These two guys are brothers. How is that although there share the shame genetics they look so different?

These two guys are brothers. How is that although there share the shame genetics they look so different?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I4OxWxjHzxo?t=340
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one in the back would probably look a bit better if he'd lose some weight. As to your question, the one taking the picture highly likely inherited all the good looking features of mom and dad and the one in the back the not so good features. ;)

But he will still be much shorter, nor does he have a good jaw.

I wish I could wear leather jackets without looking like a total fag. They're so hard to pull off

back one is fat and has no muscle definition
front is hotter regardless but the back is making himself worse while front is making himself better

Yea, so? I didn't say he'd look better right? Read the rest of my post. :P

Wife married schlepy guy for money and security she let him make the monster on the right. Wife got bored and fucked the handsome plumber and got the guy on left.

Women cannot love the way men love. Men are looking for a love that mimics their mother's but women will throw their lives away for one wild night. Women are completely different creatures

They don't share the same genes, you stupid piece of shit. I hope you die.

one is fat and out of shape and the other uses makeup like a girl, is skinny and has a tan

nobody said they have the same father either

His brother has a better
>Hairline
>Hairquality
>Skin
>Eyebrows
>Eyeshape
>Nose
>Philtrum
>Mouth
>Jaw
>Chin
>Facial hair
>Height
>Frame

Yeah, it's close to impossible with current technology to come even close to his brother.

Inb4 he needs to get a haircut and contacts kek.

>handsome plumber

Top fucking kek

She fucked chad.

same mother
different fathers

Toni is a very well known morpher. All his pics are literally morphed. He doesn't look as good irl. He looks better than his brother but not that much better.

I have a better looking brother, but god damn, those two are... wow... the ugly brother should just off himself, he lost at life.

>Inb4 he needs to get a haircut and contacts kek

Nah he just needs to

>bee himself

And that is why women stay away from incels.

Also you have to consider differences in lifestyle that would lead to those differences. But yeah, the dude ultimately just got lucky with his genetics.

yeah, he'd go from like 3/10 to 4/10, while his brother would still be 9/10

Here is is at an award show. live. He looks good here as well. youtu.be/I4OxWxjHzxo?t=340

> Men are looking for a love that mimics their mother's but women will throw their lives away for one wild night. Women are completely different creatures

Men do that all the time

He doesn't look half as good as his pics. More bloated, different eye color, more narrow shoulders, worse nose, etc.

give the guy on the left an awful haircut, bad skin, unkempt eyebrows, glasses, 20kg of fat, and awful clothes and then how do you think he will look

you're fucking retarded

His midface also looks a lot longer in candid photos.

>here share the shame genetics
Do you literally know nothing about human biology?

Front guy is literally wearing makeup, he'd look better anyway but don't ignore that

1. they don't have the "same genes"
2. Toni has had surgery for his face
3. Makeup/photoshop

If you take both of them in their natural unaltered states, they would look like brothers

Is it possible to be good looking with a long midface?

In both of these pics the objectively more handsome person is also angling their face correctly instead of doing the little kid smiling for the camera straight ahead pose.

This, WTF.
I'm not some nu-male fag but my dad definitely fucked around while my mom worked and cleaned shit.

Stupid bait thread, this board is becoming like /pol/

...and women are looking for love that mimics their father's. that's why fatherless grills are always fuck degenerate guys left and right like they have a broken love compass.

>My dad acted like a woman

No wonder you've turned out a fag

>Why aren't all siblings identical twins?

??? I don't understand why all you autists are so obsessed with genetics like it determines your entire life from birth

Nurture > nature

they literally aren't. Just put one on and stop walking around like a sperg

if you can't pull it off, it's mental, not physical. Wear the clothes, don't let them wear you

he needs to shower more

I'm fatherless and I'm dating a former sheriff/veteran with a savior complex.
>2017
>still making noob armchair psychology blanket statement memes
Humans are more complex than you'll ever understand

they call it the genetic lottery for a reason

guy on the left literally just got extremely lucky to get the right combination of traits and the other didn't

Just because you get fucked in the ass doesn't mean what applies to women applies to you too, homo

One is a faggot the other a fatso.

You guys are so fucking stupid. You think this fucking nigger Indian was just born chiseled all the way to present day?

His brother lacks proper facial posture coupled with fat.

Several muscles on the ugly brother are relaxed and unused while his brothers face is making full use of what it has. As for the jaw line, his brother has receded his lower jaw most definitely due to mouth breathing, which can be corrected depending on the severity of the condition. He may need rubber bands for his lower jaw, maybe head gear, possibly neither, he may have the capacity to just move his lower jaw in the correct posture position. Problems the brother on the right face, snoring and possible sleep apneia. You guys are so god damn dumb, none of you have a clue about your face and neck, all of you think "WAAAAAAAAA HE WAS BORN WITH IT, IT CANT BE POSSIBLE THAT MY FACE IS THE WAY IT IS DUE TO MY DIET AND POOR POSTURE."

As for his hair line, completely genetic.

damn, he should be embarassed of doing this

The guy in the leahter jacket has had surgery (nose, jaw)

Definitely nose but I doubt jaw.

The reason is diet,
Dr Weston A Price said it best

If you have narrow shoulders you won't look good in a leather jacket, period.