no

I don't know

I don't know.

>MAYBE
Yes, no, maybe, I don't know
EVERYONE LEAVES OUT THE MAYBE

do you care?

All men are somewhat balding

Untrue. My father is 50 and his hairline hasn't moved an inch.

the most epic JUST ever

a guy who takes his whole value in his appearance getting the classic horseshoe costanza pattern before hes even hit his mid twenties

lol

man u are 1 envious little fuck aren't you. you need to purify yourself from that envy before it dissolves your soul. be happy for people. get inspired. don't be a bitter envious cunt.

Can you repeat the question?

He could get a buzzcut and he'll look fine.

this post reeks of projection

y-yep, he will look fine, r-right?

Yeah, he's handsome and big so it doesn't matter. Frankly, I always thought his hair was kinda homo.

grow grow GROW my little hairs
nice and thick like a grizzly bear
make my ugly birds NEST
into a dense FOREST
tired of hiding my SHAME
I want to show off a manly lions MANE

Probably, he is on sterons so, its likely

>When you go on steroid to cheat your way to being aesthetic but go bald.

he's going to get hair implants

This is now a good looking bald men thread.

he would be better looking with hair

How are steroids cheating if you don't compete against natties in anything?
>all bodybuilders use steroids so bodybuilding comps are fine
>all elite level powerlifters and oly lifters use steroids so its not cheating either
>training for yourself and to get grills like Connor is definitely not cheating against anyone
You mad.

enjoy heart attack at 40

you compete against people in the arena of life

enjoy having to """cruise""" for the rest of your life, and your heart failure or stroke

Nah, won't have to since that's only a side result of huge stacks that pro bodybuilders take, or for people who have pre-existing heart problems before they start using.
I'm gonna be one of those ripped as fuck 80 year old dudes, like every gear user who does it the right way.

A lot of ignorant retards in this thread. When will summer end?
It's possible to use steroids safely all your life if done correctly. People who get serious side effects or long term side effects are abusing them, not correctly using.
You do not have to cruise for the rest of your life, if you do PCT properly your own test production returns after a cycle. The danger of shutting down your test production only appears from very long cycles.
>heart failure or stroke
There are countless very old steroid users who have none of these problems and will die from old age normally.

CHAD goes BALD while you spend HOURS in the GYM

and he still looks better

>you compete against people in the arena of life
Autism/10
Only overcompensating manlets think everything is a competition. You're childish to think everyone in the world should live by your neckbeard "natty code" standards. I see zero value in "reaching natty potential", rather it's far more challenging and more of an achievement to reach your maximum total potential.

>the arena of life

>classic horseshoe costanza pattern

you know how obvious it is that you're balding/bald cunt who tries to convice himself and others that balding is not a big deal?

I have long hair, though.

I am eastern European, however, and men aren't bitches who cry about their hair like girls over here.

what if you have pre-existing heart problem then

I don't.

He's a demon

Nope, nobody in my family is bald. I've 4 cycles and my hair hasn't changed. It's all genetics, breh.

>story of my life

what is worse thou going grey or bald in late 20? and you do not have a nice shapely head for either?

I've had gray streaks in my hair and beard since I was 14, though my long hair hides the ones in my hair. It never bothered me.

In fact, most girls like the gray patch on my beard, they always ask me if I dye it.

but right looks fine as hell?
bending your head backwards and putting the camera above nose level will make almost every skull looks horrible, especially if there is lens distortion (there is)
you incels should just work at cnn with the amount of propaganda you can create

not a bald or receding hairline in my entire family

he doesn't look like the type of guy to bald early, if he is and is on steroids rip because it's not stopping

Well aren't you just a walking enigma.

>teleports away

>shaves his head
>still better looking than you'll ever be
Lel

Wtf theres no kind of facial structure that looks better or worse on a certain type of hair color, you could say if youre wery pale then having gray hair is not ideal as you eighter look like a kid or like a old person

Why is this guy so shit at form. He looks like the stubby little irish mascot.
Also what's with that gay little corset he wears on his knees? I guarantee you this guy listens to the gayest and most pretentious hipster music

Oh the irony

>tfw you realize it's because everyone else is 16-21 y/o and has no idea what song/show it is

how can I be happy for people when my life is shit numbnuts

What?

the dude's gay. youre gay for posting this.