Does anyone work out in chastity cage and how do you deal with it?

does anyone work out in chastity cage and how do you deal with it?

my gf locks me in it and has the key so i'm forced to wear it all the time. problem is when i wear my gym shorts you can notice it during some exercises like benching. i became very self conscious and i find myself skipping exercises in shame of others seeing it.

post your sexual fantasies on /soc/

lifting has nothing to do with sexual fantasies. all i'm asking is how people who wear them deal with the fact that others might find out.

in fact, working out shrinks my penis even more because more blood goes to muscles so it's quite comfortable during workout compared to when i'm not working out.

You need to wear tight briefs for it to be less noticeable, that and wear a smaller cage

That's low quality shit posting. Go pack to wherever you came.

you know that wearing chastity cages for extended periods of time permanently damages your dick right

really? do you have any proof?

ever since i started working out and looking good my gf doesn't want me to "fool around" so she locks me in

can't you just pull your dick out? lmao

on the real, why can't you just slide that shit off

how do you lock a penis

>wear chastity cage
>end up in some accident
>cage snags on something and rips off your dick
I will never get how people wear these willingly. I saw the result of a sturdy clock after a bike accident once, that was bad enough, and the arm is much more solid than your dick.

Why are you such a fag

because it sits behind the balls

it literally shrinks your dick, shemale sissies wear it to shrink their dicks among other things

it kills the nerves when you constrict it like that, should never wear anything like that for more than 6 hours

Being this beta

I've used one, not my proudest moment but you can easily remove it if you just push it forward and slip your penis out, followed by one ball at a time.

I've got huge balls, I'd never be able to get one off me

Good thing I'm not a cuck faggot, although I DO cuck other people's gfs

wear thicker clothing and extra layers dumb dumb

Enjoying your summer?

this is just a meme right? Nobody can be this fucking beta holy shit

Go away, faggot. This isn't about fitness. It's just a ruse for you to share your pathetic fetish.

>Veeky Forums is my cuck safe zone

fucking get off this site

ofc, where do you think you are?

So how do you cuck other guys? Steal their league of legends accounts?

Pretty defensive for a self-proclaimed alpha. He only asked if you're enjoying your summer.

no the same guy, cucks

Pretty defensive for a self-proclaimed alpha. He only asked if you're enjoying your summer.

marco rubio is that you

I thought you sissies got off on people seeing your shame. Do you wear pretty pink silk panties over your cage?

No, how could a robot complete the captcha?

some of us guys that are below average looking have just faced the fact that we will never be attractive to anyone. i'm in an open relationship with my gf and i'm happy that i have sex at least once per month. i'd like it more but i'm happy with what i'm getting.

lmao this is a joke post right

just come in in regular clothes. this way your pecker won't stand out but you'll still come off as a fag. win win for op.

Has she done you up in makeup "as a joke" yet?

This bait is so fucking bad. Nobody will believe your lies.

>tfw no girl to lock your dick up and make you pretty

Why even live?

this is essentially a slow process of body modification.

is this is unironic cuck thread im seeing here ?

i unironically like the idea of locking my dick up for the effects of orgasm denial on the brain. unfortunately i'm not beta enough to hand the key over to a girl

Hand it to a dude then

> gym SHORTS
> Chastity cage

Just make the transition now senpai.

just the truth. when you are 5'7 and don't look very attractive you'll be very happy if a woman even looks at you. i was like most of the people here who never get any female attention and a virgin at 25.

now i at least have sex even if it's only once per month. i don't care what she does or how many times she does it with others. call me a cuck or whatever