Matt Ogus

Matt Ogus is legitimately one of the best YouTube fitness stars. All his advice is legit and backed by science. If you just want to be strong and jacked (what 90% of people want) following his advice will get you there. This is just a pro tip for all you newguy summer friends out there

Prove me wrong you can't.

who?

>>>/fraud/
>>>/g4p/

Matt Ogus

Even if he's on steroids doesn't change the legitimacy of his advice

>saying g4p like it's a bad thing

What advice does a new guy need? Just follow your program, eat, and sleep. The sticky is enough for a beginner. No need to waste time with frauds trying to make money off of you.

Only thing a new guy needs from YouTube are short form videos.

>taking advice from dudes on the internet

matt ogus is dope, i thought about buying his program desu

>buying programs

fake natty

Fake natty and gay for pay.

I think he feels bad about that stuff, hence why he gives such good information.

>aww shit I feel like a cunt for lying all these years, damn I better give out good advice for actual naturals then!

Literally who cares if he's a fake natty

Yes it makes a huge difference whether you roid or not

he distorts the truth for his audience

Let's get things straight.

1. Yes his advice is 100% good for naturals.

2. He is indirectly giving the idea to his audience that you can look like him (or something like him) if you do everything properly

This is why him claiming natty is bad despite his information being 100% good for naturals.

Naturals will do all of that stuff, never look anything like that (because they're not injecting test/tren/mast) and will assume they just have shit genetics or whatever because they don't look like they're on steroids lol.

In what way?

Oh ok I guess that makes sense. At least you recognize his advice is legit.

No it doesn't lol. His advice is sound and backed by science, being on roids makes no difference.

At least the other user has a point about unrealistic expectations, you're just a retard

Anyone who bitches aboht steroids I can guarantee has been lifting less than 3 years

just curious, 5'11 dude here. what is peak performance/ absolute best looking body I can have natty?

right now I'm 200 lbs but it's mostly fat, I have garbage strength because I'm a recovering fatty who's lose like 75lbs so far. I'm planning to cut down to 170 or 165 and then eat at around a 500 surplus while following the best routine I can. I probably can't do ppl because of my work schedule so something else, I'll put more effort into researching that as I get closer to it. I know I won't start to look good after about 3-4 bulk --> cut cycles which might take an additional year but anyway just wondering what the idea natty form looks like

Look up Scott Herman. That's about the best you can look natty.

As far as performance you can get pretty fucking strong natty.

even less than 2

ogus doesn't sell anything outside of his gymsharks merchs

this is why i watch him, no obnoxious shilling

>Even if he's on steroids
>Even
>Even

I think you mean
>if

>Even if he's on steroids