

its a fake image you goddamn retards

real shit

5 HOURS LEFT UNTIL BOOGIE DIES

checked

are you god?
this

>66
there's your answer

Screen cap pls

What in God's name is he doing here, and WHY is he doing it?

The Self-Checker has foretold it, Boogie's fate is sealed.

My singles cancel out your trips. Boogie will live.

He
Is
In
This
Thread

can we get a countdown? can't be far off now.

I don't want him to die but it would be great drama for a day or two if he was to die

hi r/Veeky Forums

if dubs we all die

GOODBYE YOU LARDASS PIECE OF SHIT

he'll be fine

I really, really, really hope you're wrong.

nope

No hes going to die

Don't put me in the screencap.