So what happened to Anastasia after she got to Paris?

So what happened to Anastasia after she got to Paris?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGr6RA8wscQ&bpctr=1520187982
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She got raped by Algerians.

She probably never got there. Let her remain.. unfound.

Get out.

They can't keep getting away with it!

/thread

Ice picked

So she could have lived out her days in some Belarussian village r-right?

>Belarussian village

ANASTASIA PLEASES OLD FAT MEN FOR MONEY

she got brutally raped for 10 hours by the Judeo-Bolsheviks who got her in Paris and then decapitated and stuffed in a suit case and sent to Russia to be food for pigs

>the allies will never go to war to press Princess Anastasia's strong claim to the Empire of Russia

>female
>Strong claim
I see you aren't aware of Russia changing their succession laws to put women behind literally any male relatives from the paternal line, Kyrill and Dmitri had stronger claims

If she only had a weak claim why'd they kill her?
Checkmate communists.

Because, true to their communist convictions, they wanted to share the bullets with the whole family

She married a businessman in Netherlands and had a daughter.

FPBP

whiter than you, rodriguez

>Rodriguez
>literally a Spanish (i.e. European) name
>indicator that one has at least partial European lineage

Rodriguez literally is Whiter than you Achmed.

>at least partial European lineage

>be Anastasia
>some bumblefuck Red Army private falls in love with you
>he smuggle you out under the noses of the Soviet authorities, saving you from a terrible fate
>secretly marry and raise a family with him
>discover that you find more fulfillment in being a housewife and mother than you ever could've hoped for as a Grand Duchess
>20 years later, German soldiers arrive in your tiny village, a stepping stone in their war to bring down the Soviet Union
>"So... This means we're getting liberated right? Maybe I don't have to hide anymore?"
>get raped and murdered by Dirly Whirlies instead
>last thing you ever see is the madman's pet monkey peeing all over you

youtube.com/watch?v=BGr6RA8wscQ&bpctr=1520187982

You're either 100% white or 0%. I mean holy fuck, in Europe people used to treat even German-French mixes with suspocion, let alone mixing with negroes and Indians like you mutts do.

Meh I'm still mad that the Broadway Anastasia neutered the darker aspects of the original Hartford production.

Oh and the whole "not paying royalties to the estate holder of the original play because they're cheap fucks" thing.

How come Anastasia is the one everyone thinks survived and not Olga, Tatiana, Maria,or Alexei?

Because of "Anna Anderson." Before she became famous, there were people who claimed to be the others, including Alexei. There were a few after her as well, but they never gained the international fame/traction she did. Oddly enough, "Anna" claimed to be a different daughter (I can't recall which offhand) before someone pointed out she had a distinct feature that the other daughter most definitely didn't have--height, maybe?--then she settled on Anastasia.

Then when the bulk of the bodies were found and 1 grand duchess was missing, everyone assumed--because of the popularity of Anna Anderson--it must be Anastasia's skeleton, keeping the mystery alive. At least until the last 2 skeletons were found, anyway.

U sure?

More important question, did she get pregnant?

She got probably liberated hard by some bolshevik.

This

Most people in the US with that name are mestizos. From what I've seen the Algerians in France are actually more European looking than most "hispanics" in the US

If I was Russian this movie would have pissed me off so much. Imagine the scenario.

>Be Ivan Vladimirovsky
>Born in the superpower of the Soviet Union
>Want to be a Cosmonaut when you grow up
>Gorbachev gets chosen as Premier
>Completely destroys your country, gets a Nobel Peace Prize for it
>Yeltsin loots the entire industrial apparatus of Russia with American praise while the economy collapses
>Jump to 1997
>You are on the borderline of poverty, your countrymen are starving, Russia ias basically an African country with nukes
>Americans make a movie misrepresenting the entire history of your country, where the Tsar is suddenly a caring good guy rather than a dictatorial asshole relying on his secret police to crush dissent and hang strikers from lampposts, instead everyone was happy and danced, and the October Revolution when soldiers and workers mutinied and risked their lives for an ideal (misguided or not) is turned into a mockery in which Rasputin casts a spell over the country and little green fairies burn down the Royal Palace

Not even a commie to be honest, but I can understand why Russians are still pissed off at America.

kek

The USSR was doomed when Gorbachev took office.

He at least managed to keep the wreckage contained in a relatively neat pile.

Imagine all the war crimes this poor critter saw...

My first post presumption before opening this thread didn't fail me

That’s one of the worst shops I’ve ever seen.

Committed*

fixed that.

You know what we need anons. We need a drawfag to do Anne Frank, Rutka Laskier, and Grand Duchess Anastasia, all nine months pregnant and enjoying tea together in a garden while Stonewall Jackson beheads Nazi and Bolshevik soldiers trying to disturb them.

Bah gawd the centrist dream

she got that big french cock

Oh fuck me, I need this.

I think I'll put this on a t shirt

t. Mustafa Abdulmecid de la Tour

I know right.

Center-Right decentralists violently stamping out Fascist and Communist autism is what protects the Anne Franks, Ruska Laskiers, and Anastasias of this world.

Come and See is a great movie but jeez the costumes are fucking Chinese sweatshop tier

What's wrong with them?

Jesus Nathan...

It's alright, it less painfull then claims that russian or commies (and im not even ethnic russian or a tankie) arent humans, and its okay to toss them out of heli.

Thank you for fixing that for me.

>dictatorial asshole relying on his secret police to crush dissent and hang strikers from lampposts
They didn’t seem to mind when Jews did it to them

>did she get pregnant?

Nah, Maria did though.

>implying the original Bolsheviks weren’t as Jewish as a synagogue

I would just like a movie where SS nazis are brutally tortured and beheaded.

>the original Bolsheviks weren’t as Jewish as a synagogue
>by suppressing organized religious, Judaism included

>see image
>think it's a thread about the new musical
>it's not

a-aw

Beautiful

We already have Inglorious Bastards and the ending of Fury for that.

Pregnant Anne Frank, pregnant Rutka Laskier, and pregnant Anastasia being protected from harm by a Confederate general who shouts religious verses and appeals to heaven as he slashes his way through hordes of Godless Fascists and Marxists is an unfilled niche though.

Which ones? The German uniforms are real leftovers from the war.

So no one in Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Eastern Europe, or the Balkans?

Eastern Europe is the whitest place in the world, especially Lithuania.

This

>The USSR was doomed when Stalin took office.

ftfy

Jesus Nathan...

I'd watch that anime

>The USSR was doomed when Lenin took office.

ftfy

>The USSR was doomed when the Romanovs were massacred

ftfy

Do we even have a board for theater?

We should

>They didn’t seem to mind when Jews did it to them

What exactly did? Providing with enough means to stop living in shithole villages? Btfoing every faggot who was profiting on the misery of the average peasant (usually kulaks and popls)
Giving reality check to a fucking church, which was considered degenerate by the fucking 1910 by many other members of the clergy?
Or killing off the (((intelligentsiya))), which, indeed, was as jew as the synagogue?

I am Russian.
There are accounts that our "reformators" (Gaydar, Chubais, Gref etc.) were completely okay with screwing up the country (after going to Chile as an example of "muh free market") and were prepared to respond to unrest of people in case country goes down the shitter "with the machineguns".

And then we have meddling with the 1996, so that "neither nationalists or commies could win, otherwise they will hang us all from lampposts".

>why Russians are still pissed off at America.

Russians remind be of a dummy that fell for the scam, and now SUSPECTS something.
Only, in case of Russians, the big portion of them still thinks that America sincerely helped them accept democracy in the 90-ies for virtuous reasons.

>at least partial European lineage

stop

>after she got to Paris
yeah...

That's not very nice

>your surname determines your race
Burger tier genealogy analysis

A European surname generally means you had a European male ancestor at some point.

WE
WUZ
EUROPEANS
N
SHIET

Attached: 1520226825398.jpg (750x1000, 127K)

Russians are honest good hard working people, but even they should know by now, gommunism is a bad idea.
t.USA

La Chose de Grotemburg

Nice cat

Attached: sleepy kitty.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

Names don't mean shit. There are plenty of Black people in the Caribbean who have European first and last names and are still 100% Black.

no. It wouldn't be active enough. Theater is technically humanities so you could post a thread here but, I'll be honest, the people who come to this board aren't likely to participate much. Every once in a while there's a good theater thread on /co/ started with theater animatics.

Bump

Seconding

I too would like to know the answer to this question

Authentic Frenchmen right there